FASHION TRENDS 2018 | BEST BOHO DRESSES 2018
-------------------------------------------
New York, animal rights, fashion week, first marathon - Duration: 7:41.
Hi! My name is Tamara, I'm a model and animal rights activist.
This year I promised myself to get back to making videos,
and do it constantly.
It's been a while since my last video.
It's been a year.
I'll show you briefly what I've been doing.
This year I became an animal rights activist.
I went to Direct Action Everywhere's forum in California.
It is an animal rights movement.
It was a 7-day conference,
which hosted vegans and animal rights activists from all over the world.
There were lectures, workshops, trainings,
we were protesting, marching.
It was amazing experience, just amazing.
And it changed my life.
I spoke out with megaphone on the street for the first time there.
I never thought I could do a speak out.
But I did it, and did it on English.
This forum inspired me so much,
that I wrote to Ola Ivanova
(thank you Ola!)
and offer her to start a Direct Action Everywhere Kiev together,
an animal rights movement in Ukraine.
And we did it.
I'll write the link to our Facebook page in the video description.
That you can check it out, see who we are, what kind of actions we do,
and join us.
This year I've been flying a lot,
just a lot.
I was surprising my family.
Surprise!
I ate my first vegan cake.
We want to watch sunrise today,
because I love you, and you are the only person who I could wake up so early for.
So everything is so beautiful while we are sleeping?
I started a project dedicated to animal-free fashion.
It called Human 21.
I'll show you what this project is look like.
This is a website where I post items free of animal-based fabrics everyday.
Each item has a button - "shop",
that redirects you to a store where you can buy this item.
I have this La Sportiva by the way,
the most comfortable sneakers I've ever had.
You can look by category,
shoes category, for example.
And here are all shoes I've curated.
Then there is a 'Blog' on website,
where I post the most interesting news in vegan fashion,
I also do compilations.
For example, this one is '7 vegan fashion brands',
this one is 'Vegan sneakers',
'Vegan message t-shirts',
this is an article about how two industries are related -
meat and fashion industries,
this is news about Michael Kors who went fur-free,
and much more.
Also you can sign up for a weekly newsletter
with the most interesting content.
Each website page has a subscription form
where you can sign up,
or go to 'Newsletter' section and click 'Join'.
Check it out, human21.co.
I'll write the link in the video description.
Follow human21 Instagram.
I hope it is useful,
and you will like it.
Because I do, and it's how I do my own shopping.
What else I've done...
Ah, I've run a marathon in Amsterdam.
I'm in Amsterdam now,
and I'm going to my first ever marathon.
My number.
I hope I'll make it.
I'm in New York now,
and I came back to Youtube.
And today I have a great reason to do so,
to make this video,
because I just walked for Pelush runway show -
a luxury faux fur brand.
So I'm back,
will be making videos.
See you next video,
thank you for watching!
-------------------------------------------
IF时尚 胡一天 If I Know 采访 [EngSub] Hu Yi Tian IF Fashion Interview - Duration: 3:26.
if i know, I'm Hu Yi Tian
Hu Yi Tian, Hello, I'm your fans mahjong, so excited to interview you
Because you're Hu Yi Tian, so we're mahjong, why did your father and mother give you the name?
At that time, my parents wanted to remember that I born in a special day
Of course, my parents love to play mahjong.
and give name randomly
that's why called Hu Yi Tian
This is your first time to Milan Men's Week, watch the show and preview, how do you feel?
Extremely excited when watching preview
Because I never thought of me have any connection with fashion week.
Did you see any items you like very much?
I prefer something casual
don't like clothes that bling bling
I may still prefer plain colour
You worked as a model for some times, how do you understand "fashion"?
Fashion does not mean every single season has a style
Basically i will remain a particular personal style, more simple style
Do you think you have fashion sense?
I don't dare to
because I'm still more to casual style and take into account of keep warm
Height 188cm of you, have you ever buy a pants online and found out it was too short upon received?
Yes, especially clothes shopping online
because their sizes are different with our normal sizes.
their XXXXXXL is almost the same as L in real stores.
Length is not enough when buying pants
People say Jiang Chen is unapproachable, are you unapproachable in real life?
A little bit, because like to tease people
How do you evaluate your character?
Seems like a typical Capricorn
A little bit unapproachable and cold
When is the best moment in your life?
The best moment should be the campus life.
It was really worry less.
Do you have any happy things recently?
Travelling around the world while working and not so busy is a happy thing.
During shooting of <A Love So Beautiful>, have you ever thought of this drama will have such a popular?
Not only me, everyone in the team never thought of that.
Out of everyone's expectation.
What do you think the most resonating point from this drama?
It makes us recall our school time, first love experiences during youth time.
and someone we have been loved before.
Nowadays, more and more people recognize you, like you, any changes to your life?
I seldom go out.
When no working, I will stay at home mostly.
Most of the time, I use internet to connect with people.
Do you think you are popular?
I don't dare to
Thank you everyone for your attention to me.
Will you worry you are popular for a short time only?
With this speedy form everyone recognize me, I have such a worry
How do you plan your acting career?
In the future, I will be more cautious in selecting works [shoot more good works]
Scenario-based question:
If a girl confess her love to you, you would like to politely reject her, you will say ____.
I already have children.
My kid already 5 years old.
If your girlfriend acted pity and said, "I'm not feeling well today". You would like to comfort her, you will say ____.
Little baby, drink more water.
Enough? I take another glass of water to you.
My romantic word is limited but I will try my best to comfort her.
You were shopping with a female friend. She were trying clothes and asked your opinion.
You feel that the clothes do not look good, but you dont want to hurt her, you will say ____.
I think I will tell her my grandma has a similar style,
it looks very similar to your clothes
IF Fashion, you deserve a better life.
-------------------------------------------
Local Designer Fashion on Film Pt. 2 - Duration: 2:33.
For more infomation >> Local Designer Fashion on Film Pt. 2 - Duration: 2:33. -------------------------------------------
Melania Trump Has A Fashion Sleeves Apart From Michelle Obama - Reveals Her Beauty Secrets - Duration: 3:01.
For more infomation >> Melania Trump Has A Fashion Sleeves Apart From Michelle Obama - Reveals Her Beauty Secrets - Duration: 3:01. -------------------------------------------
X-H1: Du Yinfeng x Fashion -Proud of- / FUJIFILM - Duration: 5:07.
My name is Du Yunfeng, a commercial photographer
with 12 years' experience in the industry
I think commercial photography is just providing customized
shooting solutions to customers
The core value of being a commercial photographer lies in his overall consideration
from initial planning and team work, to on-site dispatching and post production
I have been cooperating with Fujifilm Corporation since 2016
and been using Fujifilm medium format cameras to shoot my works
My name is Wang Yufei, a cinematographer from the SG Motion Picture in Canada
I have been working in film, documentary and TV commercial industry
for about ten years
Film, documentary and TV commercial
are motion pictures with different functions
Like Still photography that captures the Decisive Moment
Motion Pictures photography interprets the happening process of such moment by means of images
I have been filming for Fujifilm's new camera products
in Canadian Rockies since the end of 2015
Our shooting themes today are Collision of Colors and Expression of Rhyme
It is also a themed collision between still and motion photography
Color Collision aims to express a visual imaginary space created by multiple colors
and a dynamic-static integration Instant forms are resulted
using splashed colorful powders and paints which act as a distinct contrast
and infinite possibilities to the figure theme
The make-up can also show distinct contrasts and textures
among various colors through the model's stereoscopic facial profile
On location, we frequently used high-speed photography
high-speed burst shooting and high-speed flash sync in still photography
and high speed frame rate in video shooting
all of them were excellent in final effect
Today we are using Broncolor Lighting System
Use Beauty Dish and Para to keep the model's make-up in best state and color
Para will be used as key ligh to ensure that the paints' reflection is fine and smooth and a good transition of the shade stereo
Meanwhile, 2 accessory lights will be used to present the outline of the paints
The theme today causes the studio full of dusts and splashed colorful fluid
Proudly, the weather sealed design of the camera
allows me to be close to my subject whenever necessary
to capture the richest color and the most vivid image details
In Theme of Rhyme
the graceful body lines of the ballerina
are shown using backlight
With a combination of dancing and colorful powders
a visual impact can be captured at the moment of a dancing
power generation with the scattered powders frozen
The perfect grasping feeling, a design of multi-direction flip screen
fast-responded touch screen and the perfect shoulder screen of X-H1 camera
allow the operator to get involved very quickly
Besides, the camera is small and light
and has powerful compatibility with movie camera accessories
and existing aerial filming equipment
It outputs 4K HDMI signals and supports the shooting in log files
The combination of light painting and ballet movements
is another design in the Rhyme theme
which can reach a unique dynamic visual aesthetic feeling
using shadow changes to extend flexible and graceful curves
X-H1 has high ISO capacity, the brand new ETERNA film color simulation
and Fujifilm's F-Log
a nature state of skin tone with fine shadow gradations and gentle transitions
Like a scaled-down version of GFX50S
X-H1 has generally the same function design and layouts
being small and light
and following Fujifilm's excellent performances in color rendition
-------------------------------------------
QUEEN'S LATEST NEWS: The Queen shocks London Fashion Week with surprise appearance - Duration: 10:11.
-------------------------------------------
Viral Girl Priya Prakash Varrier in Ramp Walk Fashion Show | Oru Adaar Love Movie Actress - Duration: 5:38.
Viral Girl Priya Prakash Varrier in Ramp Walk Fashion Show | Oru Adaar Love Movie Actress
Viral Girl Priya Prakash Varrier in Ramp Walk Fashion Show | Oru Adaar Love Movie Actress
Viral Girl Priya Prakash Varrier in Ramp Walk Fashion Show | Oru Adaar Love Movie Actress
-------------------------------------------
Gillian McKeith, 58, channels Liz Hurley in safety pin dress for London Fashion Week - Duration: 2:56.
Gillian McKeith, 58, channels Liz Hurley in safety pin dress for London Fashion Week
Gillian McKeith left jaws well and truly on the floor as she strutted her stuff down the catwalk at London Fashion Week.
The mum-of-two donned a dress which could have quite easily passed as a t-shirt on account of it's groin-skimming length.
The bold slogan frock also featured an assortment of safety pins along the hemline, reminiscent of Liz Hurley's 1994 Versace gown.
Gillian paired the look with glittery platform boots and a blingy gold chain.
She also threw a see-through jacket that featured an intricate cobweb design over her shoulders for the added wow factor.
Gillian's golden locks were styled into a sleek straight 'do that cascaded down her back.
She added a pop of colour with a bold orange eyeshadow that provided a stunning contrast to her nude pink lips.
Gillian seemed to be in her element as she pulled off a number of poses, evoking a supermodel attitude.
At on point, the mum-of-two squatted down and lifted up the jacket to reveal the intricate design, while blowing a kiss at onlookers.
At one point, Gillian was joined on the runway by her two stunning daughters.
Afton McKeith-Magaziner, 17, looked super-stylish in a t-shirt dress with cut-out sleeves which she paired with chunky boots.
While older sister Skylar, 23, donned a black slogan vest top and shorts which she paired with strappy heels.
The trio strutted the catwalk to mark the launch of Aftons own clothing brands autumn and winter 2018 collection.
The fashionable trio also hit the runway for Croatian label Olya Sookie over the weekend, which saw Gillian wow in a semi-sheer leotard.
-------------------------------------------
Lincoln 📢 v. Washington!🍦Presidents Day Fashion Face-Off - Duration: 2:28.
Happy Presidents Day 2018 from all of us at The Hollywood Gossip, as we come together to honor
a couple of true American heroes.
The truest of heroes, really. The truest of the true.
And the Winner
is?
Abraham Lincoln Click Here To
Vote for Abe
George Washington Click Here To
Vote for G-Dubs
They were both A-plus chief executives, but which U.S. President do you love more, Abraham
Lincoln or George Washington? That's what we wanna know!
View Poll »
It's time we determined who among these United States legends is worthy of being called the
greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME!
In a Fashion Face-Off for the ages, that is!
Yes, we realize that styles popularized by Abraham Lincoln and George Washington haven't
been popular with the mainstream in ages.
Like, ages . Industrial Revolution style.
By the same token, when you're a titan of history, you never go out of style, are we
right?! If you got you a national monument, 'nuff said.
Take the first President of the U.S., George Washington. He led a rebellion over Great
Britain, then oversaw the birth of a new nation.
Four score and seven years later, Abraham Lincoln valiantly preserved and paved the
way for a more perfect union against long odds.
Overcoming similarly huge obstacles, redefining what was possible and then fighting to preserve
it, both patriots delivered for America.
In their respective eras and now, giants among men.
Ones who make all of our lives seem more than a tad mundane and pointless all of a sudden.
Kind of sad if you stop and think about it.
Anyway, comparing achievements and legacies by people in such rarefied air is impossible
... but we can at least pick a fashion winner.
Would you rather rock George's 18th Century Colonial garb or Abe's 19th Century Civil
War-era attire? Talk about the toughest of calls.
Make it. It's your duty as an American.
-------------------------------------------
'Fashion On Film': Local Designer Featured In New Doc - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> 'Fashion On Film': Local Designer Featured In New Doc - Duration: 2:03. -------------------------------------------
Local Designer Fashion on Film - Duration: 3:27.
For more infomation >> Local Designer Fashion on Film - Duration: 3:27. -------------------------------------------
2018 Recycled Fashion Design Exhibit - Duration: 2:12.
(groovy music)
(people chatting)
- [Diane Sparks] It's not just random film,
it's a movie.
- So this assignment is really
a good one in terms of learning
about the elements and principles of design.
And it's also good about bringing up
the subject of sustainability.
- It's a regular mop. - So, it's a lamp shade.
- Made out of newspaper. - It's trash bags.
- Crocheting trash bags. - Chicken wire.
- Pull tabs that have been painted.
- Chinese envelopes.
- The whole bottom is made out of coffee filters.
- And then the bottom is actually pantyhose
that we ripped up.
- I was originally a biology major,
but I decided to switch into Apparel and Merchandise Design
after taking the AM130 class.
And this is one of the products that really drove me
to that decision, because I just had so much fun with it.
I love designing.
I love the creativity of it.
We went for an overall white theme,
kinda using emerald accent.
We used cut-up CDs,
all with the kind of emerald shine on the bottom
to make the waistbands on both sides.
And then I actually hand-painted every single doily
on the bottom there to match the waistband.
- So, this dress is made out of landscape fabric.
This gray stuff's landscape fabric.
And then this pink is window curtains.
- We had the idea of making a dress out of car seat belts.
So we actually went to a junkyard in town,
and we cut seat belts out of sort of crushed cars.
And then we thought this skirt would be a cool idea
to make out of an umbrella.
And so, the top of it that we cut off,
we made into a flower as well.
But it's just a very cool project
to sort of see what we can make out of recycled materials.
(groovy music)
-------------------------------------------
From Bozeman to New York Fashion Week: Artist makes his paintings move - Duration: 2:11.
For more infomation >> From Bozeman to New York Fashion Week: Artist makes his paintings move - Duration: 2:11. -------------------------------------------
Hot Classic USB LED shoes , Pink LED lighting up shoes fashion sneakers for kids , 11 mode , review - Duration: 2:05.
philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com
philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com
philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com
philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com
philippecartierofficialbrand@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------
Catwalk-Queens: Gigi & Bella Hadid rocken NY Fashion Week | CELEBRITIES und GOSSIP - Duration: 2:29.
For more infomation >> Catwalk-Queens: Gigi & Bella Hadid rocken NY Fashion Week | CELEBRITIES und GOSSIP - Duration: 2:29. -------------------------------------------
From Bozeman to New York Fashion Week Artist makes his paintings move - Duration: 2:10.
ALL OVER THE WORLD PARTICIPATED
IN NEW YORK FASHION
WEEK. MTN S MORGAN DAVIES
INTRODUCES US TO A BOZEMAN
DESIGNER WHO WAS INVITED THIS
YEAR TO DEBUT HIS LOCAL DESIGNS.
WHEN YOU THINK OF NEW YORK
FASHION WEEK YOU THINK OF
DESIGNERS LIKE MICHAEL KORS AND
DOLCE AND GABBANNA BUT
THIS YEAR THERE WAS ONE DESIGNER
WHO CALLS BOZEMAN
HOME.
" IVE ALWAYS HAD AN EYE FOR
STYLE FASHION."
LUKE AVERY OF 4 LETTER DESIGN IS
NOT YOUR TYPICAL DESIGNER, HE
ACTUALLY WORK AS A HEAVY
MACHINERY OPERATOR , AS HIS
DAY JOB, BUT HES ALSO AN
ABSTRACT PAINTER AND THOSE
PIECES OF
WORK IS WHAT WOUND UP IN AVERY S
CLOTHING DESIGNS.
" AS AN ABSTRACT PAINTER I DONT
HAVE PATIENTS AT ALL, MY
PAINTING
MOVE THE SAME AS I DO SO I
SEARCHED FOR A WAY TO GET THAT
ONTO A PRINT, I DONT HAVE PRINTS
OF MY PAINTINGS, SO THE CLOTHING
IS MY PRINT."
THIS YEAR WAS AVERY S FIST TIME
AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK,
WHICH IN THE FASHION WORLD IS A
VERY BIG DEAL. AND AVERY HAS
ALREADY SEEN A GREAT INTEREST
FROM THOSE THAT ATTENDED IN HIS
DESIGNS.
" I GOT HOME TWO NIGHTS AGO AND
I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE NON
STOP.
IVE GOT 4 DIFFERENT BOUTIQUES
THAT WANT ALL MY
CLOTHING, I WAS APPRAOCHED TO
SIGN THREE DIFFERENT
CONTRACT AND I HAVE THREE
DIFFERENT GALLERIES THAT
ARE INTERESTED IN MY PAINTINGS. "
BUT AVERY WANTS TO MAKE SURE HE
KEEPS HIS ROOTS OF 4 LETTER IN
MONTANA.
" IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO
REPRESENT BOZEMAN, I THINK
THEY APPRECIATED THAT AND IM
STILL GOING TO KEEP THIS CLOSE
TO
BOZEMAN, BUT SLOWLY WE LL GROW."
AVERY HAS ALSO BEEN ASKED TO
RETURN TO FASHION WEEK IN
THE FALL AS WELL AS NEXT WINTER.
REPORTING IN BOZEMAN MORGAN
DAVIES MTN NEWS.
YOU CAN SEE MORE OF AVERY S
DESIGNS ON OUR WEBSITE.
STILL TO COME IN NICK
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét