Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 8 2017

..Invader drem0nious has been gankspanking all crews..

He has been sighted at Gank City,

after Pontiff, at Anor Londo,under any covenant,

even inside the new DLC areas

We'll send some havel mages to circle the area and kill him.

My Gankerlord...

...drem0nious...

..drem0nious not only has neutralized all our phantoms but he formed a group of elite 'Invaders RULE Anor Londo'

and now there are 40+ like him...

Every host that has been forced,plunged or parried by them..

Leave the room..!

WHAT THE FUCK...!

We could not kill him alone now they are 40+ beasts FUCK!

Pointing up!

..all the time and throwing us dung pies which i'm toxic and salty!

We die all the time,run out of embers,

forced to do journeys again and again or asking like beggars for some,

i even buy you new controller every week because you destroy all the R1 BUTTON

Useless spammers!!!!

My Gankerlord you taught us to spam all the time ,his crew is unbeatable!

i told you to spam but also use some brain to fight them!

My Gankerlord we do not have brain..we are gankers!

Every time we die i break one controller...like this!

SONY can't make any more!

I'm so salty that i send hatemails to all the damn invaders of this group he did,

they use force,they plunge,they parry,they backstab,

one of them is worthing 100 of us,no matter how many we are,they always kick our butt!!!..how can they do this???

we only wear havels and cast magic all the time..holding greatshields dressed liked turtles but acting like chickens!!...i''ll go play other game with my friend Stalin!

0h my ass is hurt i cannot sit anymore...

i can feel the exile from behind till up here

that i can't breathe...

i'm gonna pull my hair!!

Shit...

Shit we are doomed!

All hosts will cry like babies... we don't have tissues!

Furthermore...where will we hide....

wherever we go,they invade anywhere..

R$%ARBLRBLG...sorry I have been beaten up so much that i don't know what am i saying,beaten and feeling so dizzy...what's on ps plus next month?

Don't cry...

we'll summon 3 hackers next time...

Even Vint started playing Second Son..

i've lost so many times...

but i never learn..

and damn i'm so hungry...

That Group is so damn HOT!

Well....i have one last thought..

All phantoms evacuate Gank City.

Invaders will ALWAYS RULE Anor Londo...

Now close the application!...

For more infomation >> Hitler finds out about ''Invaders RULE Anor Londo'' group at Dark Souls 3 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Dark secrets the cast of Frasier tried to hide - Duration: 11:17.

Dark secrets the cast of Frasier tried to hide

Frasier is one of the most popular and successful sitcoms in history. When the comedy went off the air in 2004, an astounding 33 million tuned in for its emotional finale.

With 37 Emmy awards, the series held the record for most Emmy wins by a scripted series until HBOs Game of Thrones took the crown in 2016.

One might assume the brilliant, tight-knit cast of Frasier was living the dream while bringing TVs smartest scripts to life, but as is all too common in the entertainment industry, painful stories and scandals lurked just behind the scenes.

Here are some of the dark secrets the stars of Frasier tried to hide. Grammer endured violent family tragedies.

Kelsey Grammer is best known for portraying the flawed and pompous, yet iconic and lovable Dr. Frasier Crane for 20 consecutive years across three TV series: Cheers (1982-93), Frasier (1993-2004), and a brief appearance on Wings (1990-97).

Despite his televised success, Grammers personal life was plagued by tragedy. . In 1968, when Grammer was 13 years old, his estranged father was fatally shot by a cab driver.

As the Emmy-winner explained during his 2001 E! Celebrity Profile (via the New York Post), A man who was proven to be, at least in court, of questionable sanity, I suppose, lit a ring of fire around his house and as my father came down to investigate what was going on, he shot him…several times and, uh, dad died. .

In 1975, violence struck again when Grammers 18-year-old sister, Karen, was abducted, raped, and fatally stabbed 42 times by spree killer Freddie Glenn and two accomplices, according to Vanity Fair. The actor identified her body. In 2009, Glenn was up for parole—which Grammer successfully opposed. I miss her in my bones, he wrote to the parole board (via Vanity Fair).

I was her big brother. I was supposed to protect her—I could not… It very nearly destroyed me.. In 1980, Grammers half brothers, Stephen and Billy, died in a scuba accident off St. Thomas.

According to People, when Billy failed to surface, Stephen dove in to try to find him but suffered a fatal embolism during an improper ascent. Billys body was never recovered. His mother believes he was eaten by sharks..

Grammers substance abuse, legal woes threatened his work. In the two decades following his sisters murder, Grammer turned to drugs and alcohol and faced trouble with the law.

As the actor admitted during his E! Celebrity Profile (via the New York Post), his addiction was exacerbated by his newfound fame after joining the cast of Cheers in 1984. I was drinking too much, I was doing too much cocaine.

That was mostly it. Pretty much I was just having fun, he said. I was in my early 30s. I was making enough money to do pretty much anything I really wanted to do and I did that..

According to People, Grammer was arrested for DUI in 1987. The following year, he was arrested again, this time for cocaine possession. The actor described his subsequent stint behind bars as the best, most restful 11 days Ive had in years. .

David Hyde Pierce struggled to shield his sexuality. David Hyde Pierce is best known for playing Frasiers equally neurotic yet endearing younger brother, Dr.

A fan favorite for his characters deadpan delivery and longtime adoration of Jane Leeves Daphne Moon, Pierce surprised fans when he publicly came out at the 2007 Tony Awards. .

While accepting the Tony for best actor in a musical for his work in Curtains in 2007, Pierce thanked his longtime partner, television producer and writer Brian Hargrove. Because its 24 years of listening to your damn notes—thats why Im up here tonight, Pierce said. .

As he told The View (via Us Weekly) in 2009, Brian and I always kept a low profile. We didnt hide our lives.

We got married very quietly… However, Pierces frustration at Proposition 8, which temporarily threatened the legality of his marriage in California, inspired the actor to become a more vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights.

I tried for years to live my life and let that be the statement. But in the last year that wasnt good enough for me.

It stopped being honest… It just wasnt enough, he told Time in 2010. I wanted all those years to make the statement live and let live, to not have to broadcast your life.

The reality is, when you are a celebrity you really dont have that option.. ​John Mahoney hates being famous.

John Mahoney is most known for playing Frasier and Niles gruff ex-detective dad, Marty Crane, who couldnt be more different from his persnickety sons. In real life, Mahoney never quite grew as comfortable with fame as his co-stars.

I come from a secretive Irish family, he told the Chicago Tribune in 1996. I cherish my privacy. When Frasier ended, the actor left Hollywood to pursue a quieter work life.

He returned to his native Illinois and settled in a suburb of Chicago. Hes continued to work—mainly in the citys famous Steppenwolf Theatre. It is quiet here, the actor said. I get bored out of my mind in L.A.

Here I have old friends who arent in the business. I can walk to all sorts of good places where the waiters and waitresses dont want me to read their screenplays..

Mahoney confessed to being a bit of a hermit, but told The Guardian in 2002 that home is where the heart is. Forget those grand red carpet events.

Mahoney said hes happier spending his free time dining out, going to the movies, fishing, and playing cards. Grammer hit rock bottom and jeopardized the show.

In 1996, Grammer was allegedly driving under the influence when he lost control of his car near his home in Malibu, Calif.

After I rolled the [Dodge] Viper, thats when I realized that Id done something… I actually spoke to [then-girlfriend] Camille on the phone after that and said, Ive done something Im really ashamed of and Im embarrassed about and I gotta get some help, Grammer said during his E! Celebrity Profile (via the New York Post).

Grammer checked into the Betty Ford Clinic and began to turn his life around. The chaos surrounding the incident forced the sitcoms writers to completely rework the show without their leading man.

According to Mental Floss, the Season 4 episode called Head Games was quickly rewritten to feature Niles hosting his brothers radio program while Frasier was away at a convention.

Grammer filmed his bit for the intro at a later date and it was tacked on to the show before broadcast. . The cast led an intervention.

Though Grammers complex personal life never severely affected Frasier, his fellow cast members were well-aware of his troubles and decided to stage an intervention.

Mahoney recalled the experience on Today in 2004. It was the hardest thing Ive ever done in my life because basically, its kicking a dead horse, he said.

Its going to somebodys house whom you love, whos down, and just beating him down even further for his own good. And it was horrifying..

Peri Gilpin, who played Frasiers sharp-tongued producer Roz Doyle, agreed. We were taught not to say anything shaming or embarrassing, just to sort of state the facts. Try to keep our emotions back and be honest..

Production on Frasier shut down for a month when Grammer agreed to seek help. Two years later, the now-sober actor won his third Emmy for best actor in a comedy. Grammer delivered a moving acceptance speech.

To a very special, small group of people that came to me a while back in a very dark time in my life and told me that there was a way out… I love you, and thank you.. Gilpin had a rough start.

Only a few days into production on Frasier, the role of Roz was suddenly recast from Friends Lisa Kudrow to Gilpin. Casting Director Jeff Greenberg told Entertainment Weekly that Kudrows version of the radio show producer was a bit daffy.

He added, You could see Kelsey [as Frasier] was going to be able to railroad her and do what he wanted…there was not going to be the conflict there.

The team reportedly brought in Peri because she could go toe-to-toe with Kelsey.

Gilpin was soon tested both on-screen and off. As the actress revealed during An All-Star Tribute to James Burrows in 2016, she and Grammer struggled to collaborate early on.

She recalled working on a comedic bit in which Frasier and Roz perform a silly Monday morning cheer. I wasnt sure how far to take it.

You know how in the beginning youre trying to figure out your character and who they are? So, I was standing there with Kelsey and Jimmy, and Jimmy goes, Well, whatre you gonna do? And I was like, Well…, and Kelsey goes, Ugh, I wish Kirstie [Alley, Grammers Cheers co-star] was here. Yikes!.

Gilpin eventually figured out a humorous way to play her part—and can now laugh off that tense scene. Mahoneys war-torn childhood in England was bleak.

Although youd never guess from his Americanized accent, Mahoney was born in Manchester, England and grew up during WWII.

Needless to say, his childhood was fraught with hardship. When I was growing up there, I was playing in the air-raid shelters and bombed-out buildings, he told The Guardian.

I associate Manchester with need and want and ration books…with dirt and smoke and smog and fog. I know all thats gone now, but thats what stays in my head..

Life at home was just as bleak, particularly due to his parents unhappy marriage. I remember the bruising silences, Mahoney said.

My dad would come home from work, and he wouldnt even say hello to my mother—it just never occurred to him—and hed take off his coat and go into the parlor, and hed start playing Schumann.

My mother would be cooking dinner and shed say, Reg, dinners ready, and hed get up and they might exchange three or four words over the table, and then hed go back into the parlor. .

It was almost like two strangers, he said, except when they did get to each other, when theyd have some big, pretty terrible arguments. Pierces fight against Alzheimers disease is personal.

Pierce has been a fierce advocate for Alzheimers research for more than 20 years. After losing his grandfather and father to the disease, he began working closely with the Alzheimers Association.

I think its a tragedy for the family, he told talk show host Larry King in 2011. Its a tragedy for the person who gets it. .

Pierce told NBC News that his partnership with the association began by just showing up as a celebrity at their memory walk in Los Angeles back when I was on Frasier, but he soon got more involved, spending time in Washington to advocate for the National Alzheimers Project Act, a federal initiative that makes the fight against Alzheimers a national priority in the same way that HIV/AIDS and heart disease has been.

The actor received the Isabelle Stevenson Award at the 2010 Tony Awards in honor of his humanitarian efforts.

My work with the association has taught me that Ill never forget is a phrase, its a vow, that none of us can honestly make, he said during his speech.

I promise you, in honor of my family, the Alzheimers Association, my grandfather, and my dad, I will be grateful for this honor, I will remember this night as long as memory serves.. Dan Butler shocked fans when he came out.

Dan Butler played Frasier and Rozs chauvinistic and very heterosexual co-worker Bob Bulldog Briscoe on the show, so he shocked fans when he came out publicly as a gay man early on in the shows run.

Though he told Oasis Magazine that he came out to his family in his early 20s, he wasnt vocal about his sexuality publicly until much later in life, when he starred in a one-man play called The Only Thing Worse You Could Have Told Me in 1994.

I took about ten different characters. It was just processing what gay means, if anything, Butler explained.

And all the different characters would contradict one another. Just tossing it up, without a resolution. His work garnered critical acclaim across the country, even playing in his hometown of Fort Wayne, Ind. After that, I said, This is complete..

Butler has since become an activist for LGBTQ rights. Ive been politically active in the past with the Human Rights Campaign and Act Up, he told HuffPost in 2012.

Right when the Trevor Crisis Line formed I worked the lines for Trevor and The Suicide Prevention Center in Los Angeles for about six years.. He lives with his husband, acting teacher and director Richard Waterhouse, in Vermont.

Grammers love life was turbulent. Grammers love life has more plot twists than most TV shows.  His first marriage to Broadway dancer Doreen Alderman ended in divorce in 1990, though they welcomed daughter Spencer in 1983.

 Two years later, he married Leigh-Anne Csuhany, a former exotic dancer. In his 1996 autobiography So Far…, Grammer claims Csuhany grew verbally and physically abusive. Shed spit in my face. Break glasses over my head. Tear up pictures of my loved ones.

Threaten to kill me, kill herself, he wrote (via the Irish Independent). Grammer filed for an annulment nine months in, and then a pregnant Csuhany allegedly attempted suicide by swallowing five bottles of Tylenol pills.

She survived, but their unborn child did not. It was very difficult, Grammer said in his book. I thought I was going slowly insane. That my mind might explode..

According to the Daily Mail, as that marriage crumbled, Grammer had an affair with make-up artist Barrie Buckner and a daughter named Greer.

Grammer met his third wife, former Playboy model Camille Donatacci, on a blind date in 1996, and they wed the following year. They had a daughter, Mason Olivia, and a son, Jude Gordon, before Camille filed for divorce after 13 years, citing irreconcilable differences..

At the time of this writing, the actor is happily married to British flight attendant Kayte Walsh, who is about 25 years his junior. They tied the knot in February 2011, just two weeks after his divorce with wife no.

They have three children together: daughter Faith Evangeline Elisa, and sons Kelsey Gabriel Elias and Auden James Ellis. Mahoney was too scarred for romance.

Mahoney was so deeply affected by his parents terrible marriage that he never settled down himself. I was never very mature in my relationships with women.

First sign of conflict, I was gone. Wouldnt discuss it, because I was afraid it would lead to an argument, he told The Guardian. And its weird, he said. Because my brothers and sisters all have great marriages.

I took the fear of marriage from my parents relationship, because I didnt want to end up in a relationship like that, whereas my brothers and sisters learnt a lesson from it and made sure they didnt carry it on into their own marriages. .

When TimeOut asked the actor about his romantic life—or lack-thereof—in 2008, Mahoney answered with a laugh. Yeah, it doesnt exist for me anymore. I think thats dead and buried. His solo existence has been impacted by more than just a stormy childhood.

Twenty-three years ago I had cancer of the colon, he said. I had to have major surgery, and I have a colostomy.

I really couldnt have sex after that. Mahoney added, Im very happy by myself and with my friends, but no, Im definitely not involved with anybody. Nor do I ever look to be..

For more infomation >> Dark secrets the cast of Frasier tried to hide - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Dark secrets the Carter family tried to hide - Duration: 13:17.

Dark secrets the Carter family tried to hide

The Carters were pop royalty in the late 90s. With heartthrob Nick Carter at the helm of the Backstreet Boys, and his baby brother Aaron earning the title of resident tween pop sensation, it seemed like nothing could stop them.

But personal struggles, scandals, and family drama lurked just behind the glitz and glam, and tore this musical dynasty apart. Here are some of the dark secrets the Carter family tried to hide. Two arrests hurt Nicks reputation.

As the Backstreet Boys youngest member, Nicks image as the cute boy next door was tarnished following two arrests in the mid-2000s.

In 2002, 21-year-old Nick found himself in a heated argument with a female as a brawl broke out at a Tampa nightclub.

During an appearance on MTVs Total Request Live, the I Want It That Way singer claimed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (via People).

But after allegedly refusing repeated requests by the police to quiet his dispute and leave the bar, the pop star was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for resisting a law enforcement officer without violence.

I aint a bad person. Ive never been in trouble my whole life, Nick told host Carson Daly. I was basically in tears almost.

I cant get too into it, but basically I can tell you I did not do anything wrong, and I know that for a fact….If I disrespected a cop in any way, I, you know, apologize..

In 2005, the Incomplete singer was arrested again—this time for alleged DUI in Southern California. According to People, he failed a sobriety test after being pulled over.

Nick Carter deeply regrets the current situation, his rep released in a statement. He is on doctor prescribed medication and was unaware of its interaction possibilities.. Aarons debts led to bankruptcy.

Aaron made headlines when he filed for bankruptcy in 2013. This is not a negative thing, his publicist told CNN at the time. Its actually very positive. Its him doing what he needs to do to move forward.

The bulk of the debt is from over 10 years ago when he was a minor and not in control of his finances..

As the Leave It Up To Me singer clarified on Where Are They Now – Extra in 2016, There was a lot of neglect on my parents part. They didnt do a lot of things right (via Huffington Post).

Under the Coogan Law, [my parents] were supposed to be putting 15 percent of my money into my Coogan Account, he explained. I got $2 million when I turned 18 years old.

I should have had at least $20 million in my account. At the time, Aaron realized he owed $4 million in tax liens. But he doesnt hold any grudges. I dont want people thinking my parents broke child-labor laws, Aaron told GQ.

So I was like, I can handle this. I love my mom and dad, and they are responsible for giving me my career. And I still have one today.

So Ill file for bankruptcy, and Ill pay 25 cents on the dollar for every cent I pay back.. Momager Jane was a nightmare.

Jane Carter devoted her life to building her talented sons careers, but her momager tendencies put even Kris Jenner to shame.

I sacrificed my whole entire life for that child and for the other child for the sake of that family, she said in the familys 2005 20/20 special. I made sacrifices every day. I was willing to do it for them, for the family.  .

But the Carter kids lost their mom in the process. We were starved for that attention of a motherly figure, Nick said.

Aaron agreed, adding, I just want her to love me, you know? I just want her to be my mom. Is that too much to ask for? And their sisters, B.J., Leslie, and Angel, grew resentful.

As their dad, the late Bob Carter, explained, The other kids used to call Nick the cash cow. And when Nick grew up, Aaron was the cash cow. Oh, mom only likes the cash cow. .

To make matters worse, the Carter matriarch wrote tell-all books about her sons, and allegedly stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from their fortunes. Every show we did, we would probably make about maybe $40,000, $50,000 a show, Aaron said.

And it was all gone.. Fame and fortune ultimately cost Jane her family. It taught me a really big lesson, she admitted.

That all the material things in the world are not important compared to the amount of time that you can spend with your children. .

Tensions between Jane and her family came to a head in January 2004, when she was arrested after breaking into Bobs home. At the time, the two were in the midst of divorce. .

According to the Florida Monroe County Sheriffs Office report, she broke a window with a rock to enter her soon-to-be exs house (via People).

[Bob] made me feel like he wanted us to get back together, and I was gonna surprise him, Jane told 20/20. And I caught him in bed with a girl—in my bed.

I said, Honey, its time to go. And shes like, Bob, do something!. The girl was Bobs fiancé, Ginger Elrod. Jane allegedly pulled her out of bed by the hair and hit her with a remote control.

I get there and glass is broken, theres blood dripping down the door, and I hear screaming, Aaron revealed. I pinned my mom down on the bed, and she kicked me in the face and threw me off of her. The young pop star called the police.

I wanted it to stop, he said. . Jane was arrested for battery, but Elrod ultimately decided to not press charges. However, as Bob told People, restraining orders are in place. .

Nicks substance abuse led to a health scare. During the early 2000s, nothing could slow down Nicks spiraling drug and alcohol abuse.

There were things that were happening, proving that maybe what I was doing was out of control, all sorts of crazy stuff, he told People in 2009.

But every time those red flags would come up, Id appease people in my inner circle and make them think everything was all right..

That changed in 2008, when the Larger Than Life singer felt a mild pain in his chest. After Nick visited a cardiologist for medical testing, he admitted, I went out and I just went nuts.

I drank so much and did a bunch of blow. I felt like I was trying to kill myself—because I didnt want to get the results..

Nick was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. Due to years of abusing drugs and alcohol, toxins built up in his weakened heart, making it difficult to pump blood—a serious condition that could be fatal.

My doctor said, You need to change your lifestyle. I dont want you to end up like that, the pop star revealed. I was like, I dont want to end up like that either. .

The boy band member focused on his health, lost nearly 50 pounds, and within a year, he was clean. Im trying to make myself better, Nick said.

But I dont regret anything that Ive gone through, because it makes me who I am.. Aaron was arrested for marijuana possession. Nick wasnt the only Carter brother to find himself behind bars. In 2008, 20-year-old Aaron was arrested for marijuana possession.

On his way to Florida bringing his two dogs to live on a large ranch, Aaron Carter was detained today in Texas by a trooper for exceeding the speed limit by 5 mph, his manager said in a statement.

A search revealed a small amount of marijuana, a misdemeanor in this state… He sincerely regrets any embarrassment this caused to his family, friends, and fans..

As Bob told People, Im just totally floored by this. Other people suspected he had a problem, but I denied it and didnt believe it.

But now I feel hurt and betrayed, because I see that everything wasnt what I thought it was. He continued, Aaron has always thought he was invincible.

Sometimes it takes a knock in the head to get people back on track. I hope thats what happens here..

In July 2017, Aaron was arrested for alleged DUI and marijuana possession while driving in Georgia with then-girlfriend Madison Parker. The two were released on bail the following afternoon, and the Sooner or Later singer has since maintained his innocence.

In a now-deleted tweet, he argued that his celebrity was targeted by police. As for the marijuana, Aaron said he had a medical license for it as its used to treat his long standing anxiety. . The feuding Carter brothers.

Even with eight years between them, Nick and Aaron have always made an adorable team—but things have not always been smooth sailing between the Not Too Young, Not Too Old brothers.

Fans first caught a glimpse of their rocky relationship when a heated argument between the two ended in a fistfight on their 2006 reality show, House of Carters. And in July 2017, their estrangement took another hit when Aaron was arrested for his alleged DUI. .

When Nick tweeted, To my brother: I love u no matter what & if u feel the need to reach for help, I am here and willing to help you get better, Aaron questioned his brothers sincerity. If my own blood truly cared about my well-being, he wrote.

Why wouldnt he call me directly and have a conversation instead of making this about him through a very public forum?.

In August, Aaron confirmed that the two were still on the outs. You dont even know me, Nick. You dont even talk to me.

We see each other once or twice a year, he said on Elvis Duran in the Morning. I love my brother, Aaron added, [but] I think he loves me conditionally.. briefly.

Aarons engagement to Playboy model Kari Ann Peniche was as fleeting as it was random.

According to People, an 18-year-old Aaron popped the question in front of an audience of 200 while on stage at the Playboy Comedy Tour in Las Vegas in 2006. Peniche, 22, who had previously dated Nick, was surprised, but said yes.

But the I Want Candy singer called it off only six days later. Hes really young and just needs to get his act together, Peniche told the publication.

I dont know whats going on right now. Were friends and maybe well get back together sometime. We havent ruled out getting back together..

Aaron later opened up about the brief affair on E! News. I made a mistake, and she made a mistake, too, so, we both did, he told Ryan Seacrest.

I was by myself, and all of a sudden, someone threw it out as a joke, and I said, Okay! Whatever, Ill do it. And I did it on impulse. Is that a good excuse?. Well, in Seacrests words, No.

Aaron struggled with addiction. Aarons mental health began to spiral in his early 20s, and his struggle with anxiety and depression led to a dangerous addiction.

When I was doing Dancing with the Stars [in 2009] I developed an addiction to Xanax, because of stage fright, the Saturday Night singer told Entertainment Tonight in 2014.

The depression was brought on because I loved my family being together, Aaron later confessed on Where Are They Now. I did not want to see [my parents get] divorced. I couldnt dwell on it. .

Eventually, the Im All About You singer began to self-medicate. In addition to the Xanax, I started getting really heavy into drinking. I was telling people, Im on a bad path right now, I need help, he told host Oprah Winfrey.

So, I called my mother, and I called my brother, and my mother came and picked me up, took me down to her house. The next day, I was at Betty Ford Center. He completed the one-month program in 2011.

In 2016, Aaron opened up about life after treatment. I have anxiety problems, I take medication for anxiety. I mean, its just what it is, he admitted to Entertainment Tonight. Im not going to abuse things.

Its just how Im gonna do my life.. Aaron suffers from chronic health problems. Aarons notably skinny appearance is due to his chronic health problems—namely, crippling anxiety and a condition called a hiatal hernia.

In 2015, the Thats How I Beat Shaq rapper went on the defense in a Twitter rant, blaming his weight loss on a sh*t ton of anxiety after cyber-bullies accused him of using meth.

The way people talk about my weight is like high school times a million, he tweeted (via Entertainment Tonight). Just so we are very clear I dont do drugs..

As Nicki Swift previously reported, the Aarons Party (Come Get It) rapper broke down while discussing the effects of his conditions in July 2017. Unless youre in my body, you dont know.

Im sorry for the way that I look, he told Entertainment Tonight. [I weigh] 135, 140. Yeah, and Im 58. [Doctors] said avoid stress. Because I can develop cancer. .

He even admitted its hard to look in the mirror sometimes. Oh my God, it hurts so badly, Aaron continued.

It hurts so badly because theres like nothing I can do about it. However, he said that he does use Voluma to fill [his] face, as well as JUVÉDERM and Restylane treatments. Leslie tragically died of a drug overdose.

On January 21, 2012, tragedy struck the Carter family when Leslie died of an accidental drug overdose at the age of 25.

The Like Wow singer had a long history of mental illness, including anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder, and had been staying at her fathers house with her 10-month-old daughter, Alyssa Jane.

According to a police report, medication to treat her mental illnesses, as well as a muscle relaxant, were near her when she was found not breathing and unresponsive in bed.

Bob attempted CPR and called 911, but Leslie was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Our family is grieving right now and its a private matter, the Carters released in a statement. We are deeply saddened for the loss of our beloved sister, daughter and granddaughter, Leslie Carter. We request the utmost privacy during this difficult time..

Aaron opened up about his older sisters death on Where Are They Now. My dad calls me and he said, Aaron, I have some really bad news… Leslie died, he said.

I hit the floor, I couldnt believe it. Apparently, Leslie was ready to get help. I wasnt really making that much money. Fortunately, I had just hit my bonus.

I got $10,000 the week before Leslie died, and I actually had reached out to her two weeks before that and said, Im going to get you the money to go to rehab, Aaron revealed.

Leslies untimely death exacerbated the growing rift between Nick and the rest of the Carter clan. Due to touring obligations with the Backstreet Boys, he was unable to attend her funeral.

I wanted to be at my sisters funeral, he told E! News. But my family has always had a complicated dynamic… There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister. I am trying to stay healthy, positive, and focused..

In 2013, Nick opened up to talk show host Dr. Phil about his toxic relationship with his family.

I started to get blamed by the rest of the family, who supposedly felt Leslie would still be alive if Nick had been there for her. Theres definitely a part of me that did blame myself, he continued.

I think thats because of the responsibility that I sort of took on as the oldest member in my family—[and] probably should not have been taken on..

In 2017, the In a World Like This singer told Entertainment Tonight that he was again in touch with his siblings, but still a little estranged from [his] parents. As Nick continued, It really is something that I deal with on a daily basis.

Im working on it internally and otherwise just really focusing on my family now and all the things that I can give and do better and get right with mine. Things that I didnt necessarily have with my own..

Aaron struggled to come out of the closet. Aaron made a major personal reveal in August 2017 when he came out as bisexual. As Nicki Swift previously reported, the Fools Gold singer took to Twitter to publicly make the announcement.

This doesnt bring me shame, just a weight and burden I have held onto for a long time that I would like lifted off of me, he wrote.

There were years that went by that I thought about it, but it wasnt until I was 17-years-old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with..

Sadly, Aarons longtime girlfriend, Madison Parker, did not feel the same way, and the two called it quits.

I had to discuss [being bisexual] with my ex-girlfriend, and she didnt really understand it and she didnt want [to], Aaron explained on The Bert Show. And that was it. So we left it mutual and parted ways..

To be honest, Ive been thinking about it, for many years, he continued. I just felt like it was something I needed to do. It was something that I just felt like was important and I needed to say.

It was a part of a new chapter of turning 30. As the former child star added, hes really looking forward to the future… be it with a man or a woman..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét