Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 30 2017

hello idk what this is

full (evrythung) full (evrythung) full (evrythung)

hoe toe jinnie

full (evrythung) full (evrythung) full (evrythung)

toe row jinnie

hello i love yoongi

mah TOE gas so. mah GAH toe so.

*gibberish* SAMGAJWO

my hope :)

ANDRÉ

im so lazy damn

so how are y'all going?

'm good. just bored af

*silence* MIWO

btw i didn't edit this at all apart from all 7 parts so there will be a lot of clicking

everythung

wow the girl doing namjoon is so enthusiastic

mianhae eomma

sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah

end me

voice crack was on point

can we talk about how good jimin looked in inu era

he looks so good even at that angle

its so quiet

i need u gurl

i need u gurl

this is what i call a great instrumental

shawty imma party till the sun down

jigeum i shinbiroun neukkimeun mweolkka

wa jweo naegero eoseo before the sun rise

niga eomneun nan eodil gado NObOdy

that's some quality rapping

this is my fave part of i need u tbh

jin slay me with your vocals

hoseok looks so good someone find me oxygen

it's tae's bday as i'm writing this, happy birthday my love ♥

this is irrelevant but you should stan red velvet

their song peek-a-boo is bop of the century

while y'all at it, go listen to gashina by sunmi. i only stan queens

what's your fave bts song? comment underneath the video. mine is autumn leaves <333 i love yoongi so much he bias wrecks me even tho he's my bias

these vocals tho, slayy

btw my twt is @liamuffinpie im pretty active on stan twitter go follow

JUNGKOOK LOOKS SO FINE HE'S BEEN BIAS WRECKING ME FOR SO LONG I WANT TO PROTECT HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCWEJRGTRNFDJNH

noo sweetie you're getting your shoes muddy

im running out of things to say

i hope you've enjoyed reading my subtitles :)))

why is tae always the one who tries to commit suicide

this took up 2 hours of my time. idk why because it's pretty bad

at least it's summer holidays

so quiet

me & my irl army friends after bts performed at mama

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét