Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 3 2018

I wanna dedicate this song to the gift that cash can't buy for me.

I'm gonna meditate on the reason he came to set his children free.

This baby was more than just a cutie. He died on the cross to bring salvation to me. And gave me a brand new heart to love Him truly.

He's all I want this year. He's all I need this year.

I wanna dedicate this song to the ones who only care to shop around.

I wanna dedicate this song to the people who drink until they hit the ground.

They should get drunk on the love that he pours us.

We could never count all the blessings before us.

And if you agree then you can help me sing the chorus.

He's all we want this year. He's all we need this year.

The reason is love!

The reason is love why he came and died!

And if somebody is asking you why we celebrate,

We tell 'em that this baby was more than just a cutie.

He died on the cross to bring salvation to me.

He gave me a brand new heart to love Him truly.

He's all I want this year. He's all we need this year.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét