Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 28 2018

Today I just finished interviewing another, also very famous, very handsome individual, Zhang Yixing

But I know he hasn't been on your show right? - That's right

If he goes on your show, what are some things you'd want to ask in particular, or things you'd be embarrassed to ask so I can pass it along

I want to ask him why he deathly refuses to come to our show

You've invited him before?

I have

That is, (Yixing) what is your price?

His dancing is also very awesome, I know your dancing is very awesome

If he goes on your show is it possible to dance a song together?

I feel he should be willing but his management company would for sure say

We don't dance. We don't discuss gossip. We're here today to only talk about this movie

Another thing, it's really in for celebrities to walk the runway

If one day Valentino invited you to walk the runway, how would you attract the media's cameras?

Aye Zhang Yixing!

Yes yes, can you? Can we have the honor of having a chat with you?

I just overheard jiejie/ noona just now

Come come come

I'm very happy to meet you for the first time

I heard you're very good at dancing

No no no

Do you want to (dance) to a song live right now?

Wah awesome awesome awesome

You need to coordinate with her ah

You're not coordinating at all

It's not that. I don't really know how to dance this type

Which type do you dance?

Robotic type

Alright, I'll coordinate with you -Oh no no no

Really, you dance and I'll coordinate with you -Oh no no no

It's ok

Like this? -S jie really wants...

This?

Queen! You're really a dancing queen right

Actually I really like Xiao S jie/noona

You really like me? Then why do you avoid our show like death? -Yixing: ????

Our show can't get you -Yixing: ????

That's not possible. You guys didn't look for me haha I really would...

So now we have iQIYI Fashion's video as evidence

That Zhang Yixing wants to go on Xiao S' show

Because I gave a list of names saying Zhang Yixing must come. They all told me "we can't get him"

Really?

Can't get me?

What's the manager going to do? We're joking we're jokng

I think you should do it like this

S jie and Kangyong ge's new show is about starting. They haven't decided what to film first episode and even ones after

Later if there's a chance I hope you can invite our Yixing

If you can come it would really be an honor. I hope you can come

Ok

Then let's say it like this for now

We just hope Yixing can maybe go on your show in the future

Wah if Yixing can go on Kangxi (her old show) type of program, my lifelong wish

Our show isn't called Kangxi

It's ok whatever (one of XiaoS' saying) as long as you two are on it

Alright, thank you, thank you Yixing

What is the new show called?

I don't know yet

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] When Yixing met Xiao S - 180427 iQIYI Fashion Interview - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

MY CURRENT FAVORITES! Skincare, Beauty, Fashion & Music! - Duration: 15:57.

Hey everyone it's Morgan Yates

For more infomation >> MY CURRENT FAVORITES! Skincare, Beauty, Fashion & Music! - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

PROM DRESS SHOPPING 2018 TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES!! - Duration: 3:00.

PROM DRESS SHOPPING 2018 TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES!!

PROM DRESS SHOPPING 2018 TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES!!

PROM DRESS SHOPPING 2018 TRYING ON FASHION NOVA PROM DRESSES!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét