Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 1 2018

this video I'm gonna be sharing with you more on what is called the vibrational

courage I'm gonna show you how to deal with it moving forward so that you raise

your vibration to totally new heights

welcome back to another video my name's Erin and I help people expand their

consciousness now in this video I'm gonna be sharing with you more on what

is called the vibrational purge this is a name for something of that is

happening on the planet right now and I'm going to share with you how you can

move through this so that ultimately you let go of the things that no longer

serve and then you raise your vibration so this is something that I just kind of

coined it's not necessarily like the purge like the movie the purge where

there's going to be people that come find you or I don't even know what that

was about two times with you but it's not like that basically what the

vibrational purge is is it's a collective shift in consciousness that

has been happening and will continue to happen as time goes on and you may feel

it feel it felt it you may have felt it you may be feeling it right now that

there is things that are no longer resonating with you that as time goes on

there's some people that resonate less with you there's some activities that

resonate less with you and there's new opportunities new things being brought

into your life well one of the main reasons that's happening right now is

because on the planet there is a shift in consciousness that is happening now

some people call this ascension there's different names for this but in essence

what is happening is people are waking up to more of who they are many people

are going through what is called a spiritual awakening and what is

happening is as people become more aware of who they are as each individual

person changes and starts to shed the old part of them it increases their

frequency as they increase their frequency it adds to the collective

frequency of many people experiencing this back in 2012 when I went through my

spiritual awakening it was there was a lot less people going through it there

was more of a taboo thing and even before that there are people that have

been around since a lot we know since since the 80s I mean it also a lot

before that but just people that I've spoken to you like yeah they've been

going through this for 15 thirty forty years and it's this level

of the purge that's happening now what's happening right now is we're at a

pinnacle right now where the vibrations continue to speed up and as the

vibrations continue to speed up the the more and more people are becoming aware

and things that used to serve just aren't serving any longer I know for me

there's things activities I used to do and I can't even do them if I wanted to

now because the vibration has sped up to a point to where if I did it would just

like throw a wrench in everything for example last night I went and took my

family out for food because it's was Thanksgiving and if I cook him so I

brought them out to a restaurant and ate some food and the food was much heavier

and I haven't eaten like that in a very long time and I could definitely feel

the pool on my body from that and it's because there is this higher frequency

that we start to exist in and we all have the potential to do it I'm not

special because I've youtube channel or anything I'm just saying that when you

start to do this you'll see that your body almost starts to operate at a

higher level and in the same way that your body will operate at a higher level

your emotions will operate at a higher level your awareness will operate a

higher level and old things will really throw a wrench in it so that's what

happened last night as I eat some food it wasn't it wasn't

the best food and now I'm kind of like today I'm kind of like I'm starting to

get back there but yeah that is something that we must be more calm more

aware of now what is this collective shifting consciousness that I'm talking

about well if you want more information on this there is a source her name is

Dolores Cannon she actually passed away within the last like five years and she

has 17 books out these 17 books will show you transcripts from thousands of

people that have been under what is called qhht quantum healing hypnosis

technique now this technique puts them in the deepest levels of brainwave

activity and when we're in that when they're in that activity Delores would

ask them or a practitioner would ask them questions and answers would come

out and the answers would come from the person's subconscious mind or from their

higher self so some of those questions might be why did I incarnate at this

time what is the relationship with my father

and what was the purpose of this why did this happen what are the sole contracts

that I had what am I doing when I'm asleep at night

Who am I in a higher dimensional point of view and what do I do these are all

questions that people may ask a qhht practitioner and in these books there is

transcript after transcript of people saying that one of the reasons the main

reason they're on earth right now is to go through this collective shift in

consciousness that is happening right now and it wasn't just one person that

said this it was many many many many people and all these different

transcripts that said that and what that points to and people from all over the

world that didn't talk to them didn't talk to each other like hey let's get

this qhht thing and let's kind of say this cool story thing it was many

different people some people had no idea it's not like they were even aware of

the collective shift in consciousness but it came through them and that is

something that happened over and over and over again and in general the reason

there's so many people here on the planet right now is because there is

this shift in consciousness happening and everyone wants to be here because

never before has this happened where a whole entire collective the size that we

have has shifted into a totally new realm of consciousness which is going

from the 3d duality sense 3d good bad light dark up-down we're we're in a way

feeling this game of separation to going into a more of a unified state to where

we see the connection between all people this is something that we're bringing

our physical body for with you know some people assume all essentially means

we're gonna like ascend into some to some higher form where we don't know how

to use our body our bodies coming with us if something's happening it's not

something that will happen it is something that is happening and we are

going through this shift in consciousness right now if you were to

take how you feel right now even how you look right now and you

would have like teleported yourself back to like 2005 you would be glowing

because the vibrational frequency of your body has risen even if you're still

like oh I still feel like I'm feeling out in another positive emotion in

general we have been shifting up into these higher states of vibration now if

you were to go back in time you would be glowing because of the amount of light

that we've been bringing into our bodies and it is something that will continue

to happen so knowing this it's about really seeing what can you do to

facilitate this shift in consciousness because it's happening regardless

there's some people that will kind of like popcorn some people will pop sooner

than others but it's not a game it's not a race necessarily but it's about being

aware that everyone's going through it in an individual way but also a

collective way because we're all connected to this collective

consciousness and as more and more people wake up it increases the

probability in almost the pathways for more and more people to do it it's like

paving the road and making the road more and more of a high stream desirable road

to go down and more people are looking around and they're like hey I want to go

through that it's like thank you I know something you said they bless you

yourself appreciate you and when it comes to this let's see it more in the

form of vibration and efficiency so instead of asking things like is this

good for me or is this bad for me ask is this sufficient for me because when you

ask that question you can see is this serving mirrors it's not serving me and

then what you could begin to do is you can begin to take what I call

vibrational inventory take inventory of the things in your life that make you

feel a certain way take inventory of the kind of people year-round if they're

bringing you down if they're all constantly negative be aware of that if

there are different activities you're doing that are draining your energy let

go of those activities find new things that you could be doing be honest with

what you're doing for a living are you passionate about the job that you have

by paying attention to all these things you take inventory of your vibration and

then if there's things that don't longer serve you you could start to let them go

and just trust that by letting them go you're gonna allow new things to come

into place and I will say that right now on the planet it is a time of going

after your passion now the reason I say this is because your passion you're a

feeling of passion inside of your body is your connection to your higher self

that is telling you go in this direction your passion feeling is a guiding

mechanism through life that is showing you where you can go and how you can go

and navigate and when you follow that it gets you to where you need to be and

the key is to follow that and right now you'll notice that if you're in tension

sometimes I see people like well I'm gonna go do this because it's gonna make

money but many times they do in that thing because they're not even

passionate about it at all it was like no level of passion in it they'll go do

it but they won't get great results well why is that well right now on the planet

it is about doing what you're passionate about yes you could still be aware that

there's certain things that maybe resonate with other people you might be

a little really passionate about basket weaving but it's not a lot of people

that that want that but that's also a limiting belief because there's the

internet and there's ways you could make that entertaining fun and informative

for people that are into basket weaving weaving or underwater basket weaving

which maybe is a thing but you see what I mean when you start to go for your

passion you're then connected to your heart this time on the planet right now

of this vibrational perch is about us moving from a 3d level of consciousness

which is separation which is duality into more of love consciousness which is

connected to our heart when we're connected to our heart that's when

magical things begin to happen and that's when our reality begins to change

so the vibrational purge that is happening right now is going to be a

letting go of the old and it's happening right now if you look around and you

look into society you'll see that certain government structures are

falling apart you're seeing you're able to see the game of all these different

political structures and it just kind of looks ridiculous you're able to see that

things in life just aren't working the way that they used to work 10-15 years

ago and part of the vibrational purge is us letting go of the old systems and it

will continue to happen and as it happens the key is remaining in your

power now you cannot perceive that which you are not the vibration of meaning if

you are watching this video then it means that is something that you are

ready to hear part of your purpose in life may be at some level to help people

go through this vibrational purge which is also an increase of vibration I

vibrational purge has kind of like a negative connotation but think about an

increase in vibration now part of the purging is going to be the letting go

the letting go of things that don't serve the letting go of old patterns

waves of doing things and as you do that you will start to feel in a higher state

and a higher emotion and other people will and this will happen at the

collective level just like at the individual level

individually that might look like you letting go of things that don't serve

you as far as activities are doing maybe old habits you have maybe old TV shows

that you used to watch maybe old people that you're around that bring you down

maybe that's it at an individual level at a collective level because remember

we're all connected just like we have an electromagnetic energy around our body

that our thoughts feelings and emotions and our actions have patterns within

this energy field we go out into the world and perceive reality in reality

reflect back to us whatever is in our energy field and our beliefs the same

way there's an energy field around the planet and within the planet there is

the collective thought stream of every individual that is combined into this

momentum of this energy field and as more and more people wake up we are

letting go of the negative it is being transmuted and we are raising our

vibration and what that will manifest like in life with the collective

consciousness is the government structures falling apart the old ways of

doing things just no longer serve it anymore and because of that we can then

observe it and let it go and when you're grounded because you kind of understand

what's happening you're like oh there's this vibrational purge that's happening

there is this vibrational raisin shift in consciousness happening I'm going to

choose to be grounded and trust the process that this is about letting go of

the old to build the new if you had a sandcastle that wasn't sufficient you

don't try to build on top of that sandcastle you clear the grounds and

then start to build the foundation right now in the planet we are clearing the

ground of the old outdated ways of doing things and what we're then beginning to

do is we are moving into a state of how do we prefer to be and collectively we

will do this we will decide not necessarily the old political way of

doing things where we elect someone to do all this stuff it will be more of a

level as time goes on of us unifying what we want instead of the lobbyists

and all that other stuff but I'm not really gonna get mad I'm just kind of

sharing with you that the old is gonna fall away the new will come into place

and this is the vibrational purge that is happening right now on the planet and

it is also happening individually for people so the way you navigate through a

vibrational purge is awareness simple as that awareness once you become

aware of something you cannot keep doing that thing the same way

for example this is analogy I use to not count my macros you may even hear me say

and say one of those calorie counter dick guys you know it's like seems so

ridiculous however the thing I liked about learning my macros which if you

don't know macro stands for macronutrients it's like counting your

calories so that you know how many calories you eat I wanted to become

aware of that because I wanted to lean out I wanted to lose weight maybe notice

that this now I look now is much different than I looked at my videos

like six to eight months ago what I did is my buddy Victor taught me how to

count my macros there's I mean it's pretty simple actually go online there's

this website and stuff and I hit put in my food and I track all my food and I

start tracking my portions and stuff which wasn't the funnest but I became

very aware of how much I was eating every day in correlation with how many

calories I was burning now once I became aware that there is 200 calories and two

tablespoons of peanut butter and that I'm only gonna be eating like 2,200

2,400 calories a day for me to lose for me to lose to lean out I then was

relating to peanut butter in a new way I couldn't eat I used to eat like so much

peanut butter I could eat like scoops and scoops probably like a thousand

calories and peanut butter in a over the course in a day but once I was aware of

it I could not keep doing it because that awareness was there you see so it's

kind of the same thing doesn't mean I'm labeling it as good and bad it just

means I'm aware of what is efficient and not efficient if you become aware that

someone is trying to bring you down and you keep hanging out with them then you

keep choosing to do so but the key is in the awareness you could say you know

what do I feel like I want to be brought down today maybe I will either have a

talk with this person and try to get into equal ground so that we don't have

to go through this orbital what I'll do is I'll just go somewhere else to do

something else you see awareness is where the power is

the other thing I ask you to become aware of is what are you consuming as

far as television are you watching that of reality TV news things that spikes

lower vibrational energy because if you are then that is causing more and more

resonance of those kind of states of emotion you may find that things just

kind of fall apart and it keeps this fear emotion inside of you well the

more you watched the news the more you are resonating with those kind of

activities resonating with a belief system that this is the way the reality

works and you will keep experiencing that in your life so it's about being

aware of that the other thing I'll make a separate video on this one belief

inventory what do you believe to be true if you'd like me to make that video

comment below I'll make one called belief inventory or the belief inventory

process how to take inventory of all your beliefs to let the go the ones that

don't serve to then be how you prefer to be because the truth is is our beliefs

create our reality so let me know if you let me to make that video for now though

the vibrational purge it's happening right now be aware of it this does it

this isn't a negative thing purging is a good thing you're letting go of what

doesn't serve allow yourself to shift allow yourself to embrace this shift in

consciousness which is happening right now on the planet and will continue to

happen for our lifetime this is the best time to be out live on the planet ever

because of this collective shift that is happening on the planet you chose to be

here whether you remember it or not and just ask yourself does this resonate

with you at a deep level because it's something that you can feel the ego

might not understand it right now but understand that you are an immortal

spiritual being live in a temporary human experience that higher states of

consciousness you exist and part of life is this dream this dream of remembering

who we are one of the purposes of life is for us to remember who we really are

and knowing that we are not just this physical structure of the sense

perception the five senses that we interpret our reality through

understanding we are more than the ego we go beyond that and when we understand

that we start to wake up from the dream of aleut this illusion of separation we

wake up from the dream of things are happening to me and then we wake up into

a level of awareness to where we can direct things in the energy in the

direction that we want because of our vibration and remember our vibration is

a combination of what we think how we feel and what we do if there are actions

that don't serve you purge them out if there are feelings that don't serve you

complete them and purge them out if there are thoughts that you have observe

them and don't let them have power over you also if you want a way to use and

completely transcend the emotions of the past the most powerful meditation i've

ever created is I'm feeling worthy and the completion of

the old emotions it's in the top of the scription box below listen to it for 21

days and it will change your life read the comments in that on that

YouTube video just to see what I'm talking about but 21 days listen to that

meditation you will complete the pass you will process it and let it go so

that you don't have to keep repeating it and then you will be watched over with

unconditional love and worthiness and it will help you to be in the hi live state

that you want and to purge out everything that doesn't serve you

anymore so another thing I'll be doing is more live Q&A s on Instagram so if

you'd like to interact with me there I do have that of the twice a day videos

that I post plus I do Q&A savvy Q&A last night I did a Q&A the night before so if

you want to ask me questions boom Instagram right there other than that I

hope you enjoyed this video feel free to like this video if you like to subscribe

if you haven't read e it's a little notification gear next to the subscribe

button so you can see the daily vids that I do the way you to does it now is

you have to hit that button to see the daily vids I got a lot more stuff coming

so they should hit that UC Davis and then that as always peace much love and

I will say

For more infomation >> The Vibrational Purge: What it is and How to Deal with it - Duration: 19:01.

-------------------------------------------

What If Baal Was Real? - Duration: 6:34.

Hello Internet - and welcome back to the most inquisitive channel on YouTube - Life's

Biggest Questions - the place where we conjure up a bizarre world of demonic hellfire and

simulate an end of the world scenario - so you don't have to.

What's going on guys - as per usual, I'll be your disembodied floating voice Jack Finch

- as we peer into the fiery depths below, make a few pacts with all the right lesser

demons, before we finally get an audience with the big guy's secretary - and stubbornly

ask the question - What If Baal Was Real?

Roll the clip.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

- or, well, Baal in this case.

In the Semitic languages of the Levant - Phoenician, Hebrew, Aramaic and many others - the word

Baal was a title - an honorific nominor meaning owner or Lord - and by extension, master or

husband.

Baal - as a figure - has seen numerous interpretations throughout the ancient world, often being

misconstrued and borrowed in parts through varying cultures and ancient religions.

But - the version that we're concerned about, is the name uttered throughout the Ars Goetia,

the Lesser Key of Solomon - and many grimoires throughout the ancient and the occult.

Ba'al - the King of Hell.

Well - let's see what he's up to, shall we?

Before we do that though folks - you know the drill by now.

If you're a fan of demonic hordes, lords of hell - or just Life's Biggest Questions

in general - then please, be a dear and hit that thumbs up button - as well as that subscribe

bell so you can stay up to date with our latest and greatest uploads.

If you've got a burning idea for an LBQ based question that you just can't keep

to yourself - let us know in the comment section down below.

On with the show.

Now - we have to preface this question with the acceptance that if Ba'al is real - then

all of the demonic hordes crammed into the Judeo-Christian hell are also real - which

is where things start to get spicy.

So, that's that then - I guess - on my signal unleash hell.

Alright.

Done.

Now as I said previously, Baal has seen many iterations throughout the ancient world - though

his first distinguished guise was as the Akkadian and Sumerian storm and fertility god Hadad,

which also appears in scripture as Ba'al Haddu.

Through hundreds of years of proto-Religious beliefs and various interpretations, Baal's

figure was morphed - cascading him from a revered harvest and fertility god that brought

rain, wind and life - to a being that eventually resided over Lucifer's kingdom of hell.

That's quite the fall from grace, right?

Almost parallels a similar story that we know, eh?

In actual fact, Baal is pretty frail as far as demons go.

In ancient religions of the Levant, he was depicted as a great, horned man - even a bull.

In demonology though, Baal is portrayed as a frail man - often appearing in the forms

of a cat - a toad - or combinations thereof.

According to some texts - he possesses the power to make people wise beyond comprehension

- he speaks hoarsely and slowly - and carries ashes in his pocket - a symbol of his demonic

dominion that he offers freely to those that would follow him.

And - well - that's where we get to the real action.

In Christian demonology - Baal is ranked as the first principal king of Hell - and he

who presides over the East.

The East of what, you may ask - well, Hell if I know.

But if we know one thing about demons in modern fiction, they're pretty keen on invading

and maintaining dominion over humanity - though it doesn't ever really factor in what direction

they're coming from.

So that's useful to know, I guess.

In the Lesser Key of Solomon - Baal is a grand Duke of Hell - who affords 66 legions of demons

under his command.

Just as a note - on the Roman military measure of equating one legion to 5000 troops - that's

330 thousand demonic warriors.

I think we're all agreed that's pretty terrifying.

If Baal is real - then he's already got the firing power to back him up.

Compared to the world's largest military - which currently is China with nearly 2.2

million active troops.

Now - 330 thousand might seem like pretty small-fry compared to the pure man-power of

China, but let's compare what 1 demonic warrior would be worth - compared to that

of 1 human soldier.

Without getting bogged down in religious texts, scriptures, and pieces of fiction - demons

are actually pretty well covered when it comes to their relative power level.

For the sake of argument, let's agree that the average demon in Baal's army has enhanced

speed and strength - telekinesis - nigh-immortality and of course, because we can't forget this

one - the power to possess a human soul.

It kind of goes without saying, but the power of taking over your enemies entire body is

pretty overpowered on the battlefield.

I wonder what the Geneva convention would have to say about that.

Ballpark figure - I'd say 1 demonic warrior would be worth 10 human soldiers on average.

That's an army with the effective power of 6.6 million human troops.

Now things are starting to look pretty level pegging when we factor in the state of Baal's

demonic legion - because as we're told time and time again, quality over quantity - right?

But - I'm not entirely sure whether it's entirely as straightforward as we're led

to believe.

You see, if Baal Was Real - his modus operandi wouldn't be to wage an all out war against

humanity just for the sake of it.

No, you see - he's smarter than that.

Because - if we accept the fact that Baal and the demonic legions of hell are real - then

we also have to accept the fact that the Judeo-Christian kingdom of heaven is real, and all the choirs

of angels that come with it.

And that's where things really get interesting - because in all likelihood, Baal wouldn't

be concerned with waging a demonic war against our planet.

Instead, he'd be looking to rear his head skyward.

And if that's the case - then we've got nothing to worry about, really.

Let them scrap it out for as long as it takes - even if it's countless aeons.

You see, Baal has been around for quite some time - Ba'al Haddu, Ba'al Zebub, Ba'al

Hammon, Belus - Belenus.

He's had many names, and he's seen many things - and if he's got a few scores to

settle, then I say it's none of our business.

Was that neutral enough?

Yeah, alright - that'll do.

Unfortunately folks, that's all we've got time for in today's video - cheers for

sticking around all the way to the end.

If you were a fan of this video, or just LBQ in general - hit that thumbs up button, ding

that subscribe bell and show us some love in the comment section down below.

Make sure to tune in tomorrow for your latest questioning spree.

As always, I've been your host Jack Finch - you've been watching Life's Biggest

Questions - and until next time, you take it easy.

For more infomation >> What If Baal Was Real? - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

What is he saying?(94) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:55.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today I'm going to say an expression and I'd like you to guess

what I'm saying.

Are you ready?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Did you get it?

Alright, let's try that again but this time with a hint.

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Did you catch it?

Alright, let's try that again but this time a little bit slower.

Are you ready?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Did you catch that?

Alright, the answer is, "Who was with you?"

Who was with you?

So, "Who was" is a shortened sound, sounds like "Who'uz", "Who'uz".

Alright, so Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Alright, let's practice that together.

First slowly, then a little bit faster after that.

Are you ready?

Who was with you?

Good.

Now a little bit faster.

Who was with you?

Good.

Now even faster.

Who was with you?

Great.

Now let's try that three times quickly.

Please repeat after me.

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Who was with you?

Great.

So now you know how to pronounce this expression.

My name is Richard.

Remember to please click like, share and subscribe and I'll catch you next time.

For more infomation >> What is he saying?(94) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

What If The Earth Was Shaped Like A Donut? - Duration: 5:36.

I'm honestly really hungry, I have no idea how I am going to get through this video….

Let's give it a crack though, shall we!

DONUTS are traditionally shaped as thick circular doughs with a hole in the middle – the official

term for which is a toroid.

Planets, on the other hand, are balls with many layers, at the centre of which lies a

core.

BUT WHAT if they were toroids.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions – I am your hungry host, Rebecca

Felgate and today I am asking WHAT if Earth was shaped like a donut.

I don't now why that image of Homer from the Simpsons after he sells his soul to have

his head shaped like a donut keeps popping into my head… it is irrelevant.

Forget that image.

Before we get into this video, I want to ask you all what your favourite type of donut

is?

Shout out to my mate Caroline who regularly goes donutting with me!

I think my favourite would controversially have to be a filled donut…glazed and filled

with a kind of lemony cream.

DAMN IT IM HUNGRY AGAIN.

Leave me your thoughts and hit that thumbs up button to show you like our content….and

if you don't yet have notifications turned on…what are you doing….you don't want

to miss out on the food and clever things chat.

SO – while this question sounds crazy, in terms of physics – a donut shaped world

is possible, although much less likely to work long term than a spheroid because it

would be much less stable.

SO, if earth was shaped like a donut – firstly, our planet currently works because the core

of the earth is so dense it draws in matter – that's the way gravity works.

A donut planet could work without the dense core IF it was spinning fast enough – the

way water wont fall out of a bucket if you spin it around you fast enough.

While that sounds like it would make you pretty dizzy – no worries – you wouldn't feel

it.

Earth is moving at 1000 miles per hour as is, because we're so small and the earth

so big, we're none the wiser…however it would effect the duration of our earth days

significantly.

Humans and wildlife alike are pretty in tune with our earths day/night schedule….by and

large, we are awake during sunlight hours and sleep during our night hours.

On a Donut earth, the day would be 2.84 hours long, so light, dark, light, dark….a barrage

of quick sunrises and sunsets….

Had we evolved on a donut earth, maybe this wouldn't vex us, but as animals that love

structure, this would be WEIRD to say the very least.

SO the lighting states don't get any better towards the inner of the donut, where people

may see polar nights for half the year….although with visible earth rising around the ring,

there is more surface area to reflect light when it is shining, meaning at times this

would be the brightest place to be!

Because of the shape of the earth, life would be verrrry different depending in where on

the donut you lived….

The gravity at inward of the poles would be the greatest and it would be the weakest at

the equator – on earth we cant really feel too much gravitational difference but on donut

earth we would.

It would also likely be hotter at the poles too.

Topography speaking, it seems the new earth shape would likely cause mountainous regions

around rim of the donut hole… and apparently these would be YUGE!

I wonder if we could fly planes though the middle of the planet?

That might be fun and efficient….

But what would the change in earth shape mean for gravity.

It actually turns out that gravity may be the least of our problems with air travel….

Because of the shape of donut earth and its need to spin super fast to remain intact,

earth would experience some VERY intense weather!

There would be wild and raging winds, huge storms and massive fluctuations of temperatures

depending on where you lived.

It would make travel and day to day living pretty difficult and inconsistent.

You know how we all love a bit of GPS….

Well….

get ready to get lost – satellites wouldn't really work too well with our new earth shape….they

wouldn't orbit in the way they do now.

ANNND speaking of orbits….

Say goodbye to our beautiful moon!

What would this mean for the tides – well the whole shape of the earth has changed so

legit who even really knows what is going on there.

SO I guess the takeaway from this should be – woah – donut shaped planets could exist….athough

they're very improbably and oooh, living on one would be pretty intense because they're

pretty volatile.

I am pretty happy with our spherical earth….

It basically does the trick, right?

Final thought - Do you think out there somewhere there is a band of donut earthers, like flat

earthers?

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed this answer!

What would you guys do on a donut earth?

Don't forget to tell me what your favourite donut is, too… that is very important information!

Before I go I just want to read a couple of comments from one of my recent videos – I

made a video called What if the Sun Went Out for 24 hours and this is what you had to say.

JewJupiter Weeweddle said: I love the sun….. mate, me too.

Grey World wrote: A Black sun sounds interesting.

Its Noelia wrote: What if we could live in the sun?

Please do leave a thumbs up on this video and share it with a friend who finds answers

to crazy questions like this fun and engaging.

I am your host Rebecca Felgate, I'll catch you in the next video, but until then… do

stay curious, stay alert and never ever stop questioning!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét