Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 29 2017

ladies and gentlemen welcome back to mark after dark I'm hoppy pixel and

thank you so kindly for stopping by that's right we're back at this game

because the last time we played it ended very unfortunately where I ended up

pooping myself and then it was a game over so a major fail on my part so but

but thanks for the helpful tip from this guy

we now are gonna take those cookies over to that punk-ass that's guarding the pop

and stop store and see what happens in maybe just maybe we can get inside the

store now I quickly need to peruse through all this that we've already done

before yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

yep all right so there's a small package addressed to you

oh nice someone sent me a tin of chocolate chip cookies gut cookies will

you eat them now hell no not now we know what those are gonna do to us

we're back at pop and stop and we're gonna give this pushy guy our cookies

that have a little extra something in them juice peach each sorry bud

sorry joy what look people don't carry cash much these days

fuck you shit man you're going is dirty base shit obviously you could cash

whatever man starving hey you've gotta give me something here have these

cookies uh ah ah ah no way man are these part cookies okay I have no idea yeah

just eat up to wash them down are you serious what yeah my reaction all right

so we gonna get something that's gonna help him wash down those special cookies

you go ahead I'm still deciding I don't feel like talking to hipster Hogan right

now but I will talk to this barista hi it looks like other customers are

waiting if you want to hit on her you better be fast

just so you know all of our beans are certified Fairtrade can I get something

started applicable pickup lines say something cheesy we're gonna stick to

being rude hey was your dad a barista what cuz you're almost what I ordered

hilarious are you getting anything

double-double and a chocolate chip cookie got a cookie can I get your name

to put on the cup mark with a K yep perfect

Coffee five dollars please here you go it looks like she spelled

your name wrong

later fantastic all right let's see you here

see if this works here have my coffee are you some a little harder than coffee

man and then it's so good you see what we get

this guy proceeds to eat all your cookies including the cookie from the

coffee shop bulky fluorosis oh it's coming it's

happening after a few moments he realizes that the hot cookies calling

quote were actually chocolate laxatives cookies as he totally shits his pants in

front of you take that you leech all right we mean it to pop and stop baby

yeah yeah let's see let's see what do we got here who actually buys ketchup chips

salt and vinegar though now I'm not buying chips would you like to grab some

Lube yeah sure why not regular lube warming Lube or glittery

loop why-why-why glittery why so your Johnson can glitter like a vampire from

Twilight let's get the glittery Lube this is probably a bad idea hey let's do

it you need to buy some condoms what kind would you like to get just normal

ones flavour neon ones or extra maximum ones standard Oh

I'm re going off the deep end with that glittery Lube so I'm gonna stick with

regular condoms I'll go with the tried and true gut condoms brilliant you know

nothing about planets yet you still find yourself examining the potted flower on

the before giving a small nod of approval

that's a nice flower the cashier seems a little distracted as he rings up your

purchase debit please yeah it's ready for you I don't need the receipt cool

Punk girl scoffs she seems to be a little annoyed hey you've got a light I

do oh the guy with a lighter I gotta go like a lighter I gotta get the lighter I

gotta get the lighter shit I didn't do that in the beginning you're hurt

this is your chance mark this is your chance it's your chance to meet a lady

what's up my friend hey man got any reefer Oh

guys baked out of his mind sorry dude

got a lighter sweet sucks out late a ladder

alright before we do anything let's save the game cuz I don't want to get a

surprise game over again at least we can pick it up from here alright we're back

with the lighter let's see if something comes of our little interaction here she

seems to be a little annoyed hey you got a light yeah

that do you here you go thanks my friggin mom keeps texting me it's really

not my business to be asking why but she's telling me this so I could ask why

or I could sympathize if I sympathize I'm thinking more about myself because

simply you sympathize you're kind of empathizing tube

ah it's dumb she wants me to get her some pot she's so needy sometimes she's

like a big child say nothing be funny seems like you're not really a mommy's

girl me more of a daddy's little monster

hey it worked busted I love Harley Quinn so much I

should have known that I should have known that quote oh one sec I gotta take

this it's my mom I'll see you later all right

we had one half-decent interaction with summoning and I didn't have to act like

a complete douchebag so I don't think there's anything at the grocery store I

had a good interaction with a single lady so what I'm gonna do I'm gonna go

up to my apartment and I think I can sleep and if I go to sleep I might be

able to go to that bar that we saw when we first played this is you're our

neighbor Carol's apartment yeah we've already seen that got to get to our

apartment

take a nap yes

Oh smooth jazz I like this very nice very very nice

they like a little bit of jazz before you go out and before you go out in the

prowl oh hello hey big boy looking for a good time

it's not appropriate ID do I look under-19 I ask everyone ID okay here you

go the bouncer checks your ID with

unnecessary thoroughness in the past you might have felt nervous by this but

right now it's just annoying okay Bango end nope

why not it's full but there's no line it's full what if I give you something

in exchange hmm without saying a word you show the

bounce of the small pink flower you see from the woman ah okay you can go it

welcome to Greece folks we made it agree is poker guy no limit Omaha buy-in is

$200 what you play poker strip poker no you don't you're right I don't get

out of here you clown I actually do stand-up comedy you don't

care you're right I don't

uh classic Oh these are the people I met earlier what can I get for you

I don't know whatever's cheap well we got the Grizz special two bucks for a

cougar bait it's a fruity vodka cocktail perfect two

bucks you pay the bartender it looks like

blood I'm gonna look like a fucking vampire oh hey Mike no I can't be seen

at the bar with Carol although I guess the cougar bait works try to walk away

yeah that's what I'm doing Carol moves her hand and accidentally

knocks down one of her shot glasses onto the floor by your feet oops I'm such a

klutz that's okay when you go to stand back however you

make the mistake of looking up only to discover that Carol is holding open her

dress in such a way that you get a private view of her privates jesus

fucking christ did I forget to wear panties again the

drink is slightly nauseating but you somehow managed to slam it back with

ease I'm never getting that image out of my head

terrible terrible terrible oh can I dance

who's this why are you creeping by the washrooms Leslie it's how I roll

who's Leslie I've never met Leslie more like toilet paper roll have you seen my

purse and we find that it's me asked at the bar go

oh these people those people stay away from those oh it's a dude probably some

cash a wind Beck double the obvious answer would be no because this guy's

clearly like he's faked out of his mind but maybe the game wants me to do that

think don't trust this guy so I'm gonna trust him

all right fine let's see stripper

high compliment be rude I feel like I've seen you before were you a sUNshine Girl

no but thank you you're sweet act cocky I'm like God's gift to women

what are those gifts you get a relative you don't really know hey you're funny

oh wait a minute maybe you have seen me before I do a bit of cosplay

uninterested or intrigued really who do you cosplay well you probably don't know

who these are but I do samus from Metroid with the

zero suit that is shell from portal to Zelda from Ocarina geek out yeah that's

awesome where's your name I've got an old lady name it's Ethel but I usually

go by my stage name joy so uh Oh will you look at the time I should get going

nice to meet you she slips away quietly and you're left to drink on your own

looks like you won't get lucky tonight after all

oh you're going home alone you did get lucky no one likes you at all you're

ugly and alone oh that's it guys I think that's gonna do it for this episode so

thank you so much for watching please leave a like share comment and I'll see

you next time and as always take it easy

For more infomation >> REALISTIC DATING SIMULATOR! | Mark After Dark - Part 2 | No One Loves Me - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

SKIN CARE/HOW TO REMOVE DARK NECK/SKIN CARE ROUTINE/BROWN SPOTS/ home health care/ beauty balm - Duration: 3:35.

SKIN CARE/HOW TO REMOVE DARK NECK/SKIN CARE ROUTINE/BROWN SPOTS/ home health care/ beauty balm

For more infomation >> SKIN CARE/HOW TO REMOVE DARK NECK/SKIN CARE ROUTINE/BROWN SPOTS/ home health care/ beauty balm - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO Rune HELLEA Dark Harpy GB10 When to build WOW XDd- [Monster Review] - Summoners War Showcase - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> HOW TO Rune HELLEA Dark Harpy GB10 When to build WOW XDd- [Monster Review] - Summoners War Showcase - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) "GOMORRA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Rap Beat Instrumental - Duration: 5:15.

(FREE) "GOMORRA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Beat Instrumental

For more infomation >> (FREE) "GOMORRA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental | Dark Trap Rap Beat Instrumental - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Florida's dark Freeway Magic, 1 August 2016 GP235501 - Duration: 26:05.

Trailers & Billboards

Hotel

Overpass Bridge

White Truck

Highway Sign

Semi Trailer Truck

Save money. Every day!

Save time.

53'

Billboard

Highway Overpass Bridge

Buildings

Semi Trailers

Overpass

Semi Trailer Flatbed with Wood Studs

Bicycles on back of RV

RV

Hotels

Semi Trailer Trucks

Studs

Spare Truck Tire

Mall

Underpass

Exit

Semi Rest Area

White Car

Vehicle

Car

SUV

Semi Trailer

Truck Cab

Buildings

Hotel

Gas Station, McDonald's

Truck Stop

Trailer pulled by Pickup Truck

Semi Trailer Truck

Lit Trees

Flag

Semi Trailer Truck

Exit Loop

Semi Trucks

Semi

Semi-Trailer Truck

Billboard.

Guardrail

Lit Cover

Billboards

Billboard

Semi-Trailer Truck

Swift 53'

Swift Tractor

Grazing animals

141872 Swift

Delivery Van Vehicle

T/A Travel Center of America Truck Stop

Pickup Truck

Hotel

Vehicle

Pickup

Car

Guardrail

Billboard

Overpass Bridge

Freeway Entry

Building with Light

Billboard

For more infomation >> Florida's dark Freeway Magic, 1 August 2016 GP235501 - Duration: 26:05.

-------------------------------------------

Skin Care /Beauty Expert/ How To Remove Dark Neck /Skin Care Routine - Duration: 2:09.

Skin Care /Beauty Expert/ How To Remove Dark Neck /Skin Care Routine

For more infomation >> Skin Care /Beauty Expert/ How To Remove Dark Neck /Skin Care Routine - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls: Full Prologue Remastered [2560x1080/60fps/Ultrawide] - Duration: 3:45.

In the Age of Ancients,

the world was unformed, shrouded by fog.

A land of gray crags, archtrees and everlasting dragons.

But then there was Fire.

And with Fire, came Disparity.

Heat and cold,

life and death,

and of course... Light and Dark.

Then, from the Dark, They came,

and found the Souls of Lords within the flame.

Nito, the first of the dead,

the Witch of Izalith, and her Daughters of Chaos,

Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights,

and the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten.

With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons.

Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales.

The witches weaved great firestorms.

Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease.

And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own,

and the dragons were no more.

Thus began the Age of Fire.

But soon, the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain.

Even now, there are only embers,

and man sees not light, but only endless nights.

And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign.

For more infomation >> Dark Souls: Full Prologue Remastered [2560x1080/60fps/Ultrawide] - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Character Analysis - Ryou Bakura (獏了) Dark Side of Dimensions - Duration: 12:28.

Hey guys, what is up? My name is the Analytical Duelist and this is actually

my first ever YouTube video! So before we get started, I'd really like to do a few

pointers just so that way you guys kind of get the rhythm of how I do these

things. I grew up watching Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and it was fabulous.

The only problem I have is from 5D's onwards... Unless they are recommended by

you guys and you guys want me to do videos over them,

I will not include them. I will never do a video without you guys wanting me to

do anything from the new generations. I'm sorry they're just not my favorite and,

to be honest, they are a little bit ridiculous--but please don't click away

from the video just because I said that! Also, I grew up watching the Japanese

version of the show, so I'm gonna use the Japanese names because I'm more familiar

with them. If you guys want me to use the English names, please specify, and if you

guys don't really know the Japanese equivalency for some of the more English

people out there, I will also include that in the description below so that

way you guys can kind of follow along and kind of get a glimpse of who I'm talking

about. So today is very exciting. I'm gonna start off the video with one

of my favorite characters from a movie that recently came out in 2016. The movie

is Dark Side of Dimensions, and I'm not entirely certain if you guys have seen

it, so this episode is gonna contain a lot of spoilers. But I'm gonna be doing

one on my favorite character: my favorite character is Ryou Bakura. I absolutely

love his character, especially in the Dark Side of Dimensions, which is why

today, I'm going to be doing a character analysis on Bakura in Dark Side of Dimensions.

(So this will be his entire personality and his entire structure based

on the movie.) So I'm really excited to do this and I hope you guys are too, so

let's get started!

Bakura's character in Dark Side of Dimensions focuses

mainly on real Bakura, the good Bakura. It was really awesome that they decided

to use the good Bakura rather than the evil Bakura because he's given so much

more screen time in Dark Side of Dimensions than he was in the original

anime. Unfortunately, the original anime focused mainly on Yami-Bakura since he

was one of the main antagonists, but [I'll] save that for a different video.

Kazuki Takahashi did a fabulous job creating Bakura's character, and I can't

thank him enough for doing so. Of course, the anime being ten years old and the

movie being brand new, they did change a few things about his appearance,

one of them being his eye color. In the original anime, he had brown eyes, but now,

he has purple eyes; and the different lengths and styles of his hair. He had

white hair originally in the anime, but they changed it to grey hair in

DSoD (Dark Side of Dimensions). They did a fabulous job of developing the real Bakura's

character, and they did that by giving him his own scene. Of course, there were a

few differences from the anime. In the anime, Bakura's father was in Egypt on

a business trip, and he actually came into contact with the Sennen Ring from a

local merchant. He purchased it and brought it home as a gift for his son,

Ryou. However, DSoD shows

that Ryou and his father both lived in Egypt, and that his father was obsessed

with finding the Sennen Ring. One night, he goes out to try and search in the Valley

of the Kings to find the Sennen Ring, and Ryou tags along without his father

knowing. Bakura's father finally finds the Sennen Ring but is thoroughly

surprised when he sees Shadi and children guarding the tomb. Bakura's

father goes mad and he pulls out all the money he possibly can carry in a

briefcase and he offers it to Shadi, saying that he'll buy the Ring no matter

what the price is. Shadi then states that the Ring cannot be purchased, but rather

it must choose a suitable host before [he] can become into possession of the

Sennen Ring. Bakura's father tried on the Ring and he failed the test, resulting in

him being severely injured. Ryou comes to his father's aid, but his father is too

wrapped up in the excitement of finding the Sennen Ring and the pain from his

injuries to even notice that his son is there.

He's only focused on finding where the Ring landed.

Ryou, trying to help, goes and

picks up the Ring. The Ring decided that Ryou was going to be the

chosen one and was a suitable host for the ancient spirit. After being possessed

by the evil spirit, he goes on to kill Shadi and then tries to severely hurt

the children before he leaves with a new host.

For those of you who grew up

watching the 4-Kids! dub, you noticed that (a lot of the times) any sort of

violence or death was eliminated. But since 4-Kids! no longer exists (yay), they

were actually able to keep the original design and the original plot for Bakura's

possession, which was a good thing because of the line that's mentioned

later on.

One of the most interesting lines in the entire scene is when Bakura

is speaking with Aigami and he says:

"I am so sorry. It's not easy to lose someone. I know because I lost someone as well on that day."

This is a very interesting phrase that we hear from Bakura. We aren't entirely

certain if he's talking about his father, who might have physically died because

of his injuries, or his good self--the side that was pushed aside in order to

make room for the evil spirit.

Another great thing that DSoD

added was the previous scene, where Bakura was walking with Jounouchi (Joey) and Aigami.

You see Bakura fall to his knees, and he

grips his head and he says:

"I don't want to relive that memory...No, why am I talking about this? I don't want to revisit the terrible things that happened that night!"

This combined with the vivid flashbacks and the

intense trembling shows that he has some form of PTSD, or post-traumatic stress

disorder, which is incredibly common in people who have been abused. I won't go

into the relationship with the good Bakura and the bad Bakura in this episode,

but I will say that some of the signs that he shows really does prove that the

relationship with the Sennen Ring proved to be a very traumatizing experience for Ryou.

We see Bakura facing a lot of different opponents in the original anime. However

in DSoD, we never really get to see him duel. There was an

idea that was proposed by Yugi that they should all get together for one final

duel before graduation, but that [is] never (shown).

I hate to be a

Debbie Downer and end the episode on such a low note, so I decided that I'll

start with some of the negatives and then move on to some of the positives. So

here are the negatives: I don't mean to sound nitpicky or be extremely

detail-oriented, but one of the biggest disappointments was that it never showed

any of Ryou's scars. In the original manga, Yami-Bakura was seen stabbing Ryou's left

hand into the tower of a castle. Another point in the manga was when Yami-Bakura

was working with Marik Ishtar and (he) stabbed himself in the left arm and made

a deep gash. This is where in the anime Marik finally meets Jounouchi (Joey) and Anzu (Téa).

You might remember the episode, especially the scene where Marik is seen

carrying Bakura because Bakura is injured. That's where the injury comes

from: Yami-Bakura. For whatever reason, the anime left the detail out.

Another really disappointing factor was when the entire group was up on the roof talking about

their futures. Everyone mentioned what they were going to do in the future.

Unfortunately, no one bothers to ask Bakura about his future, so we really don't see

what he has in store for the next 10 years of his life, especially once he

gets out of (high school). This was actually really depressing for me because I

really wanted to see what Bakura wanted to do with his life, especially after the

traumatizing experiences he had with Yami-Bakura. I hate being so nitpicky, but

this was something that just could not be ignored, so I had to focus on it:

Bakura's age. When the anime started, he was a first-year high schooler (in) Japan,

which is equivalent to a sophomore in the United States. Most sophomores begin

when they're 15 and end when they're 16, so he's around that age when the anime

starts. Most commonly in animes, a season represents a year. Since there are five

seasons in the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, that would mean that five years have

passed. (Those of you who don't really believe in that theory, we'll just say

that it was three years that the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! series took place)

Despite cutting out two years, he still would end up to be 20 or 21 years old, if

this were reality!! But the movie only portrays him being 18 or 19 and ready to

graduate high school. (This entire inaccuracy is based on

estimations and theories, so you can't take my word for it).

Let's see what the

DSoD did right about Bakura. I loved the idea that DSoD

uses different outfits for different situations. You see one outfit

being worn by Bakura at the mall. Then, you see him when he's walking with

Aigami, he has a different outfit. It also shows him in a school uniform

and it really gives a good and unique perspective on the characters and how

they go about their everyday lives, especially in school and out of school.

It was wonderful to see the characters in different outfits in different

situations because a lot of the time, anime characters usually wear the

same things, and that gets a little stale after a while, so this was a very unique approach.

Another great thing that DSoD s did was included

Bakura's popularity with female students. A lot of the times, when we think about

Bakura, we think about drooling fangirls and DSoD definitely

delivered that. In the scene where the main characters are eating lunch at the

mall, Anzu (Téa) actually points out some female observers that are hiding behind

a pillar and staring at Bakura. One thing I really did appreciate about the

English version of DSoD is when they point out the fact that he

has a British accent. The British accent is something that is entirely unique to

the English dub and it's something that really fits Bakura well.

Honda (Tristan) actually states:

"It's the accent. Gets 'em every time."

The funniest thing is that this isn't even the first time

that it's mentioned. The first time [in the movie] Bakura's accent was pointed out was when

Yugi and Anzu (Téa) were in the school yard and he was being surrounded by females.

They made the assumption that his accent was the reason why he was so popular

among female students. (Girls love British accents.)

Another great thing they did to develop

Ryou's character was the fact that they didn't mention Yami-Bakura once, except

for the scene where his presence was relevant. This really allowed the writers

to focus on good Bakura and developing his character more than spending time on

what kind of evil sinister thing Yami-Bakura was going to do next.

This last point isn't really a negative, but rather it was very bittersweet.

At the end of the movie, when the Japanese credits are playing, we see the

main characters (along with Bakura) throwing their graduation caps in the

air, ready to face their futures and whatever the world has in store for them next.

For viewers that have been watching since Yu-Gi-Oh! first aired, it was a really

bittersweet moment, watching the characters grow up and being able to

keep track of them as they did so. I don't know about you, but it definitely

made me feel more connected to the characters and make them seem more

realistic. In ways overall, Bakura's character was really well done in

DSoD and there wasn't really much to complain about.

That was the first analysis that I ever did so if you guys really liked it, please like and

be sure to subscribe for more videos! I'm really considering doing another video

about Bakura, but before that, I'd really like to try and get out at Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

character analysis for you guys. I'm not entirely certain which character I'm

going to do yet, but I'll let you guys know as soon as I do, so be sure to watch

for the notifications when I come out with a new video. Thank you

you guys for watching, and I'll see you next time! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét