FASHION TRENDS 2018 | BEST BOHO DRESSES 2018
-------------------------------------------
New York, animal rights, fashion week, first marathon - Duration: 7:41.
Hi! My name is Tamara, I'm a model and animal rights activist.
This year I promised myself to get back to making videos,
and do it constantly.
It's been a while since my last video.
It's been a year.
I'll show you briefly what I've been doing.
This year I became an animal rights activist.
I went to Direct Action Everywhere's forum in California.
It is an animal rights movement.
It was a 7-day conference,
which hosted vegans and animal rights activists from all over the world.
There were lectures, workshops, trainings,
we were protesting, marching.
It was amazing experience, just amazing.
And it changed my life.
I spoke out with megaphone on the street for the first time there.
I never thought I could do a speak out.
But I did it, and did it on English.
This forum inspired me so much,
that I wrote to Ola Ivanova
(thank you Ola!)
and offer her to start a Direct Action Everywhere Kiev together,
an animal rights movement in Ukraine.
And we did it.
I'll write the link to our Facebook page in the video description.
That you can check it out, see who we are, what kind of actions we do,
and join us.
This year I've been flying a lot,
just a lot.
I was surprising my family.
Surprise!
I ate my first vegan cake.
We want to watch sunrise today,
because I love you, and you are the only person who I could wake up so early for.
So everything is so beautiful while we are sleeping?
I started a project dedicated to animal-free fashion.
It called Human 21.
I'll show you what this project is look like.
This is a website where I post items free of animal-based fabrics everyday.
Each item has a button - "shop",
that redirects you to a store where you can buy this item.
I have this La Sportiva by the way,
the most comfortable sneakers I've ever had.
You can look by category,
shoes category, for example.
And here are all shoes I've curated.
Then there is a 'Blog' on website,
where I post the most interesting news in vegan fashion,
I also do compilations.
For example, this one is '7 vegan fashion brands',
this one is 'Vegan sneakers',
'Vegan message t-shirts',
this is an article about how two industries are related -
meat and fashion industries,
this is news about Michael Kors who went fur-free,
and much more.
Also you can sign up for a weekly newsletter
with the most interesting content.
Each website page has a subscription form
where you can sign up,
or go to 'Newsletter' section and click 'Join'.
Check it out, human21.co.
I'll write the link in the video description.
Follow human21 Instagram.
I hope it is useful,
and you will like it.
Because I do, and it's how I do my own shopping.
What else I've done...
Ah, I've run a marathon in Amsterdam.
I'm in Amsterdam now,
and I'm going to my first ever marathon.
My number.
I hope I'll make it.
I'm in New York now,
and I came back to Youtube.
And today I have a great reason to do so,
to make this video,
because I just walked for Pelush runway show -
a luxury faux fur brand.
So I'm back,
will be making videos.
See you next video,
thank you for watching!
-------------------------------------------
Local Designer Fashion on Film Pt. 2 - Duration: 2:33.
For more infomation >> Local Designer Fashion on Film Pt. 2 - Duration: 2:33. -------------------------------------------
Melania Trump Has A Fashion Sleeves Apart From Michelle Obama - Reveals Her Beauty Secrets - Duration: 3:01.
For more infomation >> Melania Trump Has A Fashion Sleeves Apart From Michelle Obama - Reveals Her Beauty Secrets - Duration: 3:01. -------------------------------------------
QUEEN'S LATEST NEWS: The Queen shocks London Fashion Week with surprise appearance - Duration: 10:11.
-------------------------------------------
'Fashion On Film': Local Designer Featured In New Doc - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> 'Fashion On Film': Local Designer Featured In New Doc - Duration: 2:03. -------------------------------------------
Local Designer Fashion on Film - Duration: 3:27.
For more infomation >> Local Designer Fashion on Film - Duration: 3:27. -------------------------------------------
2018 Recycled Fashion Design Exhibit - Duration: 2:12.
(groovy music)
(people chatting)
- [Diane Sparks] It's not just random film,
it's a movie.
- So this assignment is really
a good one in terms of learning
about the elements and principles of design.
And it's also good about bringing up
the subject of sustainability.
- It's a regular mop. - So, it's a lamp shade.
- Made out of newspaper. - It's trash bags.
- Crocheting trash bags. - Chicken wire.
- Pull tabs that have been painted.
- Chinese envelopes.
- The whole bottom is made out of coffee filters.
- And then the bottom is actually pantyhose
that we ripped up.
- I was originally a biology major,
but I decided to switch into Apparel and Merchandise Design
after taking the AM130 class.
And this is one of the products that really drove me
to that decision, because I just had so much fun with it.
I love designing.
I love the creativity of it.
We went for an overall white theme,
kinda using emerald accent.
We used cut-up CDs,
all with the kind of emerald shine on the bottom
to make the waistbands on both sides.
And then I actually hand-painted every single doily
on the bottom there to match the waistband.
- So, this dress is made out of landscape fabric.
This gray stuff's landscape fabric.
And then this pink is window curtains.
- We had the idea of making a dress out of car seat belts.
So we actually went to a junkyard in town,
and we cut seat belts out of sort of crushed cars.
And then we thought this skirt would be a cool idea
to make out of an umbrella.
And so, the top of it that we cut off,
we made into a flower as well.
But it's just a very cool project
to sort of see what we can make out of recycled materials.
(groovy music)
-------------------------------------------
Bhagwan Mahavir Collage ||fashion shows in Spandan 2017 || bY M.!)e\/@ni - Duration: 2:16.
M.!)e\/@ni
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét