Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 17 2017

How sad my life

Yesterday Pass Buying an Apple with Caramel

it sweetened me

Yesterday I ate 10 pupusas

They did not fill me

I do not like Revueltas anymore

Yesterday I wrote

The girl that I like

And already has a boyfriend

I wrote her yesterday at night

and she did not leave me in sight

Yesterday I spent buying a shirt in the market

And now it's very small

Do not buy a tie

But

Because Marcos always walks happy

I will ask you

Hey how are you ?

Marcos: Very Good

I was thinking that my life is very boring

Marcos: Why ?

Is very boring

And I wanted to asked you

What is it that makes you happy?

Marcos: Look at me too many things make me happy

Especially a series called Stranger Things

I'll tell you all

Music..!

I do not know if you want to look at it

It's what makes me happy

Hey How are you brother

I was thinking

What is it that makes you happy?

Man...!

I am talking to you

Jeremias: Wait For

Hey Man

Jeremias: What makes me happy ?

Social networks make me happy

I have to upload 40 photos a day

On Instagram

Without social networks I can not live

Facebook I use it to ...

To see memes

And the direct ones of the church

On Instagram

I recommend you follow Taber California

May l?

26 photos

Hey, what's up

Rafael: Hey, what's up

I can ask you a question

Rafael: Yes, no problem

For more infomation >> La Verdadera Felicidad - Taber California - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Fire In California Continues To Grow, Threatens Thousands Of Homes - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Thomas Fire In California Continues To Grow, Threatens Thousands Of Homes - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

California Democrat Maxine Waters Charged on 3 Counts. Do You Support This? - Duration: 2:47.

California Democrat Maxine Waters Charged on 3 Counts.

Do You Support This?

The House Ethics Committee has finally charged Maxine Waters (D-CA) with corruption.

Here's what she did:

In 2008, Maxine arranged a meeting between the Treasury Department and representatives

of OneUnited bank – where her husband was a notable shareholder.

As a member of the House Financial Committee, she was able to directly contact then-Treasury

Secretary Henry Paulson to speak with him about meeting with minority-owned banks.

Through her efforts, OneUnited bank was able to obtain $12 million in federal bailout funding

to help cover expected losses from the collapse of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.If OneUnited

had gone under, Maxine's husband could have lost as much as $350,000.

Oh, and she hired her own grandson (Mikael Moore) to work as her chief of staff.

"By contacting then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson to request a meeting, allegedly for

a group of minority-owned banks, but then arranging for only one bank – OneUnited,

in which she had a financial interest – to attend, Rep.

Waters violated House conflict of interest rules," argues Melanie Sloan, Executive

Director of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).

These are the rules she broke: • A House rule requiring members to act

in ways that reflect "credibly" on the chamber

• A House rule prohibiting lawmakers from using their positions for financial gain

• A government ethics statute banning the dispensing of "special favors"

In 2011, Maxine made it onto CREW's list of "most corrupt" politicians.

Today, at age 78, she has emerged as one of the country's leading critics of President

Trump.

Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show calls Maxine the "poster child" for "the congressional

group who vehemently opposes Donald Trump, refuses to work with him even though he's

extended his hand across the aisle, even though he's a man that has set up apprentice programs

in Maxine Waters' district…this country is on a collision course with civil war because

of people like Maxine Waters."

Author's Note: Maxine has a long history of suspicious behavior.

She is a crazy person who has been elected to the House 10 times.

The media likes to cover her antics but has mostly avoided covering her corruption charges.

This could actually be a move by Democrats to get rid of her.

For more infomation >> California Democrat Maxine Waters Charged on 3 Counts. Do You Support This? - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas wildfire grows to third largest in California history - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Thomas wildfire grows to third largest in California history - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Fire rages in Southern California - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Thomas Fire rages in Southern California - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

'Thomas' se ha convertido en uno de los más grandes incendios forestales en California - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 'Thomas' se ha convertido en uno de los más grandes incendios forestales en California - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Fire Threatens Homes In Santa Barbara - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Thomas Fire Threatens Homes In Santa Barbara - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

California sigue evacuando a sus residentes ante avance del fuego - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> California sigue evacuando a sus residentes ante avance del fuego - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Cat from Georgia ends up in California (ASL - Sign1News - 12.16.17) - Duration: 0:58.

Five-year-old "Kitty-Bitty" went missing from Pooler, Georgia on the 4th of July.

He was discovered under a Pepsi truck by a driver in Riverside

County, California this month.

The driver called animal services.

Animal services officials says Kitty-Bitty's owners were ecstatic when they heard the news.

Officials used Kitty-Bitty's rabies tag to track down his owners.

He was dehydrated and hungry but is expected to be just fine.

Officials are now making arrangements to fly the cat back home before Christmas.

For more infomation >> Cat from Georgia ends up in California (ASL - Sign1News - 12.16.17) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

California Democratic Party official resigns after rape, misconduct allegations - Duration: 2:24.

California Democratic Party official resigns after rape, misconduct allegations

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét