Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 28 2017

Oh, we've got Nikki in Philadelphia.

Oh we're gonna go to Nikki.

Make your point in about 20 seconds

We're sorry, we're gonna hear that closing music in about 20 seconds.

Nikki, we wanted to get you on real quick - welcome!

Hi! This is Nikki in Philly.

I want to say hi to my Dad - Tatus!

I am a Polish-American - first generation.

I speak seven languages and

I encourage everyone to learn another language.

It helps so much to connect with people from all over the world.

Seven languages! Well, I think you might have beat Eloy that called in.

Nikki way to go! Thank you so much!

God Bless you, Nikki. Thank you for that.

And David and Elena - I wish we were gonna have time for you but wow! What a fascinating program today - as always!

It's so inspiring to be with everybody on Take 2. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!

I'm going right to my software program and I'm gonna learn Italian again.

Tomorrow on the program, we hope you're gonna join us again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét