Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2017

(SEED Mode activated)

For more infomation >> How Many Times Did They Say "Edowādo?" [V.2] - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Google Search Volume | How Many Times is a Keyword Searched Per Month | SEO [11:16] - Duration: 11:16.

- [Lori Ballen] In this video, I'm gonna answer the question,

what is Google search volume?

And once you understand what Google search volume is,

you'll be able to better understand how to use that

in your search engine optimization efforts

in you content strategy ideas on what to create videos

around, blog posts, infographics, social posts,

paper click ads, it works across the board.

So what Google search volume is essentially,

and I'm gonna come over here to Google,

is when somebody types in a phrase,

such as Las Vegas homes,

we're able to see the search engine results page

which shows us the pages that rank for that term.

But each term has a certain number of searches a month

and there's lots of ways to find this.

When we know how many times that term is searched a month,

we can kind of gauge whether or not that's going to be

an incredibly valuable keyword for us to target,

it might indicate competitive level a little bit

because if it's a huge search volume you have to know

you're gonna have big competition all those that there are

other competition tools to measure that exactly.

And you'll also be able to see,

where, how many times people are searching it

based on location, based on device

there's lots of ways to do this.

Now, what you see here on my Google search,

underneath here you see the answer of what the search

volume is, 3,600 searches a month.

Now how I get this to show up here,

is I'm using Google Chrome, and I have an extension,

called Keywords Everywhere.

I'm not affiliated with this company at all,

I just like that I'm able to add it for free.

And you do have to know, when you add extensions,

when you add free plug-in's a lot of time you're giving

permission and you don't even realize it,

for them to track what you're doing and things like that

so be aware if you're gonna install anything,

that you know what the terms of service are

and what you're agreeing to allow them to do.

But this is something that I like to have this quick access

to do it here when I'm doing my searches.

And so I set mine up, there's actually settings, and I

set mine up to only show me searches in the United States.

I only wanna see here in the United States,

how many people are typing in the word,

let's just say Las Vegas real estate.

Okay, so there are 12,100 people searching the term

Las Vegas real estate, now did you see what happened

a minute ago when I had Las Vegas homes?

Versus Las Vegas real estate?

The volume's only coming up with 3,600 a month,

for that exact match phrase.

Las Vegas homes with a pool.

Okay well that's not correct,

I don't know why I'm not getting a full data there.

Let's go over and let me show you a couple other tools here.

And none of these tools are gonna be perfect,

and I will tell you that sometimes,

you'll see zero search volume for a keyword that's trending.

Something in the news, or some type of particular event,

or something that's new, you know like multigenerational

homes, or next gen homes, or a new thing

that they're building out in Vegas that might be

a trending keyword if it's not already established.

You know when they came out with the infinity pools,

or disappearing edge pools and things like that

that was trending when it was first created

then there had to be enough data that they could

actually go back and pull that information for.

Let's look at a couple more tools.

If I go over here to Google Keyword Planner.

This is actually a tool from Google and it's free,

but the only way to access it,

is it has to be part of your Google adwords accounts.

You have to be running Google ads,

or at least have an account set up

even if your ads are paused.

Now here you can go a little further,

so I'm gonna type in Las Vegas homes,

and we'll get the real search volume here now.

And i can say I wanna see this only for the United States,

or I can click that little pencil,

and I can change this, and I can add targets,

and just put United States and Canada,

if I wanted to, and I can add all these others in.

Or I can just say global, everywhere.

Okay so depending on what you're searching for.

Then I can choose how many people search that

in a particular language, okay.

And then I can choose show me

Google and Google search partners.

I'm not gonna get into too many of the other filters,

that's primarily what you need to find your search volume.

So we're gonna say how many people look up Las Vegas homes

in the United States, all languages, Google, get ideas.

Gosh that is way smaller than I thought.

So 3,600 people for that exact match phrase.

So that tells us how many people are searching that term.

Then we can actually scroll down

and look at some other ideas and see how many people

are searching terms related to that topic.

Now let me tell you something.

You might go down here and go, oh no, this search term

is terrible because it only has 30 people a month

searching it, that's actually not true.

What if those 30, it's not 30 people it's 30 searches,

could be the same person repeating their search.

So it's 30 searches, so what if those 30 searches

led to you top ranking result on

the search engine results page?

And those people click through to you.

And what if that term is so specific that it also

has a very high conversion rate?

Converting to leads, converting to sales,

converting to registrants, whatever

your goal is for that page.

So for example, this one's basically somebody

that's looking for a realtor in Las Vegas,

but potentially they're speaking Spanish.

So what if you had a page, and you speak Spanish,

and by the way I know this because I own a marketing

company and we have clients that we have

interpreted their English work to Spanish work

and it's been very popular, what if you had

a page on your website called,

whatever all the Spanish terms are,

house for rent, house for sale, realtor in Las Vegas,

but you had it in Spanish, and those people are finding

your page but they're not finding a lot of other pages

written in Spanish, and they speak Spanish

as their primary language, you could

actually do incredibly well.

Example, one of my real estate ones

that does really well is on horse properties,

which for that term only has 90 searches,

but there's a lot, hundreds and hundreds to thousands

of searches related to that term.

Equestrian properties, horse properties,

horse homes, homes zoned for horses,

houses with horse features, houses with barns,

houses with stables, you know that type of thing,

and so it might look small, but with all those keyword

phrases around it if you also rank for those,

it can really really add up, so don't assume

that a small keyword volume means

you're not going to do any business.

Again it could have zero volume,

and because you, here's a great example too,

custom homes Las Vegas.

With 140 searches a month.

Well, that may not seem like a lot of searches,

but if I were a custom home builder,

that could be absolutely incredible for me.

And especially with higher dollar items

and higher ticket items, you don't

need as much conversion right?

The key is, if it's a low search volume,

you need to own all the keyword phrases around it

as much as you can, you need to rank like a boss

and dominate that particular keyword phrase.

I typically, my top keyword phrases,

I'll rotate through the top five.

Obviously the goals, number one that's not always achievable

top three is more typical, but I have seen mine drop down

to four or five, then they'll go back up to number two,

and little bit of fluctuation in there.

But if you can land at the top of page one

for all of the terms related to that topic,

you're gonna do really really well, so,

there's another tool here that I wanna show you before we go

and this is my favorite, this is SEMRush.

And what SEMRush does, is I'm able to go up here

and type in the phrase, and then I can go down here

and look at keywords and it'll show me keywords

that have that exact phrase in the term,

or, and, it'll show me related keywords to that term

that may not contain the phrase,

but may be similar, so I might think something is awesome,

like let's just say I might think,

Las Vegas homes is an incredible term,

and I'm looking for it over here.

But then over here I see Las Vegas houses,

look at this one, houses for sale in Las Vegas

has 6,600 searches.

Now I'm gonna go down to look at some other metrics,

before I evaluate, I don't only use the search engine volume

I'm gonna look at competition and cost per click value,

and the keyword difficulty score,

so there's other things which I'm gonna dive into those

in other lessons, but I can at least get ideas for

okay now wait a minute, maybe instead of focusing on homes,

let me get a look at some of these phrases around houses

for sale, let me decide if I need to use the word

for sale in my keywords or not use them.

And so this is, we'll dive in more on how to use this

search volume but I wanted to make sure that you understand

what search volume is and how to find it,

and remember that most of these tools are pulling from

Google, so it's Google search terms,

but you can pretty much bank on the fact

that if Google's storing those search terms at a high level

then you're also probably going to see the same things

on Bing and Yahoo and whatever search engines

are coming up and you also should consider these now,

let me go over to YouTube and type in that search term

and see what videos come up.

There's a very good chance that you could rank higher

per video than you ever could for a article

or a blog post on your website.

Because that video hasn't been created

or that video hasn't been created at a high level.

Or you can create a series of videos around

a particular topic and take the top ranking score.

So there's lots of ways that we can use this data,

but that is how you find the search volume

for a particular keyword phrase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét