Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Aug 31 2017

Let's Play The Long Dark Story Mode - Wintermute - Blind

For more infomation >> Let's Play The Long Dark Story Mode - Part 13 (Blind) - Duration: 58:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Tower Cocktails LIVE! - This Doesn't Suck! - Duration: 1:20:39.

For more infomation >> Dark Tower Cocktails LIVE! - This Doesn't Suck! - Duration: 1:20:39.

-------------------------------------------

"Dark corners of the map" Achievement guide + English subtitles - Duration: 1:18.

Defeat Shadowmaw on Normal dificulty before leaving Greece

The monster needed can be located in a cave in location Phocian Swamps

between Greek cities Megara and Delphi

Here is Megara city

And here is Delphi city

The distance from Delphi to the wanted cave is much smaller

The probability of Shadowmaw appearing is not 100%,

so you might need several runs

The achievement text implies you starting a new character,

but i didn't have to do this

That's all, thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> "Dark corners of the map" Achievement guide + English subtitles - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Cool Makeup with Tiffany 【English Sub】 - Duration: 8:49.

Since it's quite a thick makeup,

If it is straight, the hair will not stand out

so I finished with much volume as possible

Hello, I'm Tiffany

I am usually working as a model and violinist

and lately started YouTube

Today I am introducing a slightly cool thick makeup

so let's start

The color contact is skin gray-beige from Lil Moon

Since the makeup is quite shiny,

I wanted to have gray color, so using gray-beige from Lil Moon

The makeup base is mineral base from Integrate

The dark spots will be covered so using this one

Revlon color stay makeup D #240

The one I used before is along the face line to create some shadows

Using a darker foundation than your skin to create a low light

KATE stick concealer in light beige

Adding under the eyes, by the nostrils and under the lips

Under the eyes to hide the dark circles,

the nostrils to erase the red of the skin

The lips to erase the dark spots

Using RMK liquid foundation #201

This one gives an even look so I like to use it.

It also covers pimple marks so it's very easy to use

Next is Powderly Brow Pencil #1 from CanMake

Powder will be added later on, so just adjusting the shape

going along the shape of the brow

Trying to draw as thin as possible to match the shape

Next is Susie Powder Expert N

Using the light color all over the eyebrows

Creating the shape with the dark color and blending in at the end with light colors

Susie soft styling expert N

Going along the shape of the eyebrows

Trying not to make bubbles and going up at the end

Using the eyelash curler from Succu

This one goes along the eyelid

and the eyelashes go up well so it is useful

Next is Cezanne Four Color Lame in beige color

Using this brightest color over the whole eyelid

I have placed the glitter to give it a 3D look

Adding this brown to the double eyelid

Adding this dark brown color along the outer corner to the eye bags

Adding overall to create a gradation

Using Jill Stuart Velvet Eyes #102

Adding this glitter along the inner eyelid to make the eyes look bigger

Using Vivo Eyeful Eyeliner

This goes inside the eyelid

Some people think drawing it here will hurt

so I overlap many times to apply it

Next is the eyeliner from Love Liner

I have a hard using eyeliners so,

It doesn't smudge so it's really easy to use

Since I want to make a thick makeup, the outer corner

Adding the mascara from dejavu

Adding both to top and bottom

This mascara is a long type so it stretches well

and it keeps the curl so it's good

Using the blush from DAISO

Since around the eyes are dark, the blush is used lightly

adding it with an angle and lightly

Cezanne face control color #1

T zone, under the eyes, above the lips

The dark circles under the eyes, and for the smile lines, adding highlighter will be good

The highlight will blow them away so it's good

Next is Dior Addict Lip Maximizer no.2

I am using this as a base,

It's a little stingy but it makes it really clean so it is good

THREE velvet last lipstick no.12

Since around the eyes are pretty thick, trying to make the ilps stand out,

using quite a dark color

How to apply is, trying not to stick out and going along the lip line

Next is candy wrap lip no.4 from CanMake

To keep the lip gloss from becoming too sticky, adding some to the middle and

and taking some off with tissue paper

It is used for holding down as well

I don't have a specific preference for the hair,

but curling it with the 19mm iron

Since I want the top of the head to be fluffy,

so I'm bring some here to this side

Clamping the hair a little here, and warming the hair to give volume

The way to do the curl is all inward

The wax is Lucido L Volume Airy Wax N

There is a bigger size, but to carry around I use the smaller size

How to apply the wax is, since I want the total to be fluffy,

so going up by pushing it in to the hair

Since the makeup is thick, straight hair will be too weak

so creating the volume as much as possible

How was the makeup, everybody? The key was strong eyes and mouth

I think it's fairly easy to do makeup with your own cosmetics

so please try it out

There are other videos as well so please check them out

Bye bye

For more infomation >> Dark Cool Makeup with Tiffany 【English Sub】 - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Coping with being dark skinned - Duration: 0:54.

I feel like for me personally today I feel like I

I always had to do more than my friends . I've always

had to try to dress as best

as I could to stand out from my friends

I just felt like I always had too

Did it make you feel

bitter at times?

very in college um definitely

because my roommate she was the pretty lightskin AKA

granted I never thought I was ugly, I just

always felt like dudes were more attracted to

her because she was light skin, so

when it came to us going out together I made sure

my outfit was killing hers, I made sure

my body, [she gone her this, ya'll still friends]]

we are [oh ok] I made sure

[So you were killing her] very much so

I had to, in my head I mean maybe to other [so thats how you coped]

[coped with it] thats how i coped with it

For more infomation >> Coping with being dark skinned - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

DO DARK ANGEL CRY? The builder return! - Clash of Clan! - Duration: 3:41.

Do Dark Angel Cry? Builder return - Clash of Clan.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét