Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 9 2017

Really? Look at him, come on!

Look at him.

Look, look, look, look

How you doing?

Smart guy...

How you doing man?

Heyy...

Hi.

Hi.

How are you? You wanna come for me?

Look at him over there.

Hey.

Hello.

Good day. Everything good? Good, great.

Nothing man...

I'm very well here, zero souls, nothing to lose

What's up? Look at me, look at me.

Look at me, look at me.

Look at me, look at me.

How are you? Good,right? I got all day

I can wait here all day, this is going to be...

What is going on? Look at him. Yes, good bye.

Come on, kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Yeees!! Ladies and Gentlemens

That's how you win!

For more infomation >> Dark Souls 2: Easiest PVP Kill Ever! ( English Sub ) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

No more Pigmentation, Dark Spots in just 7 Days - Amazing 100% working - Duration: 3:28.

Hello friends..Welcome to my channel Anika Beauty Secrets

In today's video we will discuss how to remove pigmentation on your face

But before watching this video please subscribe to my channel

Don't forget to hit the bell icon to get regular updates.

Exposure to sun takes away all the glow from our face

Because of this our face becomes subjected to dark spots and scars

The skin tone also becomes uneven

And we also face problems like pigmentation

To remove pigmentation from your face I will give you tips.

For first tip you will need Potato and Rose water

Rose water

You can do this remedy daily.

Wash your face with water

Potato gets rid of all the pigmentation from your face. It also makes the skin smooth and bright.

Honey

Lemon juice

Rose water

Mix all three well and apply on the affected areas with the help of cotton

Wash your face with water.

Try these remedies for 2-3 times a week

These will get rid of pigmentation problem from your face

If you have liked todays tips please like this video

I will see you in my next video with some more effective home remedies.

For more infomation >> No more Pigmentation, Dark Spots in just 7 Days - Amazing 100% working - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy - Duration: 2:31.

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy

How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy

For more infomation >> How to Lighten Dark Underarm Naturally | 100% Natural Remedy - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Souls 3 - Part 2: High Wall of Lothric - Duration: 15:01.

Hello everyone, how's it going?

I'm back today with more Dark Souls 3 - and today I would like to clear the 'High Wall of Lothric' area

It's not really my favourite area in the game, but it's a good place to get weapons

like the claymore, broadsword, and deep battle, which are all brilliant weapons.

You wanna be really careful of these dogs, because they're way too fast!

$#*! - that was my bad.

Why am I still using my shield? I need to take that off.

So these guys have a really long reach, you kinda want to be careful -

and that's why - because they will wreck you!

$#*!, where's my weapon gone?

Hit and dodge.

Aah, so close…

Aaugh! Where did you come from?

So over to the right here you want to take this guy out because

wait - no!

Wrong guy! Him!

Because he transforms into this massive 'Pus of Man'.

Ummm.. not gonna heal up.

Hey!

So these guys are pretty simple, but you don't want to get mobbed because it's always possible

in Dark Souls 3 to die because you weren't paying attention.

Come on!

Back - what are you doing?

Get him!

Ooh! Get him!

And what's here?

'Soul of a deserted corpse'.

Is that a dragon?

And up we go - so we go up here…

*Screaming*

And you want to be careful because this guy up on top of the stairs throws firebombs -

he's a bit of a pain.

This guy.

And here we find the best item in the game - the binoculars!

So we wanna drop down here - oh, that was close - and pick up this item.

'Gold pine resin', it's like a lightning enchantment.

Really handy against bosses.

Always be careful of the guy hiding behind the crates.

Hello!

This guy died.

How did he die?

Well you don't hit the shield!

You go behind him.

Like…

$#*!.

Come on!

You're a pain, man.

Hit him!

Up the stairs…

Augh!

Sheesh.

Well they're all dead.

Except for you.

So right in the corner there is where you can find the 'Claymore'.

Right, I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna make a run for it.

It's dangerous, it's scary, but I really like this weapon.

Man I'm gonna die, aren't I?

Get up!

Augh!

$#*!

Way too close.

Got the claymore though. Woo!

Go over here… and… roll back!

Pro tip - don't get hit by the fire.

You gon' get it!

And this is a shortcut.

Man… look at that guy! he's a beast.

Right, let's do it.

These guys are frigging fast and they hit way too hard.

So…

All you want to do is get behind them.

Augh!

I'll come back later.

Let's try that again.

Be careful of this guy - sneaky bugger.

Yeah, you wanna go?

You wanna go?

It's all about timing with him, because you can't really stagger him or stun lock him.

So it's timing, and you want to try and get behind him - backstab him…

There we go!

Flawless victory!

Cheers bruh!

So… judging by the bloodstains, this is clearly a trap.

And what I like to do is leave a little warning.

He's a scary bitch.

What you don't want to do is be grabbed or kicked by this guy 'cause he will wreck you.

But…

If you stand behind him he finds it really hard to turn around.

You can't roll between his legs either, which is kind of annoying.

Need stamina.

Cool!

Did it!

You're dead!

So that gave me the 'Deep Battle Axe' which is a decent weapon.

I can use that, actually.

So we go down the stairs and kill this guy.

Bam!

What I'm not gonna do right now is go down, because you have to go there anyway later on.

So there's no point.

Annnd…

Kill these guys.

Not what I meant to do!

Bugger.

I do like the weapon, it's quite good.

This guy in the back - he will transform into a big pus monster.

You can kill him straight away, but if you do that then you don't get the loot that

you get from killing him.

So what I will do is just cheat a little bit, and use firebombs to kill him.

Just 'cause I don't feel like wasting too much time on this guy.

Aah, look how brutal he is.

And just keep spamming them because I think they're weak to fire.

There we go - titanite shard and an ember.

There's a crystal lizard here - or there was, so I'll have to come back for him later.

But this is roughly where he stands.

Yeah, so if you have a ring that prevents fall damage you can just drop down there instead.

If you have the 'ring of cats grace' I think it is.

You're dead.

Bloody. Hitting. Walls.

All the time.

It's so annoying.

What I'm gonna do now is head into the hallway here.

Actually, no.

I'm gonna go back and grab the loot because it will come in handy later on.

The black firebomb, it's a stronger version of the firebomb, which I'm using.

Ugh, these guys are a pain in the butt.

That shield is just crazy…

And that reach of the spear!

There we go - backstab.

Yeah!

And wait for it, and…

Through the door.

To the left.

Raw gem - nice!

And here is another good weapon, the 'broadsword'.

I think it's good for like…

A pyromancer build?

Well, that's what I used it for anyway.

Pick up this 'green blossom'.

Never used them actually.

And in the chest you'll find a nice weapon, the 'Astora Straight Sword'.

Which I've also never used.

You can always cheat this by just using firebombs.

Another couple - I just don't like these guys.

Down we go!

Oops!

One more! Got him!

Watch out for the doggy.

'Cell Key' - which will let you get to Greirat.

Heya.

Just wanna make sure you don't…

Get hit!

Backstab!

Hit, hit, hit, hit.

Dodge.

That is a nice move - I like it!

I wonder if you can use his weapon, that'd be sick.

I can summon a bodyguard!

I don't usually like to summon NPCs because it is a bit spammy when you can just stun

lock everything, and it takes a lot of the fun away.

But I really don't like these guys and there's like six of them here.

Well not quite, there's four of them.

But one of them is extra strong.

I like your weapon!

Augh!

Help me.

Come on!

$#*!

What are you doing?

*Sigh of relief*

Now I'm gonna send this guy back 'cause I don't need him.

Bye bye!

So what I just did was increased my dexterity by one so I could equip the claymore.

Oops.

And the other thing that I did was upgrade my claymore to a +2 and infused it with a

raw gem at the blacksmith's.

So that's…

Oh, I've also added one strength.

And hopefully that will mean that I don't have as much trouble on this next boss fight.

Great axe! sweet.

I like it.

And I'm just gonna take the shortcut back to the dog.

So what I like to do is just jump down here.

I don't feel like fighting them right now so I'm just gonna run past and head over to the gate!

Here we go.

*Screaming*

Apparently a good way to fight this guy is to go underneath him.

Yeah, like that I guess.

But I don't think that footage would be very interesting, so what I'm actually gonna

do is the way I usually fight him, you go behind him, because it takes him forever to

turn around.

Augh!

Got hit!

And just stab him up the butt.

Ow!

What am I doing?

There we go!

And hit, hit, hit.

There's a theory - well, not a theory…

I guess it's part of the lore that you get from the items.

Aaugh!

Get behind him!

Get behind him!

He's somehow connected to Pontiff Sulyvahn and he usually stays pretty close to the Dancer,

which is a boss you fight later on.

Apparently there is a way to fight with his moveset, and that's a theory that I'd

really like to test because I'm not sure if there actually is a way.

But maybe I'll do that off-camera is do another play through and see if it actually

is true.

Anyway, that's all I'm gonna do for today.

So thanks for watching, and you will see me in the Undead Settlement.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét