Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 10 2017

I don't wanna wake up in the daylight

I just wanna be your man

I wanna see the world I fell in love with

How it wasn't real as kids . . . hey

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

By dawn

Thought I heard you dancin' last night

Must of been the voice of God . . . Ohhh

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

California by dawn

By dawn

Wake up, wake up

We're all waiting

Wake up, wake up

We're all waiting

[Applause] - Nick: Thank you so much.

[Applause]

For more infomation >> The White Wall Sessions Season 5 Sleeping Jesus "California At Dawn" - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

KTLA 5 Morning News - Beat of Southern California - Duration: 0:51.

[music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét