Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 8 2017

hello youtube and welcome back to the Robbie Bobbie Channel I am your host

ROBBIE BOBBIE today we have got something exciting we're going to be playing a

classic game to celebrate my 600 subscriber mark thank you guys so much

by the way I really do appreciate it and check out the channels there are some

cool guys on the Internet at the moment and they have helped me and supported me

so let's have a look at the game that you probably never even heard of unless

you're a die-hard Star Wars fan and this is the Japanese version of Star Wars for

the Nintendo that came out in 1987 I think and now if you read their intro

you will be aware that there is a word in the game so you have to watch the

whole video to find out what the word is and the word is nothing yet mmm-hmm

we're gonna play the game and we go we're gonna go novice and we're going to

play as Luke Skywalker Luke help my plane kidnapped by the evil empire

emphasized on the evil and I made up the evil because it's not in the text and

there's two little turds taking our two least there they look like turds they

they could be jealous I think they're caught judging ours we've got black hair

all of a sudden okay so we've got black hair what's my weapon I got this I got a

stick I got a glowing stick okay so we're gonna go and kill these jours

these gelas everywhere they Joe is by the way look like baby general light

bars

I'm taking that these I think the ones that I think the things I'm collecting

are force powers I could be wrong but I could be right 28 force to Luke I've got

so yeah they're they're going to be forced hours I think okay and I've used

up horsepower mr. lightnin I've got a firing laser stick don't mess with me

how am I gonna fight in that stand growler that is too small

come here stone chipper gonna get that birdie

got that little birdie right there he told me I told him not to go and he

called do you think uh facing the wrong way to kill a JAWA

just wait okay I died again I can't believe it's it's just a Jawa walking

back and forth and he's killed me like three times an eagle how did an eagle

shoot me down kill me down even hit me down well I

don't know what I'm talking about okay obviously I'm just warming up at this

stage so I'm gonna be playing a game now properly playing the game that was just

a warm-up stage okay what will you come inside me please

I'm waiting for you Lake they obviously don't know what's coming for them which

is a a blue glow easy stick oh why did you

guys ever use like fluorescent blue q-tips when you lost your lightsabers

for your Star Wars characters back in the back in a day I did and you probably

did not okay okay let's wait for this bird

and we got Darth Vader and ascend crawl or see that then this game didn't stick

to the movie whatsoever such a monstrosity I am so sorry Vader I have

your friend here prepared to die ever never in wait a minute I'm going to use

the Force I've seen this guy's dick in action so I'm going to use this as oh

he's at school peeing of sudden major is a school feeling and he's trying to kill

me before his father and his father before his father it's kind of still to

know did a third guys gotten it is that our two stirred or is that no two turns

with the eyeballs I don't know they seem to be third chaves chaves returns and

they're jumping up and down there's a jumping TURD said Jumping turd

on him if you were gonna get into the Speeder

killing everybody in my way whoa

we have landed safely home that contact with now I've got him an uneven falcon

for some reason I've got eliminating fokin there's no Han Solo Chewbacca but

I am flying I'm flying Luke I am everyone kind of it I've been held on

Castle against my very of course I don't want to get hit by those green balls

because they will kill me and as you know that once you die there's no Coon

egg I'm just gonna fly one way so I don't get hit by those balls oh come on

at the same time I got to hit those come on Darth Vader yeah got it in one

come on ty TIE fighter where are ya aren't you maneuver

hey hey I've done it well meanwhile back at the cutter in the Jawas are taken

over Luke's house and as a frog on Kessel

why is the planet full of frogs I dunno I don't understand

and it's very Egyptian what what luckily I saved this so I'm gonna go back in

beginning ok are what safe I forgot what's a beginning in the little snake

he wants to hurt me but he does and I've done the same thing why is this brick

flowing in the sky just not doing anything I'll go the other way

and fall down the hole again whoa that is called skill I am a Jedi

what is this way this is proven challenging I don't know why I did this

I don't know why I did this okay I just forget the gun that's that okay

that's die instead both why do why I do like the music in there I think the

music in this game is better than the original snez that we had okay so I've

got the gun now what

let's go here Bobo you're not all the way back here

it's never good sign okay all the way back here and I'm gonna

try kill a snake just kill a snake and let's kill it

yeah first time okay I think they can't destroyed my chances I jump in on top

okay no they were cool okay we gotta time this just right and not fall down

the waterfall because this I've done it again why is this impossible use the

lightsaber yeah this is a weird concept for Star Wars I don't know why I don't

know why that this is based on the movie star wars I really don't know I've got

the levitation yeah then Fleming okay so let's go into what does this do

yeah there you go it kind of weird a little I wasn't expecting that but Gil

the snakes kill the snakes okay I think I might save it here actually why is he

shooting me you saved it saved it I saved it okay okay we're gonna use

that levitation thing again I'm gonna use that what was it

I like the levitation thingy majiggy Oh

tell me filled me okay we're back here again and we're gonna try that

levitation thing again and then just time it you cannot seriously shoot me

from that far distance now okay we're gonna shoot you and then you're gonna oh

my days how can I die I have not Eva okay legend gentleman I think I'm gonna

pause it there the flashing word did come up I hope you guys saw it let me

know in the comments down below what the word was and I will randomly select a

winner when it's closer to November time but guaranteed somebody will win a

battle front to the standard edition I almost forgot what I was giving away

then I know guys I hope you liked this video give this video a like if you like

and subscribe if you haven't already done so see you in the next video when

I'll be doing more builds and more unboxings and more retro gameplays until

next time Robbie Bobbie signing out

For more infomation >> Battlefront 2 giveaway! STAR WARS unseen gameplay for NES classic games - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Classic Music) - Duration: 3:37:51.

Title: French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Classic Music)

For more infomation >> French Music in French Cafe: Best of French Cafe Music (Modern French Cafe Music Classic Music) - Duration: 3:37:51.

-------------------------------------------

WWE Mae Young Classic Episode 6 highlights | 6th September 2017 | Mae Young Classic - Duration: 9:08.

For more infomation >> WWE Mae Young Classic Episode 6 highlights | 6th September 2017 | Mae Young Classic - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 220 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Combi 220 CDI CLASSIC - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Albums: The Who - Who's Next | September 13th on AXS TV - Duration: 0:31.

I was in a very strange place.

I had to write something for me.

He knew back then that it was gonna still survive today.

The songs reflect

this striving to try to sort of like make more of that song

That in itself is a great idea.

For more infomation >> Classic Albums: The Who - Who's Next | September 13th on AXS TV - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic 5drs - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz A-Klasse 150 Classic 5drs - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Punto 1.2 CLASSIC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Fiat Punto 1.2 CLASSIC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Gluten-Free Classic Loaf - Duration: 5:13.

Hi there. Today we're going to be making a gluten-free loaf of bread.

We've got a number of ingredients here which are great.

We've got our milk, our gluten-free

Frankie's gluten-free all-purpose bread flour. We've got eggs,

we've got apple cider vinegar, yeast, salt, a bit of canola oil, honey and a bit of

baking powder - that's the secret ingredient. So I'm starting by putting

this in: some warm milk, into my mixing bowl. Then I'm going

to add my honey and my yeast. The reason you add the honey (you can actually

substitute sugar if you'd like) the reason you add the little bit of sugar or honey

is to help activate the yeast, it lets it get a little bit more on the way. There

we go out of all the yeast. Okay, so I'm going to let that rise for a little bit.

While it's rising I'm going to mix in my baking powder into my bowl of flour.

So it's 3 cups of all-purpose flour and I'm going to add my salt, which is a

teaspoon of salt. You can get our recipes online if you click the button on this

link or if you visit our website at http://glutenfreesrankies.com

Next I'm just going to mix this in really lightly, just that it's all well combined. The yeast is

starting to, to rise already which is great - just leave it alone for a while

and then after a while it'll just puff right up. So I'm going to mix this and

we'll let the Rees rise for a minute and once it's risen I'll be ready to add my

dry mixture and then we'll add all the rest of the wet. Ok, so the yeast

mixture is all ready I'm just adding my flour mixture which had the salt and

baking powder in it. I'm going to add my canola oil - there we go. I'm going to add

my vinegar and I'm going to crack two large white eggs. One, two.

- okay I have to put my Paddle on and let's let this mix up.

So I have to mix it for about a minute and a half to two minutes so it's really

well combined. It's going to be wet and sticky but once it's there I'm

going to start scooping it right into my pan. I've got a parchment paper lined pan

It doesn't have to do the entire pan this means to be most of it because

it's not going to stick to the pan typically, it just helps it get out.

So I'm going to put this on high now.

Okay so what's nice about gluten-free baking is you don't have to wait for

proofing because there's no gluten in anything it just rises automatically

it's really fast, it's really quick, it's really easy. I typically do one or two

loaves almost every day or buns or bagels or something along the lines. It

takes me about 30 minutes of my time plus baking and yeah it's easy at that point.

I was saying to somebody that they could easily take 20 minutes of their time and

make a loaf of bread or, or 8 or so buns in the amount of time that it takes them

to watch one TV show a - 20 minute TV show and then while they're cooling they

can be watching another TV show. I mean it's so simple so you can really see just

how sticky this is bread dough is, it's incredibly sticky, but I'm just going to

spread it out as best I can.

Okay, now I'm going to just scrape that off. I think I'm going to wet my spatula

now. Sometimes little tricks like wetting your spatula will keep things from

sticking so badly. Yeah that worked really well - just a little bit more. You

can see just how much smoother it's making it just by having that little bit

of water on there. Okay, so, I'm going to let that rise now for about 20 minutes at 20

minutes I'm going to put it in my oven at 375F for about 20 minutes I'm going to

check it and then turn it and I checked the internal temperature of it and then

we're going to pull it out and we're going to see what it is. So here we go.

There you have it - look at that gluten-free loaf. Fresh, tasty, crispy on

the outside and yummy on the inside. Soft on the inside. All to enjoy so easy to make.

For more infomation >> Gluten-Free Classic Loaf - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

See Tyrus Wong's work in classic Warner Bros. movies - Duration: 1:18.

This is a sketch for the picture "Harper" with Paul Newman. You know, I had

to make this here to show the director, you know, so they can go in and build the set.

This is the astrology bit, but obviously without much success. Any astrologist in

particular? This one is from "Wild Bunch." Sam Peckinpah was the director.

For the most part, you really had to work on everything. We didn't question

what they gave us, we just did it. He's got some incredibly beautiful drawings

for an unrealized Warner Brothers motion picture that was meant to be a musical

it was influenced by Salvador Dali - very surreal, very unusual colors he was

trained to be able to do anything, and he could do anything. And he followed his

assignments, and his assignments were to be flexible, innovative and work to the

service of that screenplay.

For more infomation >> See Tyrus Wong's work in classic Warner Bros. movies - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best Sad Rock Songs Of All Time - Most Depressing Songs Of Classic Rock Live Collection - Duration: 2:39:43.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Best Sad Rock Songs Of All Time - Most Depressing Songs Of Classic Rock Live Collection - Duration: 2:39:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar Classic | E-Type Zero - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Jaguar Classic | E-Type Zero - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

We Drive The GM Heritage Center's Classic Suburban Collection - Duration: 12:45.

We Drive The GM Heritage Center's Classic Suburban Collection

The mission of Chevrolet's Suburban has always seemed obvious to us: bolt a big wagon body on a tough truck chassis, and the result is better at a lot of jobs than either a traditional pickup or a station wagon.

As a truck, it can do most of what trucks do, including towing and toting a lot of stuff. But as a closed-body wagon, that stuff is stowed more securely inside, out of the weather.

It's not for hauling dirt or big cargo that needs to be loaded into and out of an open bed, but it can carry a work crew, a hockey team, or a large family and a lot of their stuff in car-like comfort and quiet.

Evolution Of The Suburban. Photo 2/143 | Evolution Of The Suburban. This author's first Suburban encounter came during college senior year after spotting an early '50s example on a dealer's lot.

Yours truly was driving a very uncool old Ford wagon at the time, and the idea of a big, truck-based wagon was appealing, because it would swallow a motorcycle and lots of other stuff for the trip home after graduation.

That one looked good and was in surprisingly good shape. But it was slow, noisy and clunky to drive.

It was an old truck, after all, not ideal for flogging over mountain roads that even the wagon handled fairly well. Ultimately, keeping the Ford was the most sensible decision.

But the Suburban idea was planted, and over the years, we would own a used '69, then a new '73, for towing a race car and toting all the related stuff.

Since the Suburban offered plenty of covered storage for race parts, as well as cabin seating for a lady friend and as many volunteer crewmembers as possible to help at each event, the Suburban was the obvious choice.

It was the world's greatest tow vehicle. Evolution Of The Suburban 1966. Photo 3/143 | Evolution Of The Suburban 1966.

Did you know the Suburban dates all the way back to the 1935 debut of Chevy's two-door Suburban Carryyall? Rolling on a 112-inch wheelbase and powered by a 60hp, 207ci (3.4L) "Stovebolt" inline-six, it could seat up to eight or carry 137.4 cubic feet of stuff with the second row folded and the third row removed.

GM—and most everyone—saw it back then as a strictly commercial vehicle, good for hauling work crews and cargo. It wasn't until after World War II that private customers began to see its versatile appeal.

So when Chevrolet offered Truck Trend an exclusive opportunity to drive the GM Heritage Center's collection of historic Suburbans, we jumped at it.

No matter that we would drive them around Gingerman Raceway in Western Michigan, not on public roads, since they were old, unlicensed, and in varying states of running condition.

We started with the oldest example, a '36. Upgrades from the '35 included 19 more horses and 140 lb-ft of torque to move its 3,300 pounds, along with new hydraulic brakes to better slow them.

A radio, clock, dual wipers, and even a heater were optional, as were the two spare whitewalls mounted on its front fenders.

The central speedometer was flanked by fuel, water temperature, oil pressure, and amp gauges inside the big-three-spoke steering wheel, the side windows rolled down, and the driver seat (like the rest) was fixed in place with no adjustment.

Evolution Of The Suburban 1936. Photo 4/143 | Evolution Of The Suburban 1936.

We started the Stovebolt six with a step-on button, crunched the three-speed floor shifter left and back into First, eased out the old clutch, and rumbled away.

Not surprisingly, acceleration was modest, shifting was a chore, the steering had a ton of free play, and the brakes seemed barely there.

But at slow speeds, at least, the 81-year-old Suburban on its skinny, old Firestones handled Gingerman's curves reasonably well. Base price back then was $685. The decade-newer '46—essentially a rebooted '42, since U.S.

private vehicle production ceased during World War II—boasted 90 hp and a fairly hefty 165 lb-ft from its updated 216.5ci (3.8L) six, plus a new instrument panel and improved interior trim, but it was otherwise not much different from the '36, apart from more modern styling and a 3-inch wheelbase stretch to 115 inches.

Its clutch was stronger, and it ran a bit better, but it had the same three-speed floor shift, fixed seats, wonky steering and weak brakes.

The '51—same vintage we'd driven in college—wore new-for-'48 styling inside and out on a 116-inch wheelbase, a choice of side-opening "barn doors" or top-hinged tailgate out back, and double-acting shocks said to give "superb riding comfort." Renamed "Thriftmaster," the old six cranked out 92 ponies and 176 lb-ft to motivate its 3,640-pound base curb weight.

Its side windows slid open instead of rolling down, its three-speed shifter was column mounted, and (hooray!) its driver seat adjusted fore/aft.

This fine example had just 30 miles on its clock, so it drove surprisingly well apart from sloppy steering and weak brakes. Next was a high-riding four-wheel-drive '66 powered by a 175 hp, 275 lb-ft, 283ci (4.6L) small-block V-8.

In its last year before a '67 redo, it offered more comfort and amenities and new safety features including seatbelts, back-up lights, and two-speed wipers.

The standard 230ci (3.8L) six drove its rear wheels through a "three-on-the-tree" transmission, while the 283 V-8, a 220 hp 327 (5.4L) V-8 and a "four-on-the-floor" gearbox were optional.

It also drove more like a modern truck, though its rockcrawler driveline made First gear near useless on pavement and Fourth feel like Third at 35 mph. Some 13,000 '66 Suburbans were sold starting at $3,250. Evolution Of The Suburban 1973.

Photo 5/143 | Evolution Of The Suburban 1973. The '72—one year before an all-new '73—brought a new level of performance and dynamics with its 175 hp, 350 lb-ft, 350ci (5.7L) V-8.

Significantly longer on a 127-inch wheelbase, this generation had a unique three-door body (one for the driver, two on the passenger side) and much more cargo room behind its third row.

Standard front-disc brakes were offered beginning in '71, and engine choices ranged up to a 402ci (6.6L) big-block V-8.

This '72, with its 350 V-8 and four-speed manual (three-speed automatic was an option), drove well with good handling and much better steering and brakes. More than 27,000 '72s were sold with a base price of $2,930.

The much more refined '90 rode on the longer 129.5-inch wheelbase platform launched for '73 with more comfort and more carlike dynamics for the growing number of folks using Suburbans as personal vehicles capable of towing trailers on demand.

Gentrification continued for '87 with electronic fuel injection and a four-speed overdrive automatic transmission, and antilock brakes were offered in '88. By '90, a 5.7L V-8 was standard and a 7.4L big-block was available for those who needed more.

The very civilized 210 hp, 300 lb-ft, 5.7L V-8, four-speed automatic 4WD example we drove handled, rode, steered, and braked much like a modern truck, despite its 28-year age.

With a base curb weight of 4,500 pounds and a $15,165 base price, '90 Suburban sales approached 63,000. Evolution Of The Suburban 2017.

Photo 6/143 | Evolution Of The Suburban 2017. Finally, we had to try the fully loaded, $77,805, '17 Suburban that Chevy had on hand.

Wow, what a sweetheart this popular wagon has grown up to be! Even driven fairly aggressively around the 2.1-mile Gingerman road-racing course, its 5.3L Ecotec3 V-8 delivered plenty of power (with 18-mpg EPA combined economy), its highly developed suspension handled both slow and fast corners with aplomb, and its full-featured cabin offered luxury car-like comfort and quiet.

Other choices are on the market, but this is certainly the best Suburban yet and one of the best vehicles ever at combining towing prowess with rugged capability and passenger space.

For more infomation >> We Drive The GM Heritage Center's Classic Suburban Collection - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

Use Orchestrations v2 in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute Classic - Duration: 8:15.

Welcome to Using Oorchestrations v2 in Oracle Compute Cloud Service. In this

demonstration we'll use orchestrations v2 to create an instance and set up all

the required networking objects that enable us to connect to the instance

using SSH. In this orchestration, we'll create an IP network and add an

interface of the instance to the IP network. We'll also create a vNICset, a

security protocol, a security rule, and an access control list or ACL. This will

enable us to connect to the instance using a previously created SSH key. First,

we'll look at the orchestration file, which is in JSON format. With

orchestrations v2, there are several features that we can

use when creating orchestrations. One important feature is the desired state

of the orchestration, which indicates whether we want the objects to be

created immediately when we upload the orchestration. In this example, the

desired state is specified as active, which instructs the system to create the

objects immediately. For each object that we define in an orchestration, we can

specify a label and a description. The label provides a reference ID, which must

be unique in the orchestration. We use a label to reference an object in other

objects. For example, if we create a storage volume, we can attach it to an

instance by referencing the storage volume's label and its name field in the

instance definition. The type field indicates the kind of object to create.

In this case, we're creating a storage volume, so the fields within the template

define the storage volume. The fields in the template vary depending on the

type of object that we want to create. Effectively, any information we specify

in a template is used to create the underlying object. We also have the

ability to mark individual objects as persistent. This is useful when we want

to tear down some, but not all, of the objects defined in an orchestration. If

we specify that all storage volumes should be persistent, then when we

suspend the orchestration, nonpersistent objects such as instances are deleted,

but storage volumes and the data stored on them or not.

For example, this setup would allow us to modify an instance without compromising

our data. Let's explore an example of object

referencing. In this orchestration, when we define the vNICset, we refer to the

ACL that we also create in this orchestration. We do this by specifying

the name of the ACL in the applied ACLs field. Consider the security rule that

we're defining here. Instead of specifying the name of the ACL, we

reference the label and the name field of the ACL. When we use object references

like this we don't need to specify relationships between objects, because

references are implicit relationships. For example, if an instance references

multiple objects including storage volumes, IP networks, IP address

reservations, and so on, the orchestration waits for all of these reference objects

to be created before launching the instance. In this orchestration, we define

a number of different types of objects. First we define storage volumes. We also

add an SSH key, which we previously created. This is the value of the SSH

public key. When we connect to this instance, the corresponding SSH private

key is used to authenticate access to the instance. Next, we define networking

objects. We create an IP network that we'll add the instance to, and we create

an ACL and a vNIC set. We also create a security protocol and a security rule.

The security rule uses the security protocol to allow access to instances

that have an interface in the destination vNICset. The ACL is used

to apply a set of security rules to a vNICset. Next, we create a public IP

reservation. This provides the public IP address that we'll use to connect to the

instance. Note that we set persistence to true for most of the objects in this

orchestration, including the IP network the security rule and ACL, and the public

IP address. This ensures that if we ever shut down the instance, none of the

networking is disturbed. With the IP address reservation set to be persistent,

the public IP address of the instance won't change if we suspend the

orchestration and restart it later. And finally we create the instance. Note that

most of the objects that the instance depends upon, such as storage

volumes, the vNICset, and the SSH key, are included in the instance definition

by using object references, that is, by referencing their label and name field.

This ensures that the instance is launched only when all of the referenced

objects are ready. Now that the orchestration file is complete, let's

upload it using the web console. Because we specified the desired state as active,

the orchestration starts immediately. While the orchestration is creating the

objects, its status is displayed as starting. When all of the objects have

been created, the orchestration status changes to ready. As the orchestration

starts, objects defined by the orchestration are created. The storage page shows us

that the storage volumes defined in the orchestration are now online. The IP

networks page lists the IP network that we defined in the orchestration. On the

virtual NIC sets page we see two vNICsets, vnicset1 and default.

vnicset1 is the vNICset that we defined in the orchestration. The default vNICset

is created out of the box and a default ACL is applied to this vNICset.

This allows traffic across all vNICs in the default vNICset. The

instance we defined in the orchestration hasn't been added to the default vNICset,

because we explicitly specified that it should be added to vnicset1.

On the access control list page, we see the default ACL as well as the ACL that we

defined in the orchestration, Acl1. The default ACL applies the default security

rules to enable traffic across instances in the default vNICset. Acl1

contains the ingress security rule to allow SSH access. Next, let's go to the

security protocols page. Here we see the security protocol that we defined in the

orchestration. And finally, here's the IP address reservation that we created in

the orchestration. The instances page shows us that the instance is running.

With all of the network objects in place, let's log into this instance using SSH.

We can look up the public IP address of our instance on the IP reservations page.

To start an SSH session on a Windows system, we launch PuTTY and enter the

public IP address of the instance. We enter the passphrase for the SSH key and

we're done. We've logged into the instance as the default OPC user. We can

now proceed to customize the instance, install apps, and use the instance to run

workloads as required. Now, let's say we want to stop this instance, but we don't

want to delete the storage volumes associated with it. With orchestrations v2,

we can suspend the orchestration to stop nonpersistent objects. Remember

that we defined the IP network and other networking objects, such as the security

rule and ACL, to be persistent. Of course, to ensure data isn't lost, we also defined

the storage volumes as persistent. So when we suspend this orchestration, no

persistent objects are deleted. Later we can restart the orchestration to

re-create the instance and any other nonpersistent objects that were deleted

when we suspended the orchestration. Or, if we no longer need any of the objects,

we can either stop or delete the orchestration. If we stop the

orchestration, all objects are deleted but the orchestration itself is still

available and we can start it later. If we delete the orchestration, all of the

objects created by the orchestration are deleted and then the orchestration

itself is also deleted. For more information about orchestrations v2,

see the documentation. Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét