Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 11 2017

Sup you beautiful bastards! I'm whispering for a reason, you'll see in a second.

I want to give you a little update as far as a big change this week instead of the regular Philip DeFranco show Monday Tuesday

Wednesday Thursday Friday what I'm gonna be doing is covering the most requested story of that day

So you can hit me up on Twitter on Facebook in the day previous

Here on YouTube in the comment section and that's gonna be the main video and the reason for that is uh

I'm gonna have a lot less time this week because I'd like to introduce you to

Baby number two Mr. Carter William DeFranco

He's uh less than 72 hours old

I was originally gonna take the entire week off, but we have Lindsay's mom in town, so we have a lot of help

I'm gonna be cutting essentially 80% of my workload from work

I'm just gonna be coming in to do the one-story and then come right back

just because there's gonna be time where I'm not needed and

I'm a little addicted to my job. That's why it is, but then I'll still be able to focus on family

But so I want to let you guys know that

There is going to be videos this week, and yeah, I love you faces, and I'll see you soon

I might have bags under my eyes though, just a heads up

Don't mention that in every single comment. I know you're dicks, and you're gonna do it

For more infomation >> Something I Need To Say, To Do, and Why... (I'll Probably Delete This Tomorrow) - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Part 31 RELEASE THE NEED TO STAY STUCK - Duration: 4:01.

hello welcome Jane Scanlan here really

looking forward to taking you through the

next stage so what we looked at we

looked at our willingness to change we

looked at forgiving the past and

releasing those negative things about

ourselves and what we have looked at

what we don't want in our life and we

have looked at what we do want in our

life so stay what we're going to look at

is I was stuck

what is the need within us to stay stuck

and and I know that sounds really

strange because why would you want to

stay where you are

you keep telling everybody that you want

to move and not be in this state but

there is a need deep within you that is

keeping you that we have the ability to

change our life like that but you're not

because something within you saying that

you're safer where you are right now

because the world out there might feel

scary and where you are right now you

might feel safe so we're going to

uncover that need now it's time to be

gentle with ourselves because there's no

point in beating yourself up about being

way long and it's time to just really

love embrace and be able to

move on rather violent get stuck in a

negative place because you're beating

yourself up that you have moved on

already

ok so let's be gentle with ourselves

let's go to mirror again look in the

mirror and ask yourself is why do I need

to stay where I am right now

now what first you might not hear any

answers but stay home to your breathing

in 44 out for relax the body relax the

mind i repeat the question why do I need

to stay stuck where I am

now might come up with because it feels

safe because I'm not brave enough to try

something new

could be because it's never worked in

the past for me and it could be I really

just don't know what I'm doing whatever

the answer is I want you to trust him

and I want you to keep our escape a lot

of the time when it really comes down to

is self-belief and self-worth and once

we know we can start working on those so

your task for this week is really to get

deep down

what is that need to stay stuck find out

what it is

look in the mirror ask yourself the

question

remember to keep doing the positive i am

I you know what I want in my life as

well throughout this week but find out

what the need is ask yourself

continually and get to the bottom is

because you have the answers to all of

your questions within you

I'm just here to help open up the doors

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét