Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2017

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Amazing Hair Color Transformations - 15 Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation October 2017 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

12 Clothing Hacks Everyone NEEDS To Try! + Testing DIY Fashion Hacks 2017! - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> 12 Clothing Hacks Everyone NEEDS To Try! + Testing DIY Fashion Hacks 2017! - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Berggren Studio | Spring Summer 2018 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> Berggren Studio | Spring Summer 2018 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Opposite Twins Swap Boyfriends for a Weekend! - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> Opposite Twins Swap Boyfriends for a Weekend! - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Fashion Trends I Will & Wont Follow - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> 2017 Fashion Trends I Will & Wont Follow - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

DIY DRESS CHALLENGE?! | Fashion One on One w/ Teala Dunn - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> DIY DRESS CHALLENGE?! | Fashion One on One w/ Teala Dunn - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING ADVENTURE! - Duration: 13:24.

For more infomation >> BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING ADVENTURE! - Duration: 13:24.

-------------------------------------------

I Wear The Most Instagram Loved BRANDY MELVILLE Outfits For A Week + GIVEAWAY! FionaFrills - Duration: 15:57.

For more infomation >> I Wear The Most Instagram Loved BRANDY MELVILLE Outfits For A Week + GIVEAWAY! FionaFrills - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

ADORABLES PEINADOS PARA NIÑOS #2 / Lovely Kids Hairstyles Compilation 2017 - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> ADORABLES PEINADOS PARA NIÑOS #2 / Lovely Kids Hairstyles Compilation 2017 - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation! Amazing Hair Hacks and Hairstyles Tutorial 2017 - Duration: 10:01.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation! Amazing Hair Hacks and Hairstyles Tutorial 2017 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

DOLCE & GABBANA FW 2013 MEN FASHION SHOW - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> DOLCE & GABBANA FW 2013 MEN FASHION SHOW - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Angel Brinks Cali Dreams Show Fashion 2018 | Miami Swimwear Fashion Week - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> Angel Brinks Cali Dreams Show Fashion 2018 | Miami Swimwear Fashion Week - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Vs. Adult Concert Outfit Challenge - Duration: 8:30.

Where can I find just like a basic top?

Wait a second, we gotta slow down.

(beep)

I'm getting so stressed.

(upbeat music)

What up, no.

What up, kids?

Hi, I'm Jazzmyne and I'm 27 years old.

I don't know if you guys have noticed,

but teens these days, are on a whole 'nother fashion level.

Kids are walking around

looking like mini Rihannas up in here

and when I was a teenager, I didn't know

what the hell I was doing so I decided to challenge

a 17 year old in a fashion faceoff.

We're both going to concerts tonight

and we need to shop for each other's looks.

Alright, bring in the teen.

Hello.

Hey.

How's it going?

What's your name?

I'm Avalon.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you.

I'm Jazzmyne.

I'm Avalon. I'm 17.

What do you think about 27 year olds?

I think they're great. I do.

I would prefer--

Don't talk about me like an old book.

I think you're fresh, you're smarter, you're like ergh.

(laughing)

Now what do you think of 17 year olds?

At a young age of 17, you guys are figuring out

some stuff about yourself that I didn't know about myself

until I was way older.

When people are like, they haven't gone through much.

A lot of teens have gone through a lot of (beep).

I mean when your pictures don't get likes.

Right?

A nightmare.

Tell me about your style.

How do you describe yourself?

Basically your momma.

Kinda your momma that's cool.

Oh, cool mom.

Cool mom.

Cool mom.

I think my style reflects who I am,

practical, pragmatic, I suppose.

My style is like bold.

Yes.

And maybe unpredictable.

I love street style but there are times

where I'll look like a real high class (beep) so

I'm all over the place.

I could definitely imagine myself in what Jazz wears

but I don't think I ever would.

What kind of concert are you going to?

Ideally it would be like a Fabio,

Fabio is playing the classical guitar and there's dancing.

Oh my god, why are you older than me?

(laughing)

Of any type of concert Avalon could have picked,

Fabio in concert wasn't even there for me.

I'm going to a Rihanna concert

because she is my everything

and also you can wear almost anything there.

I think shopping for Avalon is going to be very interesting.

We're both so extremely opposite of each other.

You're so beautiful and I just want to make you glow

and I want Rihanna to see you from the crowd.

I want her to see you.

Okay, okay.

That's what I want.

Alright.

Lets go shopping.

Let's go, let's go. Let's go.

Me and Avalon are here in Forever 21.

We have 30 minutes to shop for each other.

Time starts now.

I'm really nervous but Rihanna.

Game plan, I internet stalked her last night

and I saw what her style was.

I see she always wears black and I said I'm not doing that.

She's not getting black.

So I'm thinking I'm going to play a lot

with some ruffles maybe some roses.

She talked about some like salsa dancing.

As soon as I went in the store,

I was like yeah, heck yeah

but then you actually look at the clothes

and I was like heck no.

That's not cute at all.

No.

White.

No.

None of that, none of that.

Can you see the exhaustion in my face?

This is intense.

This would consume her.

You can pull her right out.

Why is there a vagina on this?

Okay, 30 minutes, sorry.

O.M.G.

O.M.G.

Wow.

But is it going to look like your grandma?

It's going to look like your grandma. Nevermind.

I knew going into it, I wanted to play into the fall.

Fabio is romantic.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yeah, this feels her.

Then I just brushed up against this dark green velvet jacket

which she has red hair. Green, red. Uh.

Okay, we'll keep it going.

Have any of you seen Jazzmyne in a skirt?

Cause I know I haven't or have I?

Okay, I'm keeping this one.

She's going to have this

and we're going to find her a jacket.

I just kinda like the jean combo

but we're not trying to be basic.

(laughing)

These are great because she'll have protection

because people get a little wild at the concerts

if they're joking around.

It's her size, it's the right color, it's beautiful.

Good bye, good bye.

I don't want you.

Bags or--

What the (beep) is this?

I was walking around and just saw this (beep) envelope

with my name on it.

This isn't the (beep) Hunger Games.

This says my name on it.

It's a little scary honestly.

Jazzmyne, you're halfway through your shopping spree,

But oops, you want to save money for a concert T

Your entire outfit must come under 70

XOXOXO

Here I was thinking I got was disposable

but then life just chucks you in real quick.

Well, I'm looking in my hands,

and I have a pair of shoes that are 32 and jacket that's 42.

Ugh.

Guess where I just found this.

On the clearance rack.

So that's like 20, 20, 20, 20, 20.

Get my mixtape.

JK.

I actually didn't have to put anything back.

I was right on target.

I'm going to put this down.

I cannot get these boots because now I have a (beep) budget.

(fast-paced upbeat music)

So we got our clothes.

Yes.

I think I did okay.

I think I did better.

We're ready to go back to the house and try them on.

We are back.

I think I did good.

I have a lot of experience shopping, some years on ya,

but I also have never shopped in your size.

We have two totally different styles.

Yeah.

I hope you like it.

I hope so too, oh my gosh.

I hope you like it.

Go off.

So long.

Go off.

I'm a little nervous because I think this will

be pushing Avalon's boundaries just a little bit.

Alright, let's see my outfit.

This is great.

When I walked out of the closet

and I looked in the mirror,

my thoughts were dang girl, you looking good.

Oh, my stomach's sticking out.

You have a stomach.

Oh.

- [Jazzmyne] Look at it.

Modesty is the best policy.

You look like you're ready for something

a little bit fancy but everybody knows

you're a good (bleep) time.

Oh.

Pop da collar.

Yes.

Fierceness.

Who is she?

I'm a new woman.

Who is she?

I'm a new woman.

(laughing)

I think Jazz, she did absolutely amazing.

I'm so proud of her and I love it.

Are you ready?

Yeah.

I think Jazz is really going to like this.

Alright, Jazzmyne let's see your look!

And here I am.

Wow!

Oh my gosh.

Excuse me.

Will you look at you.

I know.

(laughing)

Miss Avalon, came the (beep) through.

I love it.

- [Avalon] You do?

I truly love it.

I look like a hipster American flag up in here.

I'm so patriotic but for myself.

I'm proud that there's this emptiness here

and it goes with my socks.

The imagination in this child is amazing.

I give so many props to her.

I feel like you look like the 27 year old

and I look like the 17 year old.

But that's how we started too.

That is true.

I have a new revelation about 27 year olds,

they're not much different.

They're more youthful than I am.

I can't wait to evolve into that.

It's not even age that matters, its just personal style.

That's true.

Teens know their (beep).

They're really growing into being them confident selves.

I have a daughter now.

I will go to her Fabio concert.

She will be at my wedding when we're married.

Yes.

I think we rocked this.

We look hot AF.

Let go.

Okay.

(fast-paced rap music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét