Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Apr 27 2018

In this video we show you how to make a travois.

A travois is a pull sled that was

originally used by the First Nations to transport one's Goods

You could use this

in a survival situation to transport an injured or extremely sick person to a

safer location or to cross a portage on a canoe trip

Or in our case to transport

heavy logs for our fire and building materials for our shelter

That's right, let's show you how we built this one

The only tool we'll be using to build this

travois is our knives.

To construct this travois you're gonna need two

12 to 15-foot hardwood poles.

And four cross poles range from 5 feet to 3 feet

tapering in length

With strength and stability in mind look for intersecting

branches off of your main structure in your cross poles to add to the strength

and durability of your travois.

We're gonna be using two knots to lash our

cross poles onto our structure of our travois. The first knot is called an

overhand slip knot and all I'm going to be doing is making a loop with my

cordage going around that loop in my main finger tucking the tag end through

the loop, pulling through tightening that up and what that does is it gives me an

adjustable noose that I can either make smaller or bigger

Then all I'm gonna do

is take my tag ends and do what's called a cross wrap and this is going to help

secure my cross pole to the actual structure at this point I'm just going

to cross over

that way I'm getting a full cross wrap

So now that I got a solid lash I'm just going to be going around doing what's

called frapping and that's taking the cordage and going between the brace pull

my cross pull and the cordage that's already on.

And the last knot that I'm

going to be showing you is called a surgeon's knot and this is a basic knot

and all you're gonna do is do an overhand knot once, twice

I'm gonna pull tight to bind that lashing and then to secure it you're

just gonna do another overhand knot

If you don't have any cordage with you

you could take a shoelace or a strap or something from a coat or you could dig

up some root these are spruce root that we split in

half and they also work as lashing

We'll give that a nice smooth bottom

so that it drags a little easier

Alright let's see if this thing actually

can pull a human

So assuming I'm injured or really sick and my partner here

needs to take me to a safe location across a portage. Hit it let's see what we can do

Just works really good

All the way home please

Oh he always forgets to

peat out lightly

For more infomation >> How to Build a Travois | Surviving in the Wild - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUILD A LIFESTYLE BUSINESS FT. ANATRU - DIFFERENT HUNGER - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> HOW TO BUILD A LIFESTYLE BUSINESS FT. ANATRU - DIFFERENT HUNGER - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Build a trike in your backyard pt1 - Duration: 11:26.

Hey folks! Great you're watching again

Sometime ago I placed a request on Facebook

if one of you had a motorcycle for me

and Jorn replied on that too

Thanks Jorn!

Thanks to you I have this Yamaha overhere

Nice!

The reason I wanted a motorcycle

because it's becoming summer

I see everywhere trikes driving around

And these trikes are based on a Volkswagen

A Volkswagen Beetle

They use the rear end of a beetle

The front end of a motorcycle

and...

I want that too!

But I don't have a VW Beetle

But I have this VW Golf

I think that fits too!

Building a trike is very simple

First thing to do;

Remove all parts of your motorcycle

that don't look like a trike

That's this

Screw!

At second thought I might add a roof too

This is starting to look like it

Weld it together!

But before welding it together

I will strip down that car

need to remove the fueltank

Remove the wiring

almost done

Here's the wiring harness

It went all the way back

I've disconnected it everywhere

Here's some advice

For anyone who wants to build a derby car

or convert a car into something else

and if you want to reuse the original wiring harness

Tools to remove the wiring harness

Not this one! Don't cut any wires

Not wise

Best way;

Unhook it

Also important;

Disconnect all ground connectors

and reconnect to the ground later

It's possible if it won't run anymore

and you forgot one of these..

that might be the cause

Pay attention to remove important components too

This one is pretty important

bip-bip; that's the computer

Some cars also have a fuel pump safety switch

Sometimes that's in the trunk or under the dash

If you disconnect that one

the engine won't run anymore

Best thing is to by-pass that one

Lucky enough we don't have that trouble now

Fuel tank has been removed

I removed the fuel lines from the bottom

They run toward the engine

Let's store those somewhere overhere

That's attached strong

I can almost cut it through half

We don't need that piece of car anymore

Fuel tank has been removed

Fuel lines are here

I need to reconnect them later

In the meantime I also have this one;

Gear selector

Dissassembled it and reconnected it

and placed it overthere

I have to think where to place it

Cut piece out of there

Ideal; unhooked the cable

Put it to the tunnel

And reconnected it overthere

I also blinded the rear brakes

Look overthere

Those lines;

Cut, bent upward and welded tight

Wiring harness, disconnected

and placed there in front

That means;

No vital parts are running to the back

No cables, tubes, nothing

Only the exhaust, but we'll with that one later

Let's start the angle grinder!

And that neurotic panting;

That's because of this one

Battery is in position

It's not finished yet

But it can drive

The cable overhere

That's the accelerator

Overhere we have

The gear selector for the autmotic transmission

So I can shift it

The fuel tank

I wanted to say; it's in place

But that's not exactly what I had in mind

but for now it will work

Brake.. yeah

present, that's here

we can drive

I don't have a radiator

But I don't need that for a short testdrive

Let me see

Put it in P

Like that

That's connected

Hoses are connected

The ignition lock is still here

Let's see

I think you need to press the brake

Seems normal

Exhaust is overthere

No muffler

Well.. there are some points of attention..

The front brake is not enough to stop it

like I expected..

But it performs nice wheelies

Not bad for a first testdrive

It's by far not finished

We need a proper fuel tank

Gear shifter should get a better place

Ignition switch must go to the front

We need a radiator

Now it doesn't cool

But!

Not bad for a first testdrive!

This is a sick machine!

Good thing to keep the original engine

Otherwise I didn't have any load on the front wheel

Then it wasn't impossible to corner it

I was affraid of that

But you could see it;

it pulls its front wheel up right away

And I haven't touched the accelerator yet

I only shifted forward and reverse

That was enough to get it of the ground

I think this is going to be a wheelie machine

Nice!

Hey folks, if you want to stay updated on this project;

Watch next time!

Let's finish it and test it better!

Hey folks, thanks for watching!

See you next time!

For more infomation >> Build a trike in your backyard pt1 - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

How To Build A Little Free Library - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> How To Build A Little Free Library - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

🎵 Dan Romer Feat. Osei Essed - Build a Castle (Far Cry 5) | Includ. Lyrics 📝 - Duration: 3:32.

Gonna build a castle

Gonna build it high

Gonna build it brick by brick

And stone by stone

Till it reaches up to the sky

When the sun goes down and the wind gets cold

We'll be warm inside

The storm will keep on brewin'

We'll have a place to hide

And we'll sing

Oh Lord, the boys don't lie

We're gonna be safe and sound tonight

Oh Lord, the strong don't cry

Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

When the light shines in

Gonna build a palace

Gonna build it grand

Gonna build it floor by floor

And wall by wall

With our hearts and with our hands

When we step outside into the breeze

We'll know our commands

We walk into the garden

And we'll live upon this land

And we'll sing

Oh Lord, the boys don't lie

We're gonna be safe and sound tonight

Oh Lord, the strong don't cry

Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

When the light shines in

Gonna build a fortress

Gonna build it strong

Gonna build it bolt by bolt

And plate by plate

Gonna build it all day long

We're gonna make it through the winter snow

'Cause we know right from wrong

A house will still be standing

When the world is all but gone

And we'll sing

Oh Lord, the boys don't lie

We're gonna be safe and sound tonight

Oh Lord, the strong don't cry

Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

When the light shines in

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét