Hey EveryOne! It's Me MAD UNITRON And Today I Will Show You How To Make A Vending Machine.
So First We Will Need A Hopper And A Chest.
Um...
Now Put The Item You Can Get From The Machine on The Item Frames.
Now Back To The RedStones System. This Might Be A Little Tricky.
Use Any Kind Of Slab That You Want.
Make Sure You Brough Water With You. It Is A Very Important Metarial.
Now Put A Dropper Higher Than The Water About 2 Block.
Now Put All The Food That Appear On The Frame
Cover The Dropper With Iron Blocks.
Back To The RedStones
Cover RedStones System With Block To Hide The Truth.
Price Frame
Filling Time!
*Core Theme*
Testing Time But I For Got To Get Gold So I Cheated.
Test!
BTW If You Want To Get This Awesome Resourses Pack Click The Link Below.
So Hope You Enjoy The Video. Don't Forget To Leave A LIKE, SUBSCRIBE Or SHARE. BTW Subscribe To Magma Musen, He Have Many Awesome Minecraft Ideas.
And See You. In The Next Video!

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét