Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Aug 29 2017

stop posing stop posing when you pick up the sword hello youtube and welcome back

to the Robbie Bobbie channel I am your host Robbie Bobbie now if you new to

channel welcome if you like my retro gameplays and unboxings and retro

building of old retro retro retros consider subscribing to my channel it

would be much appreciated let's get back into the gameplay where we left off

where we left off was indeed where did we leave off

I don't know well it was I'm just this is the second part of me playing hook so

we are going to be playing Peter Pan from 1991 my one of my all-time

favorites for this snez when it was released I liked it so we're down here I

think I'm gonna have to accept getting hit by those balls so let me know in the

comments down below if you got hit by a snowball if you have played this game

when it first came out or let me know what your favorite Nintendo game was and

this is a fun game be still I love this game I will leave that cherry now we'll

get that I will get that extra life

one of the reasons why I like this game so much is because of the music the

music is quite catchy

my foot is feels like it something's crawling I like and I hope it's not a

spider yeah what page' and we are going to be I think we're almost done here I

think got a little ways to go getting all these lovely pirates I don't know

why these muscle men are coming in and taking over the place thinking they own

the joint my bad I did a

we go next to life there we go yeah yeah they buy the ball but I'm one of those

people that like hit jump button and then have to make the expression of jump

I don't know how that helps it probably doesn't help but people do that anyway

it's quite interesting oh no I'm gonna do that wait until he

wait whoa whoa oh man I've got like no life whatsoever and I close whoa I'm

slight in there oh this is the boss guy I cannot have the boss man we're gonna

play that again ladies and gentlemen I'm gonna show you exactly how to play this

oh we've got to go back home okay it's full life again that's cool

there we go that's who I'm arts my racket beat the pirate guy also beat me

take that mine gonna make the last ball is higher beat it first time three

levels away from beating Captain Hook that's how good I am at this game what's

this I do like the music did you do okay so apparently I've got a fly from so far

so good

and make sure not to use my all my flying magic dust

well we don't want to get hit by him

don't oh no don't don't don't you here we go there's my trusted fellow loyal

Bluffs boys let's go go get Captain Hook and get my kids back it gives the

captain hook's got my kids and I gotta get Captain Cook yeah I gotta get my kid

from cake cake oh I remember this one ah the flame the flame guy no oh you got my

sword I said it soon as you get Peter Pan's sword and you get hit you lose it

why is the flame after me I don't want the flame after me hello are the bats

are the flame of flippin will you get lost I don't land on spikes that is the

number one rule here is never land on spikes and never touch flames

oh you pom pom flaming flames oh yes I need you oh yeah now I definitely know I

jump o spiders hate spiders oh we don't want the spiders we don't no

no we don't want those bony people air or their bony people are everywhere

Oh jack Oh standing on spikes stop dad

where am I now oh I don't want to run and chase me

thank you very much no Minnie be really clear here keep my cool going too fast

jumping frog please remain calm and clear the building

oh you stop it spits spits fight people when I want you to fight people instead

of just being there Pino Oh beautiful great now I've come up to

the final boss and I've got like zero life left thank you very much

it was following me when I was jumping that is so unfair that is the one cool

my you cannot do that you lost that's a do you question it you question

your toughness they don't because you don't we beat up pain now this is the

frustrating in the game here is that you're struggling to be this bad guy and

you're lost boys is right there looking like that do something I don't know what

those things why why am i collecting those driller things I don't know but

what's the purpose of that I haven't quite figured out that far yet in a game

we're on the village we're on the pirate village have a lot of pirate villages

and we're going to the end oh whoa who's that guy whoa whoa whoa

whoa whoa wait wait a minute yeah get you else

where am I going out go in you you tink Tinker Bell I've got to jump that far I

don't there is no way I can jump that far yeah thank you very much

okay we got to go really we got to use some skill here to fly whoa holy crap

how far do you want to go Hey oh this is stupid this is stupid this this is

stupid why have I done this just for a sword that I can't win well that was a

pointless exercise right there so at least I got some fairy dust because you

can't what is there a bomb following me I got one last night like No whoa man

this is getting hard now I gotta seriously start oh I can find a flaw

okay we're gonna fly we're gonna go you're gonna still fly low and get hit -

why what's the point of me flying and we're gonna go back in but I'm gonna

start running and then jump look at this look at this skill everybody yeah

that's telesco huh okay we're gonna go and get my sword

gonna lose my authority the Nydia and by Girod might work okay I

don't think it is working I don't know what the plan was but I'm

gonna keep doing this until he gives up what was that get the sword will you

stop posing what was that

stop posing stop posing when you pick up the sword you accomplished nothing by

posing done it okay now I'm gonna hit save

so I was save again okay we are seriously gonna start playing now we

cannot lose this life because we cannot lose this sword okay we're not gonna die

not gonna happen we're not gonna die say he's staying and not a name I wasn't

even there any day say that's a paraphrase or did he get anywhere near

in that day oh yes stupid a man with a gun okay let's see if I can run past

them holy heck did that just happen

you mean all that time I could have just easily ran and chums all are you stupid

boob her bare bed David yeah I'm trying to hit you from behind from behind from

behind you wasn't even touching any kill me come on get him in I wasn't even

nervous whatsoever where's my lost boys yet my trusted lost boys saw the whole

thing and didn't help me one bit congratulations I don't know what I was

gonna say after that we are at Captain Hook now where we're gonna be on board

his ship his ship of ships okay guys I think that's gonna be wrapping up now

because I it's getting late and I need to probably cut my minutes time in half

so I'm gonna call it quits but I would love though that I'll probably upload

the final level tomorrow for you guys so you guys can watch that if you're

interested any guys for those of you who have stuck around thank you so much I

have got a giveaway coming out soon for the 600 subscriber mark so staying for

tuned for that I really do appreciate you guys so so join me for the next

video where I'll be doing more builds more unboxings and more retro gameplays

let me know when the comments down below also if you like me doing these retro

gamer eyes or should I do another channel let me know in the comments down

below and you guys until the next time Robbie Bobbie signing out

you

For more infomation >> Hook part two SNES Classic! Retro Game Play! - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

Keegan Bradley reveals big news at Charity Golf Classic - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Keegan Bradley reveals big news at Charity Golf Classic - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 SEC Classic Uniek!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 SEC Classic Uniek!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.0-16V CLASSIC Goed en netjes onderhouden 1e eigenaar - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.0-16V CLASSIC Goed en netjes onderhouden 1e eigenaar - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche 911 911 3.2 Targa Classic G50 / G-50 * Carrera 2 * - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Porsche 911 911 3.2 Targa Classic G50 / G-50 * Carrera 2 * - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 2.4D Edition Classic Automaat Leder RTI Navi - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 2.4D Edition Classic Automaat Leder RTI Navi - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 200 CDI CLASSIC *OPKNAPPER* / Zie omschrijving - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 200 CDI CLASSIC *OPKNAPPER* / Zie omschrijving - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 200 CDI CLASSIC *OPKNAPPER* / Zie omschrijving - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 200 CDI CLASSIC *OPKNAPPER* / Zie omschrijving - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 D4 Classic Edition Intellisafe Adap.Cruise On Call 17 Inch Standkachel - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 D4 Classic Edition Intellisafe Adap.Cruise On Call 17 Inch Standkachel - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic, Airco - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic, Airco - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche 911 911 3.2 Targa Classic G50 / G-50 * Carrera 2 * - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Porsche 911 911 3.2 Targa Classic G50 / G-50 * Carrera 2 * - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 160 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC70 2.4 D4 AWD Classic Edition Intellisafe Volvo On Call Xenon Schuif- kanteldak Keyless Trek - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC70 2.4 D4 AWD Classic Edition Intellisafe Volvo On Call Xenon Schuif- kanteldak Keyless Trek - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 D4 Classic Edition Automaat(8) Intellisafe Schuifdak On Call 181 PK - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 D4 Classic Edition Automaat(8) Intellisafe Schuifdak On Call 181 PK - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

OHIO Lottery numbers 28 Aug 2017 - Duration: 1:45.

OHIO Lottery 103 Aug 28

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét