Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 2, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Feb 20 2018

Hey, what's happening everyone, welcome back to the Rummy Bears Channel

(L) I'm Rummy Bear Loren, (S) and I'm Rummy Bear Sarah

And we're continuing with Part 9

of our full playthrough on Dark Souls

I completely lost count of how many deaths we're at,

probably like 20 after the last couple of episodes

but as usual I'll have my little death counter in the top right

we're going to switch up the drink, and uh

moving away from white rum, but we're going to be drinking

Three Olives Tartz

um...

I think this is like a sweet tart flavored vodka

(S) Yeah, I think that

it's like a sweet tart

It's a little

tangy I think

And the bottle looks like a sweet tart

It does...so I just took a shot to start the episode

um...

Yeah, it's kind of tangy,

It tastes like an alcohol, I guess

what an alcoholic sweet tart might be the best way to

like the best thing to compmare it to

dissolved sweet tarts in vodka

Yeah, it's not like chalky

Still not too bad, it's really sweet

And then today's drinking challenge...

And

For more infomation >> Wait...they're alive?! (Dark Souls - Part 9, FULL PLAYTHROUGH) - Duration: 42:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to live on purpose through dark times? - Duration: 10:13.

hi it's Lao, I'm gonna answer a couple emails that I was sent

well last couple months and one of the things that they were asking is , to

paraphrase it's : the world is going to hell in a handbasket in their opinion,

the world is, people being, you know, so much dissension, so much contention with

one another and they were saying you know how to Daoists find peace in these

troubled times? how is it that you know if you read the Thomas Cleary books or

translations of Daoist biographies, if you read the Zhuangzi, if you read a lot

of the text they say, you know it's like they could find peace in anything, and

the answer is is well that's what peace is , peace is a choice, no matter what's

going on around you, if you have to have something taken away for you to feel

peace, then it's not peace, it's simply either distraction or it's the ability

to control your environment because you can't control your own emotional self.

But it's actually something that I kind of thought to myself and I was thinking

what's the best language, what's the best way to express this? and I guess the

best way to say it is, stop looking for happiness

stop making happiness to be the pent altima goal, if you are looking for

happiness then you're going to find unhappiness, if you're looking for

happiness then you're going to find sadness, if you're looking for happiness

you're going to find jealousy and anger and despair.. um the reason for all this

is simply because you can't find one without them all. They all live and

appear in the same place inside of you, happiness is an emotion and it's a

state too, but it's an immense joy I guess instead of happiness it's something that

you find within yourself but you find all of them, there neurochemical storms

within the body and they're not separate, they're not just in your head the way

that your brain and your identity or as Jung says in Jungian psychology , your

persona translates and identifies this behavior as oh I'm feeling sad or I'm

feeling joy or feeling anger ,but you know ,you're being told that you don't

know that's true and most people don't do enough self introspection right,

there's another thing with Jung which is you know stop envisioning beings of

light and instead start making the darkness conscious, go into those places

within the self, the subconscious the unconscious, the personal and collective

where a lot of your driving behaviors are derived from and you'll find that

most of the things that you're feeling you're feeling because there's a you to

feel it ,there's an identity and so if if Jane does this and then she hurt me, no

Jane just did an action Jane's just going through Jane's life ,you interpret

her big behavior and then you imply it or apply it to yourself and through your

inferences which are completely fallible you find anger and upset and bitterness

or happiness or whatever else, so as long as Jane complies to your and conforms to

your vision of the world you're happy I love Jane, but the minute Jane's world

doesn't match her own that mother mmm she's she said to .... no she

didn't. okay it's about it's about looking at

your meanings, we've talked about this before but your

meanings come from your persona it comes from your identity, but how did Daoists do

it ? well first of, we seek to dismantle the identity we do that by first

pointing a foil or a device called Daoist that is itself an identity but

it's one that's meant to be dismantled, it's one that's meant to be disabled, but

you know that the interesting thing is Daoists don't seek happiness, that's

why they find it, it's like if you try to you know chase a butterfly you're

never gonna catch it, but if you sit were butterflies are and you just put

your hand out they'll follow you, they'll find you, so what's the mechanism? what's

that key that unlocks it? the answer is

it's about meaning, it's about purpose. Seek a life of purpose, seek a

life of meaning and then IT won't matter what you feel ,when you're in your

darkest times which are inevitably going to come, if you have a human existence

you're gonna have some dark times , it's it's escapable you also have amazing

times and it probably won't be equal if your identity is a victim or if your

identity is one that's being put upon,and it won't be equal if you're one that thinks

the world is great, and you're this forever optimist, that's not the way to

do it, that's trying to define the world, you can't define it it's undefinable, I

rarely give book recommendations but here's one that you might like it's by a

guy named Robert Sapolsky it's called Behave, and you want to take some time to

get this isn't one you can rush through it's a pretty big book but I'll help you

understand how you come to those identities and what brain functions are

that happened, it's pretty interesting, but if you're seeking a life of meaning

if you're seeking a life of purpose, people say what if I can't find my purpose? and

of course you can't find it doesn't exist until you create it, like

everything ,you know you can't find your house until you build it, you can't find

your you know wardrobe unless you put it together ,you have to you have to make it

I'm sorry, this life doesn't have anything pre-made for you. You have to go

make it if you want it, go create it, if there's a job you want and it doesn't

exist, you have to create that job, if there.. does exist, find out what somebody

else did and model their behavior as you would do it, not as they would do It, as

you would do, it tailored to yourself to make it your own right ,this is

the nature of life, but you have to do it with purpose when you're living on

purpose, when you go through those inevitable dark times

you come right through it ,because you have a Why, know your Why is strong enough

when your Why your fuel why do I do this you say that the head your hand and

you're going why do I keep going? why does this happen, why? well, if you have a

purpose there's your why, and it's got to be strong enough and if it is guess what

happens ?you get to the top of the mountain

Sir Edmund Hillary climbed Everest because he had a strong enough why

that's it, you don't think he wanted to stop ? of

course he wanted to stop, we all do, but you can stop as often as you like just

don't let your feet stop moving, in the end you'll have to define your purpose,

when you find your purpose whatever that is to you, what's enough to devote

your life to, if you say nothing, well there you go you've no purpose, you're

purposeless, you have to choose something and then from there what you'll have to do

is once you find that purpose you have to build a life in contexts and rituals

that support, sustain and surround that purpose, your rituals are the key to your

success whatever you habitually do is what you become, people who are very

wealthy have very specific rituals people who are very spiritually adroit

have very specific rituals, people who are just you know bitter so-and-so's

they have their rituals too, you're a successful as your rituals. Rituals built

are built like this, there's a cue a trigger, then you go to the ritual and

then you have the result reward whatever it is, okay look at your cues, the cues

you have in your live are using them, a client came to get the day and she had a

deformation of her hip she has pain it doesn't happen all the times of the day,

but if the muscle or the ligaments or anything gets tired, the pain starts so

she says I don't know how I can live with this pain I said well you have a

life I don't know how many decades are in it or maybe even days or hours but

however time it you're going to have to live, now we can do our best to

strengthen the leg we can do all these things but based on how long you let

this go and how long this happened the pains are gonna be there, but what if

that pain could be useful too? and she says what use is pain? I said well that's a

very good question maybe we should ask this another way, mmm what uses pain and

so I said how about this, every time you feel pain why don't you link a ritual to

it, how about this one you breathe deeply and you let the air coming through all

the parts of your head - all the parts of your heart all the parts of your

abdomen breathing in through your whole body in and exhale through the bottom of

your feet and keep doing that and she's like, will that get rid of the pain? I'm

like I don't know, probably Lamaze they use Lamaze for it, but the point is

breathing has less to do with the body and more to do with your mental

facilities the more deeper and calmer and slower you breathe the more your

mental facilities become acute they become here and now and you become

peaceful, right so I said if you link that pain to peace even if the pain

never goes away you still have peace you see it's about linking the stimulus

linking the triggers in your life to a ritual you want, if you don't you'll

still get a ritual it's just probably not one you're going to like, maybe it

will be, but if you're willing to to take that gamble then, that's on you, my advice to

you though is ritualize your life, there are things that bother you, put a good

ritual to them and they won't bother you so much, they'll just be devices that you

use to your benefit instead of being devices that use you to their own okay

all right if you have any questions please don't hesitate you can put a

comment you can hit like if you want to have a question offline it's lao@fourdragonsschool.com

until then I'll talk to you next time.

For more infomation >> How to live on purpose through dark times? - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

DARK SKIN OR LIGHT SKIN? - Duration: 11:43.

*shamz_xcvii

*shamz_xcvii

*shamz_xcvii

For more infomation >> DARK SKIN OR LIGHT SKIN? - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: CLC Takes On A Mesmerizing Dark Concept In "Black Dress" MV Teaser - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Watch: CLC Takes On A Mesmerizing Dark Concept In "Black Dress" MV Teaser - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

INTUITO NEUTRO - Dark (Prod. Digital Apparatus BR) - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> INTUITO NEUTRO - Dark (Prod. Digital Apparatus BR) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Checking out the Dark dorms! - Duration: 5:36.

Guess what i was in Seapeekay's video!

Go check it out!

For more infomation >> Checking out the Dark dorms! - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Perception Of Connection – Revisiting The Dark Night Of The Soul - Duration: 3:30.

Perception Of Connection � Revisiting The Dark Night Of The Soul

by Jennifer Moreau,

I had heard about the Dark Night of the Soul in various places, but I had also read about

the universal laws.

I knew at some level everything can be shifted or transmutted into something else because

it was all energy.

And we never really are disconnected from our higher guidance, it only feels that way.

The Law of Rythym: �Everything flows, everything has its tides, all things rise and fall, a

pendulum that swings to the right swings to the left in equal measure, what goes up must

come down, rhythm compensates.� The Kybalion

Each of us goes through phases along our journey.

Sometimes our energy is high and light and feeling great and other times we feel isolated,

in somewhat of a void or just plain crappy.

Both are part of the journey.

How we look at it, our perception of what is actually happening seems to be the difference.

We have days where we are looking up information and reading and learning, then just as quickly

we can be skeptical and questioning our own existence and sometimes our sanity.

We can be out sharing our knowledge and growing, then even within a few hours retract into

our space, sit, and choose to hide, alone.

I know this will sound cliche but being ok with every stage we are experiencing is what

is being called for.

We cannot deny anything any longer.

Being honest with the feelings we are experiencing is the key to slowly dismantling them and

coming through on the other side of them.

The explanation I heard once that sticks in my head is that we think we are having a breakdown,

but in reality, it is a break up in consciousness.

A rest period, if you will.

I began to see these �down� phases as a processing period for the learning and growth

I had just done.

A sort of integration of new new energy due to the clearing of old patterns or beliefs.

A mini death of the old self.

I started saying �Oh!

I see you, I recognize you for what you are, a chance for me to process what I have been

through.

A new level of understanding is coming.� I started to see that the more I recognized

that, as what I was going through, the shorter and shorter periods of time I would spend

in the dark night.

After I come out of the down time the process begins again.

I start learning more or going into more depth of the things I had been learning previously.

There is of course no right or wrong way to experience your journey, it is of course yours.

Only deeper levels of healing, understanding, personal expansion, and higher vibrations.

And higher vibrations means access to more and more cosmic information.

Happy Learning!

For more infomation >> Perception Of Connection – Revisiting The Dark Night Of The Soul - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

"DOLCE VITA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental 2018 | Dark Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL - Duration: 3:34.

"DOLCE VITA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental 2018 | Dark Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL

For more infomation >> "DOLCE VITA" Hard Trap Beat Instrumental 2018 | Dark Rap Hiphop Freestyle Trap Type Beat | Free DL - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Making Of Trippie Redd's "Dark Knight Dummo" With Honorable C.N.O.T.E. | Deconstructed - Duration: 6:35.

I think somebody was talking about Korea, bombing America or some shit.

So I'm like, "What the fuck do that sound like?"

Like if the world was just fucked up and you came outside into the world.

What do the year 2020 sound like?

Some of my beats tell stories.

This happens to be one of those beats that tells stories.

I have like, eight different styles.You hear some of the shit I did for Uzi, like "20

Min," and it sound like some synthesized…

But this is a lineup of beats that I call and it has a name, it's "2020."

Mosh pit heavy music, man.

A$AP Ferg, "New Level," that's 2020.

Meek Mill, "Way Up," that's 2020.

"Dark Knight Dummo," that's 2020.

You know what I'm saying?

I was on Instagram Live when I made this beat, ma.\n. I made like two wack ass beats before

it, man they was talking shit.

They were like, "Oh man."

I was like "Man, y'all got me fucked up."

So if I make like three bullshit beats I'm going live because it'll make something hard

to me.

Sometimes I need a audience.

I got started on the beat man.

The first thing I do if I'm looking for something like I told you, we're in 2020.

I need something dark.

I need something to feel like, "Damn man, what the fuck happened?"

Like the eclipse just happened, something just happened.

I bring up VIP.

This is a program I like to use.

I'm a sound designer, and I put together these sounds.

When you hear something like this, it's not just one sound from one VST.

It's like five or six VST's that I put together to make this one sound.

It just feel like you just woke up in the morning and damn, like the sun rising.

It's gonna be a aight type of day, you know what I'm saying?

You ain't even ready for the destruction.

The 808 come in.

This is the shit right here, the destruction part.

Like damn, some shit going down, so there's like a bomb.

Like a...

After you got the 808, and the sunrise shit, you gotta hit the clap.

That's the tempo of it right now.

So you know, you got your day started.

Something is happening.

You got the 808 and you got the clap.

And now you moving with it.

Now I got this.

So you got the hi-hats, and then after that you gotta put the kick in there on top of

the 808.

And the kick is like an unorthodox type of kick.

The way that the kick hits in between the bass, the bass hit one, and then the kick

come in.

So it's like a march.

You outside, the sun's gonna rise but it's a bloody sun you don't know what's finna happen.

You outside.

Now you walking.

Now as you're walking, something happens.

You might see some bombs flying out of the sky.

What the fuck do that sound like?

This is what it sounds like when bombs coming out of the sky.

What the 808 do?

If you look up to the sky it's like...

Bombs dropping.

You like "Man what the fuck?"

So what you doing after you hear the bombs dropping?

You running.

You not supposed to be sitting still when that come on.

If you sitting still, you're an asshole.

The last part of the strings with the strings, that's like a victory lap.

Back in the day when you listened to classical music, that music told stories.

People'll go listen to classical music.

It would be no fucking words, but everybody know what the fuck is going on through the

music.

I've never heard of Trippie Redd's music before.

My homebody was telling me "Hey man, you need to fuck with Trippie Redd."

"The kids fuck with him. You know they fuck with him."

Trippie Redd's melodies is hard.

"Count my guap! Count my guap!"

Like that's hard.

My nephew, that's all he say through the house every day.

"Count my guap! Count my guap!"

Yeah I like the beat but it's, "Count my guap! Count my guap!"

Alright you got it man.

I want this to feel like a person don't give a fuck about selling a record.

I want it to feel like "Hey man, I ain't never heard this before."

When people listen to my shit, it's just not like, "Okay. I'm finna get a C.N.O.T.E."

"beat so I know what that's gonna sound like."

Fuck that.

No.

You're not gonna know what it's gonna sound like.

I wanna raise the bar.

That's what I wanna do.

I don't wanna fit in.

I want people to feel the struggle that came from just tryna create that sound.

It's a lot of emotion in that type of music, and I think it translate well into the crowd.

They feel it.

Y'all cut it and make it look good.

Don't make this shit look boring man.

Put me in a motherfuckin'...the sun rising.

Yeah.

Put the sunrise.

A red fucking sun.

Yeah that shit is rising.

Something finna happen.

It's Armageddon.

For more infomation >> The Making Of Trippie Redd's "Dark Knight Dummo" With Honorable C.N.O.T.E. | Deconstructed - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Headspace | Meditation | How To Be OK With Dark Thoughts - Duration: 1:33.

One of the most challenging parts of meditation

is sometimes called the dark side of the mind.

These are the thoughts and fantasies that we'd rather didn't appear in the mind,

whether they're exciting, violent

vengeful or maybe even sadistic in nature.

We might think we shouldn't be experiencing them.

But these thoughts and perfectly natural and there's obviously no need to act on them.

But why do they seem to appear more often once we begin to meditate?

Well typically, we go through our day with quite a heavy filter on the mind,

blocking out these thoughts we don't like, either habitually or intentionally.

When we block them out habitually, we're unaware that it's even taking place.

We're just so caught up in our day-to-day thinking.

But by meditating, we're creating more space in the mind.

So it's not that there are more of these thoughts, we just see them more clearly.

But when we're blocking them out intentionally, we already see the thoughts clearly,

but we're resisting them, perhaps fearful of what they say about us as a person.

What meditation shows us is that we're not our thoughts,

so there's no need to judge them to identify with them.

We see that they don't make us a mean person, a terrible person, a twisted person.

And it's through this process that we discover peace of mind.

Allowing thoughts to come and go, at ease with the mind, exactly as it is.

For more infomation >> Headspace | Meditation | How To Be OK With Dark Thoughts - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Trippie Redd - Dark Knight Dummo ft. Travis Scott - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Trippie Redd - Dark Knight Dummo ft. Travis Scott - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Shocking Result in One Use-Remove Dark Spots,Pigmentation, Acne Marks & Uneven Skin Tone in Urdu - Duration: 6:55.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Shocking Result in One Use-Remove Dark Spots,Pigmentation, Acne Marks & Uneven Skin Tone in Urdu - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

module 7- dark side of relationships - Duration: 4:33.

Hey y'all, I'm Allison and I'm doing module seven which is the dark side of relationships.

So basically the dark side relationship summed up is a few like character traits

like jealousy, technology in cheating, sexual and emotional cheating, emotional

infidelity, which is kind of a gray area to most people. Lying at the, in a

relationship, which mostly occurs at the beginning of the relationship just to

make yourself seem more likable to a certain person. Positive illusions

to try to cover up the truth, so you lie, mainly on social media, to make people

seem that like you're in a happy relationship when you know that it's not.

Avoiding conversations to basically avoid conflict so you just like won't

talk about it kind of brush it under the rug that type of thing. So basically

to share my experience with the dark side of relationship, because everybody's

had that one relationship that opened your eyes. So basically I dated this boy

for two and a half years on and off and he was jealous, so controlling, like what

I wore, like if I wore skinny jeans to school or like a v-neck he would flip

and he'd be like, "who are you trying to impress," like "why are you wearing that?"

like just crazy. Technology in cheating was a big thing because I've never

checked his phone like like that crazy girlfriend you know but like when I did

or if something like popped up when we were just like laying there I'd be like,

"what's that?" You know? Which then turned into lying so he was lie, cover it up or

in other situations he would lie and I would already know the truth and

I was just like "really like just tell me. I already know," you know? That was a big

thing. Avoiding conversations that he didn't

want to have. I always wanted to like talk about conflict and kind of just

like get it out in the air and open and then be done with it, and he never did.

He'd be like "just drop it Allison, just drop it, like let it go I don't want to

talk about it." So I just like "okay," you know but it was still bothering me and I

just like never got answers you know. Let's see, I saw him blow up on me

multiple times. He had bad, not anger issues, well yeah anger

issues actually. He would flip out on me for little things. I felt degraded. I felt

hurt. I felt dominated which I have never felt in my life,

ran over. I heard him yelling at me. I heard what he did behind my back. People

would come up to me be like "did you hear what he did this weekend?" and I'd be like "no

please tell me what he did this weekend," you know. Anger and aggression, that

was the main thing. Not really aggressive with physical obviously but

more aggressive with his words and actions you know I mean. Not actions like

fighting, but like he would get mad at me and go do stupid stuff you know. Just

that type of childish things. So now that I have discussed my

experience, I'll make some inferences. What I've learned about a relationship

and abusive relationships and how I want to be treated helped a lot. Those are

main inferences I took. I learned when to let go you know, you like know the

person that they could be and you just when they're not that person you should

I let them go. You need to know when people are trying to work for things or

when they're just taking you for granted. I learned how strong emotions can

make you blind and you need to just open your eyes and see past all that, so that

helped a lot. So basically now that I've made inferences, I will discuss how the

inferences can be transferred into other situations, such as maybe your workplace

or your other relationships with your friends and stuff. Lying, anger, and

aggression, those are three things that can carry in basically any part of your

life. Say you have a boss that's a hothead, or your a hothead or lying to your

friends. Altruistic lies, like I said, those are lies to try to cover your

relationship partners, so maybe like something you don't want to hurt your

friends, so you lie to cover it, that's an abusive relationship or the darker side

of a relationship. So in conclusion, we gain knowledge about relationships, how

to handle certain situations. I know how to handle things differently and once I

see the dark side of relationship, since I've already experienced it, I'll know

when I need to let go and just be done with it, so once I see, first I could

address it, if I see like a negative side and then if it doesn't

change, its gotta end, you know. One quote that was in the reading that I really

liked was "ignorance is bliss" and that's also a very common quote. So it's

basically like, a good example is like not bringing up topics to cause conflict. It's like you're ignorant because like you don't

want to bring it up because you don't want to cause conflict. So ignorance is

bliss, that's a big thing that a lot of people say and ties into this topic. So

thank you so much I hope you learned a little bit about the dark side of

relationships!!:)

For more infomation >> module 7- dark side of relationships - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dark souls boss guide: Gaping Dragon no health loss - Duration: 3:20.

Bosses I've seen quite a few of them during my time as a gamer and believe me

That's quite a long time some of them have been massive in scale some of them have been kind of small

others have been

They've been weird others have been a kind of creepy

But you know I thought I'd seen it all till I played Dark Souls to a certain level and saw this oh

Yeah, this is why we nuked the Japanese in World War two

All right now the first thing you want to do is have a weapon you can wield

Two-handed much like this one though I'm not sure there any crowbars in the game

Seriously missed connection there Dark Souls, but nonetheless you what a weapon you can wield two handed

I know you all have at least one of them, and you'll want to remove all armor from the NPC

No not for that reason

Look you want to have at least a good amount of speed for this boss who trusts me speed is key

And after that we have our weapon handy we go through the realm or the veil of fog

oh, yeah, we go against the supermodel that has gone horribly wrong and

After that he will slam down and charge

Thankfully can easily be avoided and your first priority is to have five swipes run towards the tail to cut the tail off

And for doing so you also get a very cool weapon

Unfortunately not this one though but moving on after this he will walk towards you slowly

And he will try to swipe at you with both hands and feet, thankfully. It's easy to avoid with the dodge roll

But then sooner or later he gets this new attack and it's um

How do we explain it?

well basically he becomes berlimic

Mean yeah, look look at that. It is this is there any is there any other word, but for that attack really?

obviously if it if I need to tell you get the hell away from that attack stay the hell away run little hell away from

It don't let it get on you

And after that for the most part long as you can predict those patterns

The boss becomes a bit of a bore you can just jump behind it right after he charges and attacked the tail area five times

Boss becomes easy, easy the point that we can speed this up

And

That's the gaping dragon down

After days of work the bastard finally got what's coming to him

now as always if you want to see more content like this make sure to comment below and

praise the Sun

For more infomation >> Dark souls boss guide: Gaping Dragon no health loss - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Performance Audi S 3 Sportback White "Dancing In The Dark" - Duration: 2:39.

Performance Audi S 3 Sportback White "Dancing In The Dark"

Performance Audi S 3 Sportback White "Dancing In The Dark"

Performance Audi S 3 Sportback White "Dancing In The Dark"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét