hi guys, so I'm in the Omni Hotel in Atlanta, that's actually connected to CNN
because I've just spent the night here. Because we had a snow ice freeze over.
So our bosses just got us the room so that we can be safe, and for some of us to
continue work. And so this reminded me that I shot a video a while ago that
I've never edited and posted, about your reporter go-bag. So I'll put that
together and post that soon. But it reminded me that I've also had like a
reduced version of a journalist go-bag, which is a little different than a
reporters go-bag, in the sense of reporter go-bag is you have more things
in there that will help prepare you to be on-air. But the journalists go-bag is
just more things to have a more comfortable stay if you have an
emergency overnight stay some place. The things that will let you freshen up and
what I've had so far is in this bag and I'll pull some of those things out.
So in this bag I have an extra charger not for a iPhone but I have an iPhone in my
bigger bag. This was handy. It's open because I'm letting it dry, but I had
just an emergency toothbrush which was very helpful. I have gum. This is just
like my everyday bag- I have some wet wipes, tissue this is a compact mirror
I have some lip gloss- to like keep yourself fresh and then of course
chapstick. A little brush that's handy, that has a hair tie attached to it. This
is a little perfume bottle, so that you're not too funky. Some hand lotion. If
you are in a car and you need to charge up, I have this USB car adapter. Some eye
drops. We talked about the gum, a band-aid, and some more... this is kind of
essential oils to help you stay fresh, and more lipglosses.
I have feminine products in here. This is my earphones that I use for work at the desk
some notepads and things... what else do I have
oh in here this is my like everyday
wallet. And this is what I keep in just in here this is where I keep my extra
charger and headphones. And this is a really handy lips blush stain. This
helps me give the look that I have on right now.
So the look I have on right now
where I have just like some color on my lips and on my cheeks. It just kind of
makes me more awake.
Now I don't have all the kit that I want to and this
situation actually made me want to beef it up.
So I'm gonna pause the video right here
go home beef up my journalist kit and
then come back to you to show you what I have
okay so I've just pulled out this bag
that I've had in my car for years.
and it's my emergency bag in case like the
most devastating thing happens and you're on the side of the road and you
can't get to any place and you just need to change of clothes
so I have this kind of sweatsuit in here and then also just a extra pair of trainers.
there is this towel and in this bag compartment there are some
undergarments, as well as feminine products
now what I'm adding is my famous emergency blazer
and if you remember me from back in the day as
being a daily reporter, this was something that I always had around my desk
and people across the station would use it as it was just my emergency blazer
it would be in case something happened to your current outfit or if you
unexpectedly thought you might be on air
a lot of producers used it in case they
were doing special segments and whatnot
so I'm going to add this to this bag, as
well as some extra pair of just black pants
that could be used to dress up.
a black kind of fancier t-shirt with kind of
like a bow and also a white with black trim t-shirt that could be also used for
decent presentation
and then just another t-shirt
so I'm gonna add this to the bag that I'm going to keep in my car
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét