Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2017

♪

Aaaaah!

Aaaaah!

Where have all the good men gone And where are all the gods?

Where's the streetwise Hercules

to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight

upon a fiery steed? Late at night I toss and I turn

And I dream of what I need! I need a hero!

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night!

He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast,

and he's gotta be fresh from the fight!

I need a hero!! I'm holding out for a hero

'til the morning light! He's gotta be sure,

and it's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than

life! Larger than life.

♪

Aaaaah!

Aaaaah!

Somewhere after midnight

in my wildest fantasy... Somewhere just beyond my reach

there's someone reaching back for me!

Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat!

It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet!

YEAH!

I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero

'til the end of the night! He's gotta be strong,

and he's gotta be fast,

and he's gotta be fresh from the fight!

I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero

'til the morning light! He's gotta be sure,

and it's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than

life!

I need a hero!

For more infomation >> I need an Animoji hero! - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

What do I need to sell my audio book online? - Duration: 0:16.

The main outcomes are a mastered electronic recording of your publication as an audio book,

and a set of audio and graphics files by chapter with opening and closing credits.

Would you like an audio book for the online bookstores and your website?

For more infomation >> What do I need to sell my audio book online? - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Where can I publish and what do I need? - Duration: 0:35.

There are two major players when it comes to publishing your audio book,

Author's Republic and Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX).

Both services will require a publishing agreement and a set of files that make up your audio book.

That detail includes: cover image opening and closing credit,

and separate files for each chapter.

Recommended formats are: MP3 for audio and PNG for image files.

We create these files for you.

Can I help you jump through the publication hoops?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét