Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 27 2017

Hello Everyone, this is Marty. I think my regular viewers noticed the change in picture quality on my channel recently.

I decided to invest more into new lights, new filming hardware, new microphones and recording software. And that's not all.

I've been here for more than 5 years, gradually improving quality of my channel and content. Right now I need your help.

Airsoft is for friends...

....and no, I'm not asking for money, I will invest everything needed myself. But I do need your help in following:

8th Airsoft Player's Choice Awards. The annual awards held by most popular Airsoft public in the world - Popular Airsoft.

I want to take part this year!

There are 25 categories this year, including the most interesting for me: Best Airsoft Podcast or Video Channel.

To tell the truth I've never paid any attention to this until guys from Red Army Airsoft channel won 1st place in Best Non-English Speaking Blog category last year.

This year they don't take part and I decided to participate myself. With your help!

The thing is, the nominees are suggested by ordinary players and viewers through special application form.

We need as many people suggesting my channel as possible.

You have to know that the audience of this website is English-speaking, so they will upvote mostly English content they are watching.

That is why I cannot go without your support. In the link below the video you can find the form to submit.

If you want to support me, go to Category 14 - Best Video Podcast or Video Channel and provide my channel's link and name

You can submit the rest or leave it empty.

We have 1 month from Nov 27th till Dec 29th.

To tell you the truth, I'm not expecting to win there easily as there are far more popular channels in English on YouTube.

But if the Russian channel get to the final voting - I think that is awesome! and it all depends on you. Yes, you!

Thanks for your support, I expect your votes to be heard. All the needed info is in the video description below. Good luck Everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét