Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2017

As you guys have heard in my videos I can do a low voice like this

But I can also do a voice like this it's normal, and then I can do a high voice

This is super high voice

So I'm just saying this so if you want me to do some voice acting for your guys's videos, then I'm totally available

No, I'm not an online voice actor

But if you guys ever needed a favor just for my voice then feel free to ask me

Also another thing I need some help from you guys I need another voice actor one of you guys

So one of you has to do the voice of my next stop motion

This stop motion is going to be very ambitious. It's going to be over five minutes long and

I need

Someone one of you to do the voice of one character

Which only has like four or five lines, but I think they're pretty important

Okay

kinda like Boba Fett

Anyway, so that's what I wanted to say

In my voice and in my high voice and in my normal voice

So uh yeah?

catch you on the flipside people

Also, I just want you guys to know I can do accents like

Southern accent a tried this one chilli set my mouth on fire had to drink a 2 litre-a-mountain DEW Indian accent

It is like the curry I've never had

Well this is me doing an English accent it's rather splendid

Also I can do a French accent, no it is how you Americans say lit

it is me a my Jamaican accent. Right here, and

Yeah, can you guys think of any more accents I can do. Yeah, bye?

For more infomation >> I'm Open for Voice Acting Work/ I Need A Voice Actor - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

WHEN I NEED YOU – ROD STEWART zespół (teksty/text/lyrics) Sala Restaurac Czardasz Tuliszków DK72/25 - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> WHEN I NEED YOU – ROD STEWART zespół (teksty/text/lyrics) Sala Restaurac Czardasz Tuliszków DK72/25 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

I need a Souvenir!! | Welcome to Quebec-City | VLOG Day #5 | ENG SUBTITLE - Duration: 15:32.

Yo guys, what is going on...

We are currently on the way to Canada with this Travelbus right here.

And this is how it looks like.

Academy

Baby

And...

We´re having a break at the moment

All who need to go to the toilet, are going to toilet

That is the toilet

This looks more like a house

But this is actually the toilet

That is the toilet...

And... Ehm...

Yeah, everything looks idyllic here

I will sit on that bench there

And... Ehm...

Ahhh... Crap, If I had the map, I would have told you a little bit about New York

Ok...

...guys...

We are on the way to Canada and we drove for two hours already

And...

...we still have a few hours to go

...approximately 4 hours...

Then we arrive in Quebec

...and...

You know what, i prefer to walk... I was sitting all the time

Just by the way, i was working on the VLOG

while i was sitting in the Travelbus

So you guys get something to watch the next days...

...what i´m expierencing here...

And... Ehm...

Yeah just for you guys, just for you!

...and...

So far everything was pretty cool, i gotta admit.

Have been cool experiences so far.

I hope there will be a gym in the next Hotel, in Canada.

So i do not have to run around somewhere in the city.

And... i´m curious about the border crossing

...ehm...

From America to Canada.

There we will be checked again. We have to hand over the passports again. All the Luggage has to be scanned...

We are being scanned aswell.

It´s the same thing over and over

Yeah, when it comes to safety, they have become quite sensitive...

...is also understandable...

...after 9/11...

...but...

It is, how it is...

...you have to go through it...

I prefer it like this, instead of something bad happens

...it is safer for us too...

I take it!

Ok guys, i will go back to the bus...

...and i will continue with videocut...

See you in Canada.

I´m still on the way to Quebec-City

We have arrived in Canada by now

It will take another hour to get finally to Quebec-City

We are currently in the province of Quebec

We have taken a break here again to pee

Over there is our bus

And the people are queueing up there for the toilet.

I do not why, but i didn´t have to pee so far

I have not eaten anything yet

It is about 3 pm atm

eaten nothing since this morning.

Intermittent Fasting, everybody.

If you guys interested in that topic, than...

...leave it in the comments and i will do a video about it.

And... Ehm...

Yeah, i will

...continue with filming once we get to Quebec-City

The thing is, i did not know that...

...guys...

Here in Quebec, look at this

...there is the flag of Quebec...

Here, the people only speak french

Of course they also speak english

...but...

...they have two official languages here...

...french and english...

And all the signs here, ...

Look at this, over there, the stop-sign, it is written in french.

The whole signs are in french.

Everything is in french here, ...

...people speak french here

It´s the first official language here...

...and then comes english...

Because all the people are Franco-Canadian

Most of them are Franco-Canadian...

...means French people who came to Canada

and have conglomerated it

...And ...Ehm

Yeah, that is why everything here in Quebec and Quebec-City is in french.

I just had to speak to the official in French...

Unfortunately I could not film anything

...because...

...you are not allowed to film anything in the area of border controls

...because of that i could not film anything...

There we also had to show our passports

Yeah, that it is how it goes....

See you guys later...

We arrived in Quebec-City

And that is our Hotel room this time...

It looks pretty good...

...except the two separated beds...

...what can you do....

...here we got a TV...

...there is a mirror and a desk to cut the videos...

And now let´s check the bathroom

That is always important.

The bathroom looks pretty good

...modern facilities...

Very important, the bathtub must be clean!

Yeah, it looks good.

...toilet...

...looks also good...

...we also got toilet tissue...

...a mirror, nice wide...

I discovered a mysterious door here...

I´ve been shaking it off, but...

... i think it´s the door for the other door.

That means you can get from here to the other room.

Let´s listen a bit, maybe we can hear them.

Be quiet everybody.

I do not know if you could hear that, but heard something.

You definitely can get in the other room through this door.

Thats by the way the View from here.

A View on the Freeway.

It doesn´t matter... that´s just a stopover here...

Ok guys, Quebec-City...

Today, we will not have a look and go through the city.

We will do it tomorrow before we go to Montreal.

This evening, means leater on,

we go eat something

and than i will go to the gym.

and that´s it for today

Look at this house with the red roof

it looks so awesome...

bright red

even the chimney is red

It looks very cool.

It really feels like being in France, in Paris.

They are all talking french and if you speak english with them they get pissed off.

Because they don´t have a good relationship to the british people.

It is even better if you speak german with them.

We went for a walk through Quebec-City

Kebab-City, how i like to call it.

...and...

We have decided to eat now in "Dorsey"

Take care, there is a car coming.

we´ll go in there and have a look what kinda food we can get there.

Ok guys, that´s how it looks from inside.

A really beautiful atmosphere.

We are here on the top floor.

That´s the view from here.

The big question now is, what am i going to eat.

Everything in the first place written in french.

But beneath it, it´s written in english.

And today i will probably go for a burger.

In fact i will

That looks delicious

Now again in french.

I have no idea if i pronounced it correctly

If you guys speak french, tell me in the comments what if pronounced wrong.

Thank you very much.

You are welcome.

Ok guys, my food is there.

This is how it looks like.

A bit fries...

And that is the salmon burger...

There we have the salmon

And over here calamaris.

And over there a cesar salad

The person who eats that, is secret and will be revealed at 2 million subscribers.

I´ve tried to order it in french and i´ve noticed that my French is really rusty.

Definitely im going now for that burger.

Enjoy your meal!

Ok guys, what i wanted to show you...

We are finished eating.

It was very delicious.

And here in Canada and in the US it works like this.

That´s the total price.

But you have to pay a tip.

And that´s right here.

15 percent...

That means you gotta add 6.45 Dollar on the 49.44 Dollar.

You have to pay the tip.

And that is, because the waiters have a fixed salary of 2 Dollars or so

and the rest you have to finance yourself by tips

And that´s why you have to pay the tip here.

Normally they also show the tax you have to pay...

But here it´s not.

In this case only tip.

Yeah, that´s how it works here.

Ok guys, i also need a souvenir from Quebec-City.

I don´t know if i mentioned it, but i collect from each city a souvenir.

And that´s all on my desk

I already have quite a few

Because i have been in a lot of cities so far.

And now i need of course one for Quebec-City.

And we have been in a lot of shops

Now im gonna try this shop.

I think a good souvenir from Quebec-City would be a gun barrel

I´ve tried to find that one here in a bronze or silver color

But i can´t find it.

Therefore

it will be

...a... ehm...

...a cannon...

A gun barrel thing...

I think i will...

I think i will take this one here.

It will be this one here for Quebec-City

It then comes in my collection

It looks nice.

This is how the canadian Dollar looks like, compared to the american Dollar.

It is transparent here

Look at this.

Can you guys see my finger?

The thing is transparent right here.

There we have a face of a person

And on the other side, there is something astronautical

Maybe it´s Nautilus.

And here again...

...transparent.

We just left the starbucks

and i have bought a coffee

And now we gonna hop into that bus

and it goes on to Montreal

We are about to leave Quebec-City

See you guys in Montreal.

For more infomation >> I need a Souvenir!! | Welcome to Quebec-City | VLOG Day #5 | ENG SUBTITLE - Duration: 15:32.

-------------------------------------------

I NEED YOUR HELP - Do you see this video? - Duration: 12:09.

Hello guys it's Remus here and I don't expect too many people to watch this, but if you

are watching, thank you, I didn't really want to make this video and it's a hard video to

make, but I was planning on it for months, just hoped things would get better, but they

didn't really, so I feel like I should get this off my chest of how this year was going

for me, and seems like I pushed it to the last day of the year. I'm making this to let

you know about what I've been frustarted about this year, and how you could help, basically

this year sucked, I've made a lot less views, subscribers and money than what I used to,

most videos don't grow or get suggested, and a lot of newer and smaller channels that are

making what I've been making for years are taking all the suggested views because that's

what the algorithm wants apparently. I'll show some older videos in the background with

some screenshots over them, so you can just listen if you want.

So, I'm making this video because I'm in a pretty damn bad state, both with my channel

and my mind. If you've been watching me for a while, you might know that I've been making

videos for almost 7 years and have over 800 videos on my channel, got over 23 million

views and made a ton of giveaways for you as well for all the support, since I've decided

a long time ago to give this back to you, the people. The thing is, this year was my

worst year, not only on youtube but in general as well.

Feels like the YouTube algorithm decided to put a curse on me. I have barely made any

new subscribers this year, and I didn't have months before to not get at least 500-1000

or more subsribers every month, and views dropped from 400k-1 million/month to almost

nothing, suggested views are down, subscriber views are down and my videos show lower in

search priority for some reason, didn't have such bad months for 4 years. I've been making

2 to 10 times less money every month directly from YouTube compared to previous years, I

was lucky with some sponsors at the end of the year, and I've found a YouTube related

job on upwork as well, but I still made more directly from YT last year in good months,

than all of those combined now and that can make you wanna some drink poison sometimes.

It started in December last year but I got lucky with the sandbox videos in January,

but after that, horrible, rarely any videos over 100k views, and for the last few years

I always had at least 1 or 2 videos per month that did very well. I've tried to stay positive

and put on a mask of positivity with people and when making videos but things just kept

getting worse, I didn't feel so bad as I did in the year ever before. The worst part is

the recent changes in YouTube's algorithm again and the adpocalpypse.

I'm working days or even a week on some harder videos and they get stuck at a few thousand

views after I put my soul and hearth in them, or get some views but no revenue at all. You

may say but hey why do you care about views and money when you like doing this, and that

may be true, I still love the concept of youtube and I love making and editing videos to inform

or entertain you, even if I don't like League as much as I used to and that's normal after

playing a game for so long, and that's why I make videos with other games like WOW or

my Games in 3 Minutes series, but after years of making videos and dedicating so much time

and effort into this as well as sacrificing things along the years for making videos it

becomes a job as well as a hobby, and it working quite well for the past 4 years and all of

a sudden going to shit, after making $500 to over $1000 per month to making 5 times

less, it's quite depressing, I've been making 5 to 10 times less money than I used to in

the better months from last year.

Many ads were gone for a long time this year, people use adblock and League videos have

a pretty bad CPM, for example the few wow videos I've made last year made 5 times more

money per thousand views compared to my League ones, even when things were better not even

half of the views were monetized, and YouTube takes half of the revenue anyway. YouTube

is not really fair, it's a lot of luck involved as well, you can have great videos with perfect

like ratios and still they can get no views, or you can get lucky with easy videos getting

recommended and getting a ton of views for no effort, I've had some like this myself

as well, it's also important who you know and who is willing to help you out or collaborate

with you, and the many changes in the algorithm are also quite annoying plus it puts quantity

over quality. Even if I make videos on some topics first and according to comments better

or shorter and to the point compared to other people, they still take all the views.

I'll just get this out of the way, I need your help, leave a vote on that poll so I'll

know what you guys want to see, and I need you to be more engaged, leave likes, comments,

maybe even share my videos with friends or on reddit from time to time, something happened

a few months ago with the algorithm and my videos are not seen that much by subscribers

and non subscribers, also I could use your help on Patreon, at least until hopefully

things start getting better again.

I had Patreon for a year or two, but never dedicated a video to it, and I've recently

updated the rewards so you get something in return as well, it only seems fair that way.

If you don't know what Patreon is, you basically support the creators you want to by a montly

payment of your choice, similar to a Twitch donation or subscription, since YouTubers

don't get donations like streamers do, mostly because they don't see their names when they

donate to videos in comparison to streams, but I got a solution for that.

Many people started campaigning their patreon latelty with all the bad changes in YouTube,

and I've also supported and still am some people there as well. So, for the rewards,

for only $1, that's like not buying half a coffee one day, you get to join my secret

discord group and we can talk and play games together and you can even participate in my

videos if you want to and access to patreon only posts, for $5 I will add your name at

the end of my videos and for $10 I will send you an amazing paint drawing of a champion

of your choice!

I only had about 5 patreons for now over time, but if you can spare a $ a month that would

be great, if not don't worry I'm not pushing you and my videos will still be free. Keep

in mind that I'm also doing tons of giveaways, started this years ago and almost every month

there's at least one RP giveaway, probably spend hundreds of $ giving this to you for

watching and supporting my channel. I'm also working alone on the channel, always was apart

from small assists, but I don't have 10 editors and 2 writers, thought if I get enough money

I could afford hiring some to help me make more videos and make them even better!

Now you could say well why don't you get a better job you little bastard, and you may

be right, but my channel has been growing and I was doing fine with the income from

it for my county, and if it kept growing it would have been awesome, also I've had quite

a lot of sponsorship over time. Plus there are people not too diferent from me that make

tons of money and I still like working on my channel and I like having my own business

and being my own boss, I'm also still in college even if I hate it and thought about quitting,

didn't really even want to start it and could have went to a better and harder one that

I might have liked, but decided to start something easier to give me more time for youtube, and

there were months were I had to use all the money made from that month to support my house

and family, but those last few months put me in a very bad state, that's why I haven't

been doing that many videos as usual, but when I work 5 to 30 hours on a video and get

it out for it to only get stuck a few thousand views and generate $1, when I had videos made

in the same time or some even in 30 minutes in the past that got $200-300, and there are

people making videos like that daily now.. I had videos that got 10-13k views from subs

alone, and after that grow over time, but now even some League videos only get 1k, while

before, videos that were not with League got that.

It really cuts motivation, especially after working on the channel for such a long time

as I did. I can't make daily easy videos made in 1 hour and get hundreds of thousands of

views on them like some can. Plus there are many people doing similar videos to what I've

been doing for years, the PBE videos for example, which are the easiest and fastest videos for

me to do, even if it's not that creative to do them, I make them for you, but I see many

newer and smaller channels getting all the search and recommended views, and I don't

anymore for some reason, even if I started a long time ago when only a few of us did

it, started with new champions with Rengar in 2012 and with skins in 2013, and was one

of the first to make videos like all skins/patch, and now there are newer channels that are

pretty much stealing my videos, and there are other big YouTubers too that didn't cover

updates and news but started doing so not that long ago. Even my Akali videos don't

do so well, since now there is professor Akali as well for about a year, he even made and

Ultimate Akali guide, I've been making those since season 3.

More and more people are doing similar things, even if I was one of the first to do some

types of videos, like commentary guides for new champions or theories about them before

they are revealed or all in one skin videos for sets or patches, a lot of new channels

started copying that too, and for some reason all of their videos are suggested even if

they may be just copy-paste videos from Riot.

Plus, that video of mine with Xayah and Rakan that was stolen by someone with 2k subscribers,

somehow got 10 times more views than my video with the same title, thumbnail and tags. Maybe

youtube gives priority to new channels now or my channel is too old, but that is a bit

annoying since they can just copy people and steal their views. It really feels like something

is wrong and I don't know what do to, I've tried reaching out to YouTube but they mostly

give automated responses or very generic ones. I've tried making many types of videos that

worked in the past, guides, top 10s, new champion related videos, but nothing seems to work

as well as it did in the past, even if I always try to improve my editing, thumbnails and

equipment. Maybe it's because I started so long ago and didn't really know what I was

doing in the first few years, or because I try making videos with more games not only

League, or have videos about PBE, guides and top10 and parodies and many different types

of videos on my channel, I don't really know, leave a vote on the poll for why have you

subscribed to me if you want to, and let me know what else would you like to see on this

channel, because maybe it's not YouTube, maybe it's me, or it's like Eminem said: "Cause

after all the glitz and the glam, No more fans that are calling your name, Cameras are

off, sad, but it happens to all of them." haha.

I've tried to do newer things as well, the Overwatch parodies, that also didn't grow,

even if I think the Taylor one is great, and we made it with the same people we did the

first 2 that did amazing, also started a WOW channel, or the Games in 3 Minutes series

that I really like, only got views from reddit, but almost no money, since they were not suitable

for all advertisers even before you could appeal that, and now I can't even post my

videos on the videos subreddit and on the League one for years, since they banned me

because I posted too much, evil mods. I've tried many many times to talk to the mods

and tell them that now I know the rules and will follow them but they just don't care,

even if now I'm super active on reddit and check daily a ton of subreddits, not only

post my videos on the league one like I did in the past.

One of the only videos that keeps growing over time is my world of warcraft UI video,

and I had short bursts of suggestions on some top 10s, but not as well as in the past, and

when that happened subs started growing and views as well, but when they stop, everything

drops again. Mainly made some views on news or new champion related videos only this year,

but those are the easy to do videos that I make pretty quick, and the ones that I work

on for a long time stay stuck.

I think that's all I had to say for now, thanks a lot for listening and being here, and if

you could help with just $1/month, the worth of an empty pizza box, that would mean a lot,

and for the ones that already are patreons or were in the past, you are the MVPs! But

don't feel forced to do so, you are already supporting me by watching my videos and leaving

likes and comments, that's more than many of the subscribers do, you can also help by

showing my channel to a friend or sometimes posting some of my videos on some subreddit,

but thanks again and I will see you soon, bye bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét