Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Aug 29 2017

Young Jesse: God, forgive me for not eating my broccoli.

Forgive me for sassing my daddy.

Forgive me for falling asleep at church.

God, forgive me for hitting Donny on the playground

even though he deserved it.

God, forgive me for thinking you ain't real.

Teenage Jesse: Forgive me for using your name in vain.

Forgive me for thinking dirty thoughts

about Ms. Hagerty.

Forgive me for falling asleep at church.

Forgive me for giving up.

Forgive me for being scared.

Forgive me for letting my daddy down.

-My daddy down. -My daddy down.

-God... -God, forgive me

for losing my temper. -...for losing my temper.

-Forgive me for not doing -- -...my chores as best I could.

Forgive me for hurting Bobby Boyd,

though he had it coming.

Forgive me for not praying to you more.

-God... -God...

-God... -Forgive me thinking --

-Forgive me for thinking... -...you ain't real.

Forgive me for touching myself.

Forgive me asking you

to kill my father and send him to hell.

...and send him to hell.

Adult Jesse: God, forgive me for having hate in my heart.

God, forgive me for shooting that Komodo dragon.

Forgive me for talking down to it.

God, forgive me for robbing that convenience store.

And that gas station. And that pawn broker.

-God, for robbing that zoo. -God...

God, forgive me for killing that security guard.

God, forgive me for losing my temper.

For taking a guy's eye out. For getting drunk

-For stealing cars. -Fighting, lying, drinking.

-Drinking, lying, beating, robbing, cheating.

Lying, drinking, fighting, punching, stealing.

God, forgive me for killing.

Imagine you could take 100,000 little, old ladies,

walk them back and forth across the street for 100 years,

and it still wouldn't get you off the hook for all that.

If you want to save your soul, you need to do something big.

You need to join me, Jesse.

People have done worse.

I bet you've done worse.

Perhaps one more.

♪♪

[ Motor cranking ]

♪♪

[ Panting ]

I'll ask you again, what's your name?

Jesse.

Jesse who?

Jesse...

L'Angell.

That's a good boy.

And?

Thank you, God.

Thank you God for?

Thank you, God, for killing my father

and bringing me home.

Okay, turn it off.

[ Cranking stops ]

Your grandma loves you.

♪♪

Thank you, God, for killing my father and bringing me home.

[ Ribbon tapping ]

So...

[ Sighs ]

You went to an awful lot of trouble for all this.

To show you that you're the right man for the job

and the job is right for you.

♪♪

So, these are all my prayers.

Yes.

Over all this time,

every single one.

I can make copies if you'd like to take them.

No, that's all right.

Why don't you just...

[voice deepens] shove them up your ass?

For more infomation >> Preacher: 'Jesse's Dark Secret' Talked About Scene Ep. 211 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Shockwave Reacts to his destruction in Dark of the Moon [SFM] - Duration: 1:37.

Greetings human creatures!

I'm Shockwave...

and today i will be reacting on the video Starscream sent me.

It is named "Shockwave destroys Optimus Prime"

Be sure - I will watch this video with a great pleasure.

Look, here's Optimus.

Thanks, I noticed...

I can see myself back there...

You're strong Optimus Prime, but not enough to defeat me...

Yes Optimus, come to me!

My eye!

WHAT IS WROANG WITH MAH EYE!!!

NOOOO!!!!

Starscream...

your tralling isn't gonna end well for you...

For more infomation >> Shockwave Reacts to his destruction in Dark of the Moon [SFM] - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Wilderness Volunteers in Dark Canyon Wilderness - Duration: 3:33.

We are in the Dark Canyon Wilderness.

We are working on the Notch trail that goes into the heart of the canyon.

Well, everything is beautiful about it.

It's hard to not see something that is beautiful.

It's four miles of just steep hiking down a lot of ledges.

We have twelve volunteers through the program Wilderness Volunteers.

They are from everywhere and they love the Wilderness.

It's very clear that they are willing to fly out here,

come down here and dig for a week.

I've been coming out to the western United States for over fourty years,

vacationing, hiking.

And I decided that I would like to do something to give back.

And one way to do that is to work on trails.

Because I take advantage of trails all the time.

And this is my way of returning the favor that previous people have done for me.

It gives you the opportunity to go to places that most of us would never go to on our own

because frankly we may have never heard of them.

And when you are involved with an organized group like this, you can draw on the experience

of a lot of other people and learn things.

And you are kind of coached and guided.

So it's not scary, it's not like you are out here all by your self.

And there's just a wealth of information from a lot of people to draw on out here.

I've enjoyed it because the volunteer group is composed of a diverse group of people with

a lot of life experience that I've never been exposed to.

And it's a great way to share.

That's the human element.

The other element is the natural surroundings.

The scenery here is spectacular.

It's remote, it's wild, and the weather's great.

We have about four miles of trail that needs to be re-established.

A lot of it has kind of just dissapeared.

So the Wilderness Volunteers are doing everything from clearing trail, digging tread.

Building some structures to keep erosion at bay.

Using polaski's, shovels, hoes, saws.

I don't think there's a lot of people that appreciate what's out here.

This is fantastic.

This is scenery and wildness that you could only dream of.

And we are so fortunate to be able to get here and to do this.

And I would encourage anybody to seek a volunteer opportunity to work in the wildlands.

And certainly the Forest Service has a lot of it.

They have Wilderness everywhere across the Nation.

And these are great places.

I call it hard work in beautiful places.

Dark Canyon is just full of ruins, tons of history here.

Just remarkable rock formations and just incredible diversity of plant life for the desert.

I think it's incredible that people from all over the country would want to take time out

of their lives to work on a trail.

The Dark Canyon Wilderness Area is such an incredible place.

And we wouldn't be able to take care of it without the help of volunteers.

For more infomation >> Wilderness Volunteers in Dark Canyon Wilderness - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Overlord - 04/01/1989 - First show at Metroplex (Atlanta) - part 2 - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> Dark Overlord - 04/01/1989 - First show at Metroplex (Atlanta) - part 2 - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

In A Dark Place - Duration: 42:39.

For more infomation >> In A Dark Place - Duration: 42:39.

-------------------------------------------

Coleman Carlsbad 4-Person Dome Dark Room Tent with Screen Room - Duration: 0:31.

Click the link at the bottom for a discounted price on this Today!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét