Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 17 2017

Am I wearing my robe yes, I is it gonna stop me from filming today's video, No so

loungewear

You're welcome

Your're welcome

Hello there welcome back to the closet historian, today I want to talk to you about

wearing vintage as a teen or in school in general so either in high school or

even into college wearing vintage in a sort of school environment

So that's what we're gonna talk about today

when I was in high school, I started wearing a little bit of vintage

sort of dabbling in vintage, but mostly my look was sort of just

crazy assemblage of vintage and high fashion

Wanna be a high fashion obviously

I couldn't afford Dolce and Gabanna in high school

But I would want to emulate high fashion sort of runway looks and sort of mash that all together

with, you know, a not so great

understanding of

Makeup and hair, and you're experimenting in high school, and I was too and luckily many of those photos

No longer exist due to various hard drives, umm, hard drives crashing over the years, so we are saved from from that

I'll have to really dig to get some (photos), when I, if I ever do like a style evolution video or anything like that

I'll have to dig to find the photos evidence of this because

Those photos are so old and then I had a period for a long time where I wouldn't let anyone take any pictures of me

Which we'll talk about sometime, I'm sure

before I finally started wearing vintage and becoming the blogger I am today

umm, so there's a lot of missing photo history for my style

But I assure you I wore some crazy stuff in high school including red lipstick, heels, hats sort of vintage

Adjacent or vintage style items, so I do have some experience dealing with

wearing vintage or just wearing different style in a high school and

college school environment

So I want to talk to you a little bit about my tips and tricks for wearing vintage style at school

and uh kind of get started, how to get started with vintage style and

Feel confident when you're in an environment like that

the first thing I want to recommend as a teen

who might be interested in vintage style, you might want to start looking into teenage fashion of the

1940s or 50s if those are the kind of eras you're interested in

Of course pick the era that you are most interested in- there's of course 60s mod style, and 70s hippie stuff, and 20s deco

But umm there's a lot of good resources out there for 40s and 50s

Vintage teenage styles, so what people were wearing to school back then so that's obviously a good first resource if you are looking into

Vintage fashion to look at vintage juniors fashion because there was an entire separate market for juniors at the time

And you'll find in a lot of old catalogs and things like that, there are separate juniors pages with dresses and

Skirts and blouses things that are marketed towards teenagers at the time and might be a good look for you to consider as a teenager now

So I'll put a picture of a very very common schoolgirl sort of 40 schoolgirl outfit

And it's usually a pleated skirt of some kind, a button-down top or a sweater, and then like maybe a cardigan

Either tucked in, the sweaters umm and shirts either tucked in or sweaters just like over your skirt as well

If you're just feeling more of a baggy lazy day

And then you'll notice that white socks and saddle shoes are a big deal, a big part of the sort of teenager look in

the 40s and 50s is to have sort of saddle shoes or

Penny loafers with white socks that are one kind of high up on the shin

Which is you know schoolgirls looks with the high socks

We've all seen that but it's been exaggerated and changed over the years

So this is the this is the original look and this is the look that are most of our probably my grandmother probably people in

My past wore to high school. This is a very everyday look. It's not super glamorous. It's not Dior

It's not Marilyn Monroe

But it is the authentic vintage thing to wear to school so skirts with some basic tops and maybe some cardigans and sweaters

So those are going to be really good basics if you are interested in building a vintage wardrobe at a sort of junior

level if you're more interested in skipping all the kind of juniors looks and going straight into like the sophisticated Dior new look or

You know 40's suits and all that really full-on stuff go for it

I mean if you have the confidence to rock that do whatever look you want to do

but it might be an easier way to still sort of ease into vintage style or

blend in a little bit more if you're keeping it sort of more casual and

how juniors would have dressed in the 40s

This isn't to say that all school girls just wore an

A-line plaid skirt and a blouse. As you can see the girl in the middle of this photo

here is a little bit more sophisticated

She's got like a big bow tied around her blouse and a more straight pencil skirt

So you can definitely go for a more sophisticated almost kind of secretary or librarian

chic kind of look while you're still in school. I mean technically you can guys wear. Whatever you want at school

These are just my tips for what teenagers were wearing in the vintage past

You can see that some vintage gals were wearing pants even though was the 40s and you should note that

in the 40s through like

sometimes like the early 70s well a lot of times girls were not allowed to wear pants to school so I know I think my

Grandma has said that she wasn't allowed to wear slacks at school

So they would go home and change into slacks after school because it's like the cool thing kind of tomboyish thing to be wearing

jeans and pants, but you weren't allowed to wear them at school you had to wear a skirt, so it's very interesting

That's why a lot of that schoolgirl image still

is around today's because everyone had to wear skirts so be thankful that you're allowed to wear jeans or leggings if you want to because

Back in the past that was not a thing but you can definitely get away with wearing pants and still having a vintage look

It's gonna be easier to find these kind of high-waisted

pants and

Jeans even at the thrift store because they were popular in the 80s and 90s to have a high waist just like it was in

The 40s and 50s, now obviously not as many things are high waisted

It's gonna be harder to find, so thrift stores probably to be your best bet for high waisted pants if you're going for the full-on

Vintage pants look, and if this classic school wear outfit looks a little bit too wintery for where you live

I don't know if you're in, California

But a wool skirt is not gonna work out very well for most of the year

so of course the same kind of look translates over to

Summery stuff as well with a cotton kind of skirt with a blouse as well

It doesn't have to be a wool pleated skirt that just seems to be the most common thing that was really popular at the time

And then of course dresses are another option

It's just gonna be a little bit harder because they can't be mixed and matched the same way that separates can and they do look

A little bit more formal than separates do I know I used to get questions in college when I would wear a dress like oh

Do you have an audition today? Do you have like a party or something? and it's just like no

I'm just just wearing a dress

But uh, so expect comments like that if you're anytime you get even a little more formal

Than what most people are wearing people start asking you if you're going to a party and it's like just wearing a dress guys

But people love a dress, so you know it's it's a good option as well

It's just a little bit less versatile if you're trying to create a really mix-and-match

wardrobe for something like when you want to change your outfit every day for school and things like that. And they definitely did have a

distinction between juniors and ladies fashions back in the 40s and 50s

You could get away with things that it were more girlish and frilly and maybe less sophisticated

And I think super sophisticated looks are gonna look really out of place at school

So if you're wearing like a little black dress like a wool

long-sleeve dress or

Even like more Marilyn or glamorous looks that's gonna look out of place because it's not a daywear look

The more glam you are it's less

It's meant to be an evening kind of or a show kind of look

And it's not really meant for everyday things like going to school so if you're gonna keep your look more casual. It's gonna be less

Standoffish for people it's gonna be less

Costumey for people while you're in an environment with a lot of people who may not understand

vintage style or why you would want to dress this way

So it's just something to keep in mind the casualness that the girls in the 40s 50s used to wear

It was casual for a reason, and I think it might be a good option for you guys as well

And it can be a thing where if you are dressing too "distracting" you might get notes from teachers or

Higher up in the school at saying you're too distracting

I know some people in my school if they had "crazy" hair

They were told to tone it down because it was too distracting

I don't know why people can't learn while other people look cool

But apparently that's a struggle so you do want to avoid kind of that kind of attention I think

So that's another important thing to remember when you're doing vintage style at school

And so where are you gonna get vintage style clothes when you are still in high school?

Or you're just younger in general

And maybe you don't have very much money to spend on clothes or even your parents are like

I'm not buying you these crazy reproduction clothes. Maybe they're not interested in supporting your habit, which I'm sorry

That's a bummer, but hopefully you'll soon turn- you know whatever age

you need to be to work, and once you can start making your own money

Then you can decide what to buy for your clothes

And that is a good time when you get to make those decisions on your own

But if your parents are strict or your school has a dress code

I am I'm sorry about that that is a bummer. I was allowed to wear whatever

I wanted which was super awesome, and I'm really thankful for that

I wasn't allowed to bleach my hair

Which you could see I compensate by doing that now

So there was that but other than that I was allowed to kind of wear, whatever

I wanted and do whatever experiment with whatever style I wanted to so I'm really sorry for you guys who have stricter

Set of restrictions on you like that. It's- usually you can get away with wearing more vintage looks because it's quite conservative

There's usually sleeves the skirts are at least knee length or longer so you can- is- (spit it out Esposito!) -if that's

It's a lot less sexy or provocative than a lot of clothes that I know are popular in

2017 are so you might be able to get away with it just by being like but look it's so

Covered up and nice. So looking nice is a good thing so if you want to look nice that shouldn't be punished

I don't think but I know it's kind of harder sometimes when you don't get to make all your own choices

It's a super bummer, and I want to be cognizant of that because it's not great

I understand

as far as affording clothes like this or where to find them thrift stores are probably gonna be your best bet because a lot of

40s and 50s looks came back into style in the 80s, so you can find a lot of plaid

like schoolgirl skirts for example from the 80s at the thrift store or online for quite cheap

And like things like blouses and things like that are gonna be easy to find

Even in just regular stores because they're still considered work where staples for women so, if you can find button-down blouses and sweaters

Just basics that you can mix and match

Uh to create the look. And of course if you can afford to splash out go ahead and go look into Emmy Design

Sweden or Vivien of Holloway, some of the stuff from repro companies is still gonna be quite formal for like a school environment

But the basics from like House of Foxy or Collectif might really work for you

If you have that kind of budget for your wardrobe

But mostly it's gonna be thrift store, that's where I was shopping back in high school when I wanted to find unique and more vintage

looking things. So those are a few tips on sort of what styles to

Research and what to look out for when you are shopping or maybe you know when you're getting your new pair of school shoes

For the year ask for a pair of saddle shoes instead, ask for a pair of penny loafers, people are gonna think you're old-fashioned

But maybe you want to be old fashion am I right?

So you know when you come up on those purchases for the new year instead of getting a you know fleece jacket

Maybe ask for a more like pea coat kind of style just more classic vintage options that can be styled in a vintage way

So other than researching juniors and sort of teenage style

and then

where to kind of get those sort of items that you might be looking for when you do so

The other tips I have are gonna be more about confidence and just wearing what you want at school

which can be hard, especially when- it's a time where a lot of people are really trying their best to fit in or

Stand out like you have your two extremes either

You're really trying hard not to be noticed, or you're really trying hard to be only one noticed and for me

I I was wearing kind of crazy stuff, so I definitely was noticed

But I wasn't trying to be noticed so it was always kind of weird for me when I would get like comments like

"Whoa!" cuz I would like forget that I was wearing kind of a full-on look

I just- I was really lucky that when I was in high school- by the time I got into high school

I had bullied when I was younger

So I did not give two shits about what anyone thought of me by the time I got to high school

I really did not care what people thought of what I wore, and that it's of course the easiest way to wear whatever you want because

If you don't care what people think then

Then you don't have to care about what people think, so it's good. but I know that's not everyone's experience and sometimes

It's hard trying to express yourself while still wanting to not be ostracized and so

More subtle vintage looks are totally unattainable

Maybe you don't want to wear a bright red lipstick to school like a lot of people aren't gonna be wearing lipstick in school

So it will make you stand out, and you know you don't have to wear red lipstick to be a vintage gal

There's lots of- especially when you're looking at these reference images of younger people back in the 40s and 50s

They're not going to be wearing the full-on glam makeup look

It was actually still considered quite inappropriate, inappropriate for teenagers to wear makeup back then. If you were a "good girl"

You probably wouldn't be wearing very much makeup

But on the same hand if you want to go all-out with the hair and makeup if you want to look like Dita Von Teese (Burlesque star)

Not- I mean don't strip at school-, but like if you want to do the full-on glam at school, go for it

I mean, it's all about having

Confidence and even if you don't have the confidence fake

It just wear it, rock it

and if people are like gig- I had teenagers giggling at me at Target the other day when I was walking at Target and I was

Just like giggle all you want guys, I'm having a great time! So like that's kind of the way you have to

structure your mentality around

Getting the confidence to just go in looking how you want. And like you have to remember,

And I'm sure people will tell you this all the time, if you're in school like

This isn't gonna matter real soon like I know it's the it is your reality at this point

And it's all you've got for the next whatever many years if you're stuck in school

but it's important to

Know that this will end and like those people who giggle at you or who look down on you for being a little bit different

Are just not going to matter and you're gonna have completely separate lives in them shortly

so it's just better to ignore people like that and you do you and

Go as strong as you want to or blend in as much as you want to you know like I know it's important for some

People to not stand out, and if you still want to like have some vintage touches. You know grab a cute cardigan

Maybe wear skirts a little more often

But like don't go all out... or go all out, either way

I, I think it's just about faking it, that confidence, if you don't actually have it

But I understand like it's hard. It's a hard environment for sure and, it's no one's, no one's favorite time

And I promise it ends. And then as far as college and university goes, people really don't care

I don't think as much most people are like barely rolling out of bed

So people are super casual like a lot people are in their pajamas, so if you're really dolled up, again people are gonna

Ask you like oh if you have an audition today? You have an interview today? but other than that. I think people appreciate

That kind of unique quality even more in college and university

So I don't think you have to worry about dressing differently

from the norm in college unless you're like really interested in being in a sort of a sorority or

a conforming environment, which if you are then?

Why?

Reconsider

I know I've had a couple of comments saying that

Your parents won't let you wear your nicer clothes to school

Because like skirts and dresses are obviously considered more formal

In our day and age than they were back in the forties and 50s when that was considered everyday wear

It might be good to print out some pictures or show your parents or your guardians or whoever's buying your school clothes, before you get

A job and can do that yourself,

what kind of look you're going after so they understand like you're going after a more classic kind of a

little bit more formal

But in a good way, like a wait a good way to present yourself- being well-dressed is a good way to

present yourself to the world and to college interviews or

Job interviews and things like that, so being well dressed is never a bad thing. I don't think so

Hopefully you can get people on your side

I understand if you can't that is a super bummer, but these are some of my tips

Hopefully some of this video was helpful and not too rambley as I tend to be, but I have been there

So I just wanted to give you guys my take on that and I hope some of this was helpful

And I'll see you guys again soon. Bye

this is gonna be a lot of the sound of my kimono, so I apologize in advance if you guys can hear the swish of

the kimono (fabric rustling sound)

too bad

For more infomation >> Thoughts on Vintage Fashion for Teens & Students - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

FAILURE - How to save a shoot - Fashion Portrait Tutorial - Duration: 10:39.

What do you do when you have a beautiful subject with amazing makeup in front of your camera

and you want to produce a shot that is truly special and it's just not coming together

- the lighting is bland - the camera angles are bland - the sweat is starting to bead

up on your forehead - stay tuned and I'll show you what I did.

Hey gang!

My name is Joe Edelman and my mission is to help photographers like YOU to develop a solid

understanding of the HOWS & WHYS behind great photography so that you can achieve your goals

as a photographer.

Well this would be one way to deal with it - but that's not the solution that I chose.

I like to save my alcohol for when I read the comments on my videos.

This is a fashion portrait shoot that I did to illustrate some techniques for some upcoming

lectures and workshops.

Again the real credit for this one goes to my makeup artist.

Not only did she create an awesome makeup look - but she did it on herself and modeled

it as well.

Believe me - doing makeup like this on your own face is ten times harder than doing it

on somebody else.

It's the makeup artist equivalent of a self portrait - only the self portrait is a lot

easier to do.

My original concept for this shot was to do something very low key - so it would be all

about the makeup.

I had one 320watt second strobe mounted in a 16 x 52.5" strip softbox set on camera left

I draped a black fur collar from a winter coat around Monaes shoulders so that I would

have a little texture in the bottom of the frame and not have a floating head.

Now I know some of you will immediately say - you need separation from the background.

You know what?

That's a bunch of crap.

Let's be clear that there is no rule that says you have to have separation.

Sometimes it makes a huge difference and looks great - others - not so much - in both cases

it is a matter of preference

In this case - I am fine with the lack of separation but I'm just not excited by the

shot.

While I love simple - this was just too simple.

I go to something safe - something I've done before - something that I know will usually

please people.

Notice I didn't say please me - I simply mean people will look at it and like it.

But going back to this safe place let's me clear my head and begin to make some positive

progress and start looking for a better idea.

So my next step was to add some colored gels.

I added two different colored magenta gels to a set of 320watt second strobes placed

about 5 feet behind Monae and on either side of her to create the pink rim lighting - but

I still wasn't very excited with the result.

Next - I moved the softbox to a horizontal position above the camera and slightly to

camera left and decided I would get a little crazy by adding some LumoPro LP180R speedlights

with gels - behind Monae and aimed directly into the camera lens.

I also decided to ditch the fur collar and added some black tulle with sparkles around

her neck- just to put a bit more texture into the shot.

Here are the original files as I added a speedlight - adjusted exposure and then stopped my lens

down to f/9 so that I would start to get the rays of light from the strobes.

I tried some various angles and power settings and was getting some interesting results,

but I still wasn't getting the WOW response in my gut that I was looking for.

Now I was getting a little desperate.

My model / makeup artist had done an incredible job with her makeup and I didn't want to

disappoint on my end.

So I began experimenting with placing the black tulle material in front of Monae between

her and the camera.

This was getting some interesting results but I wasn't ultimately thrilled with having

the texture of the material over her face.

Next I remembered a shot that I had done years ago where I placed a beauty dish high above

my camera and placed the camera high above the model and had her strain her neck looking

up to the camera.

I decided to try a similar concept still using the strip softbox but placing it high and

in front of Monae with my camera just below the softbox..

Next I added another 320watt second strobe on the floor behind Monae with a teal gel

to create the glow that you see here.

And this is where the magic started to happen.

Since I am using the Interfit Honey Badgers with their LED modeling lights that have a

proportional output - I was really loving the soft feeling that I was getting while

looking through the wide open lens so I decided to turn off my flash trigger and I began shooting

with the light from the daylight balanced LED modeling lamps.

At this point I knew I had my lighting and I loved the shallow depth of field I was getting

- something you rarely hear me say in a studio - but more about that in a few minutes.

After all of that experimenting my final shot wound up being lit by the 60watt LED modeling

lamp from a Honey Badger placed in a Medium HalfDome softbox from Photoflex.

Monae is seated on a posing stool about 8 feet in front of a black Savage Seamless Paper

Background and behind her I have two more Honey Badgers mounted one on either side and

above - both with magenta gels in place to create the rim lighting,

I have one more Honey Badger mounted on a Baby Pin floor stand with a 7" reflector

and a teal gel that is set about 3 feet in front of the background and aimed up so that

the hot spot is directly behind her head.

For my last few frames I held a white Walmart reflector just under Monaes face and just

out of camera range for a little more fill in her eyes.

I am shooting from a Benron carbon fiber tripod with an Acratech Ballhead mounted on top.

This makeup design is very symmetrical and also VERY difficult for a makeup artist to

get perfect - especially when they are doing it on themselves - so from the beginning - I

had intended to do a slight turn of her face to help mask any inconsistencies.

In my previous video there was also very symmetrical makeup - but it was a makeup artist putting

makeup on a model so there was less to hide and I was able to photographer her straight

on.

I knew that I would be shooting very close-up and wanted this shot to be ALL about the makeup

so I didn't really pose her at all.

I just asked her to sit relaxed and I worked with the angles of her face.

The important thing that I had to watch for with the slight head turn is her ear.

You can see here that if I only turn the head a little - I now have a piece of her ear growing

out of her head - right in the same plane as her eyes.

Now this is totally natural but it is still a distraction - I can get the same shot by

being careful to turn her head up to the point where I would see the ear but still hiding

the ear - this way there is no distraction and more attention remains with the eyes.

The shot was made with an Olympus E-M1 Mark II and the 45mm f/1.2 PRO lens which is a

90mm full frame equivalent.

The ISO was 200 which is the base ISO for the Mark II and the shutter speed 1/50th of

a second and the aperture was set at f/1.2 - wide open.

I was shooting tethered with the Tether Tools TetherBLOCK and TetherPro extension cables

and using the Olympus Capture software to manage the camera and downloads.

The final image required a bit more post production than usual.

The basics of course - color, contrast, sharpening and removing of blemishes - but since Monae

actually did this makeup on herself it was my job to help clean up the details a little

bit.

It is a situation where if you look at the original shot - at first pass it looks WOW

- but then the longer you look at it - you start to see the few imperfections - so you

spend the time and clean that up in post.

You could do this shot with strobes or speedlights and fake the shallow depth of field in post

production - in fact I would actually encourage you to do that instead of shooting wide open

in the studio - unless you are very diligent about knowing how much depth of field you

have to work with and keeping both eyes in focus.

So what is the best of course of action when things aren't going the way you want them

to… keep going.

Be honest with yourself.

If you need a little break to get your head clear - take one.

You can do like I did and go back to something you have done before just to be able to clear

your head - but whatever you do - you have to keep going.

There are two big mistakes that I see photographers make when things aren't going well - the

first one is I see them give up and settle for a shot that they know simply sucks.

Why would you give up?

What do you learn from that?

The second mistake that I see happen is the photographer puts the camera down and stands

back and surveys the scene.

The problem with that is your brain is having to process all of this information - everything

that is in front of you - not just the part that you are trying to photograph.

Plus while you are standing there staring - your model is realizing that you have no

idea what to do.

The best course of action is to put the camera back up to your eye and keep taking pictures.

This way - you are looking at a picture - we already established it is a bad picture but

it will be much easier for you to evaluate what exactly is wrong and needs to be changed

and you are keeping your model happy because he or she is hearing click, click, click - and

I promise you your model would much rather hear click, click, click than "Oh baby that's

hot".

But the bottom line is you have to keep shooting.

Work the shot - try things - even things that seem ridiculous.

Your model will always respect your effort - you will learn lots of new things and your

photography will head in directions that you hadn't previously imagined.

Generally speaking there's no reason to shoot wide open in a studio when you are creating

a portrait or fashion portrait like this one.

If you have watched many of my videos - you know that I usually shoot between f/5.6 to

f/8 for my studio work and if I want the feeling of some shallow depth of field by having my

subjects ears or shoulders slightly soft - I will create that in Photoshop.

I shoot at 5.6 or 8 so that I don't have to be concerned with depth of field and so

that I can tell my subject to turn their head and not have to worry on each frame if I have

both eyes in sharp focus.

It's not a rule - it's my practice.

Just like having separation from the background isn't a rule - but if you are going to shoot

wide open - pay close attention to what is in and out of focus.

In the case of this shot - shooting wide open wouldn't have made much sense if didn't

have the material draped over her heard.

The shallow depth of field combined with the sparkles in the material combined to create

the dreamy bokeh.

Hey, I hope that gives you some ideas, take this idea and run with it - go create and

show me what you come up with.

Until next time, Please hit that thumbs up and subscribe so that you don't miss any

videos and go pick up that camera and shoot something because your BEST shot - it's

your NEXT shot, so keep learning, keep thinking, keep shooting.

Adios!

For more infomation >> FAILURE - How to save a shoot - Fashion Portrait Tutorial - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's Fashion Choices Reveal How Different The Two Womens Breaking News - Duration: 1:36.

Kate Middleton and Meghan Markel's fashion choices reveal how different the

two women are Kate Middleton is about to welcome a new sister-in-law to the royal

family on Monday news broke that Prince Harry was engaged to marry American

actress Megan Markel William and I are absolutely thrilled Kate Middleton who

is married to Harry's brother and heir to the throne Prince William told

reporters Tuesday it's such exciting news it's a really happy time for any

couple and we wish them all the best and hope they enjoy this happy moment

Middleton is probably the person who could best understand what exactly

Markel is going through as she prepares to marry into the royal family however

so far in life the two have taken very different approaches to how they present

themselves and that's shown through in their fashion here's how Markel and

middleton measure up Kate Middleton was known for her simple looks with nods to

British fashion traditions when she and will started dating of course

the pair met when they were still teenagers Marco meanwhile didn't even

meet Harry until she was 34 so it stands to reason that the actresses fashion

sense is honed for the red carpet not royal weddings

you

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's Fashion Choices Reveal How Different The Two Womens Breaking News - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

#1 Chain Bracelet #Women's Fashion Jewelry,Cheap Jewelry,Jewellery Online - Duration: 3:30.

Are you looking for the best gold color chain bracelet round hollow charm bracelets for women

I found the best high gold color chain bracelet round hollow charm bracelets for women

Top brand high quality product long-lasting stylists I

Promise you will happy to see this video watch carefully until the end don't forget to hit subscribe per button

4.8 reviews on an Aliexpress

1100 plus people are given our feedback, so don't grow about quality and quantity

Item specification brand name long way

bracelets type chain link bracelets medals type gold-plated gender women

Class type lobster style trendy material metal setting type nama shap a pattern round

Chain type length chain model number SBR

140,000

339 item type bracelets fine or fashion fashion

Tank chain bracelet link bracelet shop around

designed

2016 new fashion fit for women girl unisex played in gold color silver color

metal eco friends Inca LOI length 19 cm

material alloy

buying price for most dollar 3.0 - original price dollar at 5

Again I am sure you that's 1,000 plus already sold this product. So don't missed the chance to buy this awesome product

2016 new fashion bracelet bangle jewelry chain bracelet round hollow charm bracelets for women SP are 140 thousand

339

100% brand-new

style fashion jewelry luxury bracelet material eco friends enjoy size 19 cm

wearing occasion wedding prom anniversary party gift for girlfriend white WOM

Fit for young and maturity female bolt this jewelry accord with the EU environmental requirements

new arrivals designed fancy marquise cutting jewelry

Check the video description below for price and details

Thanks for watching get more updates. Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> #1 Chain Bracelet #Women's Fashion Jewelry,Cheap Jewelry,Jewellery Online - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range - Duration: 7:57.

Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range

Not only is she filling nightclubs around the world with her infectious hits but shes just dropped a bold new fashion line with In The Style.

The collection, which offers pieces from just £5.99 ranging to £59.99, shows off Pias catwalk infused style at affordable prices.

Fashion and music have always gone hand in hand for me, the pop beauty explained when we met in a central London.

Ive been fashion designing for a while now but to do my own collection with my own pieces was really exiting. In fact, Pia teamed up with none other than Madonna last year – becoming the brands fashion director and campaign face in one swoop.

Speaking about her In The Style line, she continued: I always like to be out there with my fashion choices.

I am always changing my vibe and what I am into.

I designed the whole collection as I have always found it hard to find something to wear when I go out – with the fit and how to compliment my body. Picking her standout piece, Pia added: The lilac lace trim shorts and top are my favourite. At just 21, the Guam native has already released a host of chart hits including 2015 smashes Touch and Chris Brown and Tyga collab Do It Again.

"I find daily life more nerve-wracking than being on stage" Pia Mia As well as being longtime friends with Jaden and Willow Smith, Pia also counts Kendall and Kylie Jenner among her best friends.

However, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians duo are strictly off limits.

Keen not to endure the wrath of momager Kris Jenner, Kylies heavily rumoured pregnancy is a no go during out chat.

That being said, Pia was more than happy to open up about life in her showbiz bubble.

Jaden and I have been friends since we were 14, she gushed when asked about featuring on the 19-year-olds debut album.

We recorded B three or four years ago actually.

We always just hang out and had a good time, we never planned to do anything with the track. Revealing how she penned the lyrics in her diary, Pia continued: After it was released I went back and found my first journal and the song was my first entry.

Jaden had given it to me as a gift actually – it was a Moleskine – and yeah, my first page in there was the lyrics to B. Over the years Pia admits she poured her heart out into the journal – using pen and paper as a form of therapy.

Ive never been good at speaking which is why music is such good outlet for me, she revealed.

I keep a daily journal and everything I write about musically is about my life. Not stopping there, Pia added: I push out my emotions in it and I get to explain about what I am going through.

I find daily life more nerve-wracking than being on stage.

Being on stage is almost comforting for me..

Speaking about how having famous friends is just the norm to her, Pia said: It is hard to find genuine people in life in general.

Whether they are working in the public eye or not I dont think it matters.

As long as they are good people and surround themselves with good energy. Despite the fame and fortune, Pia is far from a diva.

Strutting into the central London office ahead of our chat, she looked every inch a star – flanked by staff ready to dote on her every need.

  A post shared by Daily Star Online (@dailystar) on Dec 7, 2017 at 4:04am PST.

Rocking thigh-high boots and with make-up preened to perfection, the blonde beauty cut an intimidating image.

However, despite her privileged position, Pia couldnt be more down to earth.

After ordering a feast of spicy Nandos to the building, she explained: In my downtime if Im stuck in LA I am pretty low key.

I like to bake cakes, watch movies and TV.

You guys [the British] have a lot of challenge shows, I was watching The Cube as I was getting ready..

In fact, while many artists have never ending tour riders before their shows and appearances, Pia keeps it simple.

All day long I eat snacks, the petite star admitted.

I love hot Cheetos.

We have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for my mum and my best friend.

I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but they both love them and they are always with me so they are on the list.

I ask for Dr Pepper too and candy and fruit plates and popcorn. Laughing Pia added: Its all food apart from candles I would take any but I love the vanilla scented ones..

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

10 Bella Hadid's Hottest Looks in December | Daily Fashion - Duration: 3:35.

10 Bella Hadid's Hottest Looks in December

In the past couple of years, Bella Hadid has gone from Gigis little sister to a full-fledged model in her own right.

Besides walking big-name shows from Versace to Ralph Lauren, shes also flaunting some serious personal style—one thats equal parts sexy and sporty.

Catch her in crop tops (with abs like hers, why not?) and track suits to thigh-high slit gowns and mini skirts. Flip through to track the rising models hot off-duty style.

  December 14, 2017 In a black puffy coat, black boots, and jeans while out in New York City.

December 12, 2017 In a Chrisou by Dan bomber jacket, white top, jeans, Jordans, gold hoop earrings, and a gold necklace at a Knicks game in New York City.

  December 11, 2017 In a mustard yellow bodysuit, denim jacket, high-waisted jeans, yellow Nike sneakers, a leopard print bag, hoop earrings, and Styling Stingy sunglasses while out in Brooklyn, New York.

  December 11, 2017 In a black aviator jacket, ripped jeans, Dior heels, Styling Stingy reflective sunglasses while out in Brooklyn, NY.

  December 8, 2017 In a red sequined asymmetrical dress by Ralph Lauren, lace-up Liudmila boots, and a white fur-lined coat while heading to the Tag Heuer opening in London.

  December 8, 2017 In a white top, red boots, and jeans with red detailing while out in London.

  December 7, 2017 In a houndstooth long vest, ultra high-waisted wide-leg jeans, off-the-shoulder top, alligator leather crossbody by Stalvey, Liudmila boots, newsboy cap, and Christian Dior earrings while out in London.

  December 7, 2017 In a cream corduroy coat with a fur collar, cropped hoodie, white ripped jeans, black creepers, and orange sunglasses at the airport in Dubai.

  December 5, 2017 In a golden yellow Fendi silk dress, Stuart Weitzman leg wrap sandals, and a clutch and jewels by Bulgari at the brands grand opening in Dubai.

For more infomation >> 10 Bella Hadid's Hottest Looks in December | Daily Fashion - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Gucci Teams Up With The MLB For Guccified Baseball Caps | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:19.

Gucci Teams Up With The MLB For Guccified Baseball Caps

Baseball gear is about to get a high fashion makeover, thanks to Gucci.

The Italian fashion house debuted its Pre-Fall 2018 collection today and amongst its signature rich prints, retro-inspired pieces, and sparkling sequins was a first look at its upcoming collaboration with the Major Baseball League.

Featured in the collections lookbook photos are a variety of Gucci x MLB Yankees hats ranging in color and style.

From a classic Yankees hat emblazoned with Guccis snake emblem to a pink rendition and even a Gucci x Yankees beanie, the toppers are just the first of the fashion and baseball mashup.

According to a release from the fashion brand, the collaboration will extend to include several of MLB's historic teams in both the apparel and accessories categories.

More of the Gucci x MLB apparel and accessories will debut as part of the brands upcoming Fall 2018 collection, which hits the runway in Milan this February.

Its unclear how much the Gucci x MLB hats will retail for but standard Gucci caps typically range from $240 - $360.

As for the MLB, this marks the first time the baseball league has teamed up with a luxury fashion brand. Take a look at more of the collaboration below:.

For more infomation >> Gucci Teams Up With The MLB For Guccified Baseball Caps | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX FASHION FAMOUS GAMEPLAY - Duration: 31:31.

For more infomation >> ROBLOX FASHION FAMOUS GAMEPLAY - Duration: 31:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jonathan Saunders Exits DVF | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:53.

Jonathan Saunders Exits DVF

Jonathan Saunders is stepping down from his role as chief creative officer at Diane von Furstenberg, effective immediately, according to Business of Fashion. The Scottish designer has served as the brands chief creative officer for just 18 months.

I am grateful for Dianes support and for the opportunity of guiding this iconic brand. I am so proud of everything we have accomplished in the past 18 months.

I thank the incredible team for their dedication and support, and will continue to be a friend and admirer of the brand, Saunders said in a statement.

After putting his own namesake label on hold, Saunders joined the fashion house in May 2016 and has since made a series of changes throughout the brand.

Along with revamping the DVF logo, the chief creative officer also moved from traditional runway shows to more low-key presentations during New York Fashion Week.

As for his designs, Saunderss collections for the brand were received well by critics—ushering in a new era of DVF filled with whimsical prints, bold colors, and fresh updates on some of the designers signature pieces.

"I am so thankful for Jonathan's beautiful work and the effort and dedication he has put into DVF in the last 18 months. He will leave an important and lasting heritage to the brand," Diane von Furstenberg said in a statement.

As BoF reports, there was allegedly some degree of friction between Saunders and von Furstenberg, due to the fact that the founder remained so involved and close to the brand following his appointment as chief creative officer.

The only question now is: who will take the reigns at DVF? Let the never-ending game of designer musical chairs continue.

For more infomation >> Jonathan Saunders Exits DVF | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

British fashion icon Alexander McQueen commits suicide days after death of his beloved mother - Duration: 7:58.

British fashion icon Alexander McQueen commits suicide days after death of his beloved mother

British fashion designer Alexander McQueen was discovered dead today after taking his own life.

The industry was left reeling after the 40-year-olds suicide this morning, which comes just days after the death of his beloved mother, Joyce.

It is also just three years since his close friend, style guru Isabella Blow - who plucked him from obscurity and helped him become a star - killed herself.

McQueen, who was christened Lee but used his middle name as a designer, was found at his luxury flat in Mayfair, central London. It is believed he hanged himself.

One of his lines, McQ, was due to be shown at New York Fashion Week this afternoon but the show has now been cancelled.

Police were called to the designers £640,000 flat at 10.20am this morning after he was found dead. A private ambulance arrived to take away his body at 4.30pm.

Not long before it was taken away, a man with short blond hair who looked distraught and said he was McQueens boyfriend, went inside.

Undertakers brought out the designers body on a stretcher, covered in a maroon blanket.

The blond man came outside and waited, watching the door. He wiped tears from his eyes as he spoke on his mobile phone.

There were also tearful scenes at the designers company headquarters in Farringdon, where staff were overcome with emotion.

A security guard said: This is a very difficult day.

In a statement, the company said: On behalf of Lee McQueens family, Alexander McQueen today announces the tragic news that Lee McQueen, the founder and designer of the Alexander McQueen brand, has been found dead at his home.

At this stage it is inappropriate to comment on this tragic news beyond saying that we are devastated and are sharing a sense of shock and grief with Lees family.

Lees family has asked for privacy in order to come to terms with this terrible news and we hope the media will respect this.

McQueen, CBE and four time winner of the British Designer of the Year award, was very close to his mother, a genealogist, and had taken her death last week very badly.

Posts on his Twitter page in recent days reveal that he had been battling to cope with his grief.

On February 3rd, he wrote: Im letting my followers know my mother passed away yesterday if it she had not me nor would you RIP mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

Moments later, he added: But life must go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then on Sunday, he said: Sunday evening been a ****ing awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together and finish with the HELLS ANGLES & PROLIFIC DEAMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He appeared to have recovered slightly by this week. His final message, posted on Tuesday, said: Im here with my girl annie tinkerbell wishing kerry the **** happy birthday in NY, your 40 now girl time to slow it down we think..

However, posts before his mother died also hint that he was having troubles. On February 1st, he wrote: From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places.

His mother had interviewed him for a newspaper in 2004 and asked him: What is your most terrifying fear?, to which he replied: Dying before you. She said: Thank you, son.

Two police officers were outside the entrance to his flat, which is in a six-storey red-brick building, this afternoon.

Scotland Yard said police were called to the property by the London Ambulance Service at 10.20am after reports a man had been found dead.

A police statement said: Next of kin have been informed, however we await formal identification. A post mortem will be scheduled in due course, an inquest will open and adjourn in due course. The death is being treated as non suspicious.

Born in the East End and the son of a taxi driver, McQueen started as an apprentice at in Savile Row at the age of 16, where he made suits for Prince Charles.

He was famously first discovered as a designer in the 90s by Isabella Blow, the style guru and fashion director of Tatler, who killed herself in May 2007 by taking weed killer after being diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

She bought all the clothes he made for his graduate show for £5,000. They were delivered to her in black binliners.

With his ultra-short hair and Doc Marten boots and his penchant for shock tactics in his early catwalk shows, he was initially the enfant terrible of the fashion world.

There was a stir when he was made head designer at Givenchy in 1996, succeeding John Galliano.

He later joined forces with Gucci, who bought 51 per cent of his company.

His hugely successful career brought him numerous awards, including British designer of the year four times between 1996 and 2003 and the International Designer of the Year at the Council of Fashion Designer Awards. He received an CBE in 2003.

Openly gay, McQueen once described himself as the pink sheep of the family.

He once said: I was sure of myself and my sexuality and Ive got nothing to hide. I went straight from my mothers womb onto the gay parade.

He married his partner, film-maker George Forsyth in 2000 on a yacht owned by the prince of Gambia in Ibiza. Close friend Kate Moss was a bridesmaid.

But, according to an interview with the New York Times last February, he was single again and had started seeing a porn star - identified only by his porn nom de famille Mr Stag.

For more infomation >> British fashion icon Alexander McQueen commits suicide days after death of his beloved mother - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Versace's Spring 2018 Campaign Is An Epic Supermodel Mashup | Daily Fashion - Duration: 3:15.

Versace's Spring 2018 Campaign Is An Epic Supermodel Mashup

Following the epic reunion of 90s supermodels on Versaces Spring 2018 runway, the brand has enlisted some of the most iconic models of the past three decades for its spring campaign.

Like the runway collection, the Spring 2018 ads act as a tribute to the late Gianni Versace, 20 years after his tragic death.

Lensed by Steven Meisel, the campaign stars multiple generations of supermodels including Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Gisele Bündchen, Natalia Vodianova, Raquel Zimmermann, Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber, Irina Shayk, Vittoria Ceretti, Cara Taylor, Birgit Kos, Grace Elizabeth, and Noah Luis Brown.

It has been amazing shooting this campaign surrounded by all of my friends and some of Gianni's to whom this collection is a tribute.There was such a joyful energy in the air, it was like I went in a travel machine and went back to the Nineties.

It was like if Gianni was on set with us, Donatella Versace said.

Along with featuring some of the biggest supermodels of the 90s and early 2000s (from Christy and Naomi to Gisele and Natalia), the ads also feature the rising supermodels of today including Gigi Hadid and Kaia Gerber.

Gerber, the 16-year-old daughter of Cindy Crawford, just made her runway debut during the Spring 2018 season and has already proven herself a rising super in the making. Both Gerber and Crawford walked the runway at Versaces Spring 2018 show.

Acting as the highlight of Milan Fashion Week (and pretty much the entire Spring 2018 season), Versaces Spring 2018 runway finale featured some of Giannis favorite supermodels from the early 90s including Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen, and Carla Bruni.

The full Versace Spring 2018 will debut in its entirety on December 18.

For more infomation >> Versace's Spring 2018 Campaign Is An Epic Supermodel Mashup | Daily Fashion - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Iman: The Dress That Changed My Life | Daily Fashion - Duration: 6:58.

Iman: The Dress That Changed My Life

I was in a car coming home from the airport in 2010 when Diane von Furstenberg called me and said, "Darling, the CFDA has nominated you." And I'm like, "For what? I'm not a designer." And she said, "The Fashion Icon Award.

It was unanimous." And I said, "Well, I'm honored." Then automatically I was like, "What the hell am I going to wear?".

I knew I wanted something that would transcend time, that nobody could ever put a date on. I didn't want a color, so if you look at a black-and-white picture it could have been 1950.

It had to be couture and have a presence but feel timeless and iconic. Giambattista [Valli] had sent me a couple of dresses for other events, and beautiful as they were, they took up the entire room.

I've always told him jokingly, "I'm not Sarah Jessica Parker." I'm much taller than she is, but somehow she pulls off these huge gowns effortlessly. I don't like big gowns.

I have a Somali body; we're very small-boned, so things can overwhelm me. And I don't want to wear something that I'm worried about how to walk in all night.

When I was nominated I contacted Giambattista, and he sent some pictures, and I was like, "This is the dress!" When you know, you know.

So he sent the dress to me in New York, and I had a lot of fittings; we were still tweaking it at the very last minute. I wanted this dress to be like it was cut for me.

You see some celebrities on the red carpet, and the dress is way too long, and you think, "Why didn't anyone hem it?" It's one of those things someone in fashion knows.

I could walk in this dress; it was easy. I wore it with a classic black satin Manolo Blahnik heel. I also wanted my hair and makeup to transcend time. That's why I chose a chic chignon.

I didn't want any lip, just a little bit of a smoky eye. And then the jewelry. We went to Fred Leighton, and they were like, "Oh, with your neck, you should wear a long earring." And I'm thinking, "No, I shouldn't.

That will destroy this picture." I ended up wearing simple diamond earrings and some diamond bracelets. I've always been anti-trends.

I'm not interested in wearing the latest length or the designer who is hot. When I walk into a room, I want people to remember me rather than what I am wearing. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below  .

It had to be couture and have a presence but feel timeless and iconic.

I asked Isabella Rossellini, who is a very close friend—and an icon in my mind—to present the award to me. I then wrote my speech and ran it by my husband [the late David Bowie].

He made sure that I rehearsed. He said, "I don't want you looking at teleprompters. It's your speech; you should know it." I was like, "God, don't make it so difficult.". Advertisement - Continue Reading Below  .

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below  . Only a performer like him would know something like this, because when the dress arrived he told me to try it on with the heels and say my speech. And I forgot half of it.

He said, "That's why dress rehearsal is done. You put on the clothes, you stand there, and you will feel it." Thank God I had him to walk me through that.

I felt amazing in the dress, and it was a wonderful night. I wasn't modeling anymore, but I was in a room full of people I knew, both established designers I'd worked with and young, up-and-coming ones I admired.

One of them was Alexander Wang, who made a dress for me, a short dress, for a party held in my honor a week later.

You don't win the Fashion Icon Award; you're awarded it, so my speech was about being thankful for what got me here, like my long neck, which I inherited from my parents.

I also wanted it to be funny and to have a quotable moment. My husband didn't know how my speech ended; he heard it for the first time when I got up there.

I said, "Now I can finally say to my husband, 'Move over, you're not the only icon in the house.'" He told me that it was the perfect ending, and for me it was the perfect evening being with him and wearing the perfect dress, which I've archived.

My husband never kept any of his awards in our apartment—everything was in his office. But now I have two statues at home, my award and a tribute award that the CFDA gave to my husband after he passed away.

They sit side by side. As Told To Natasha Silva-Jelly.

For more infomation >> Iman: The Dress That Changed My Life | Daily Fashion - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Candice Swanepoel is Pregnant With Her Second Child | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:35.

Candice Swanepoel is Pregnant With Her Second Child

Forget Victorias secret, Candice Swanepoel had a secret of her own shes been keeping these last few months. The supermodel revealed on Instagram Friday night that she is pregnant with her second child. Christmas came early, she captioned her post.

Yes, that means she walked the Victorias Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai last month while pregnant. But Swanepoel certainly had everyone fooled, as her fans praised her fit post-baby figure.

The Victorias secret Angel welcomed her first child, a son named Anaca in October of 2016, with her fiance, model Hermann Nicoli.

Swanepoel is not the first Angel to hit the Victorias Secret runway with child—last year Irina Shayk famously debuted her bump at the show in Paris. Alessandra Ambrosio also walked the lingerie extravaganza while pregnant in years past.

The South African beauty skipped last years show in Paris which took place just a month after the birth of her son.

This year was Swanepoels 10th anniversary show, and she made quite the comeback, opening the Shanghai show. Aside from walking the runway in her underwear, the Angel was not shy about bearing her midriff prior to her baby announcement.

For the Victorias Secret Fashion Show official viewing party in New York on November 28th the blonde bombshell rocked a see-through, with a bra and matching jacket showing off her abs.

She sure fooled us.

For more infomation >> Candice Swanepoel is Pregnant With Her Second Child | Daily Fashion - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Biggest Fashion Moments To Relive From 2017 | Daily Fashion - Duration: 13:59.

The Biggest Fashion Moments To Relive From 2017

It was a year of statement-making runways, uplifting campaigns, and a few exciting firsts in the fashion industry. As 2017 comes to an end, take a look back at all the standout moments that defined the year in fashion.

The OG Supermodels Reunite On the Runway     Versaces Spring 2018 show paid tribute to the fashion houses late founder, Gianni Versace, 20 years after his tragic death.

Along with a collection that brought back Giannis most iconic designs, the special show reunited the original 90s supermodels on the runway.

Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Carla Bruni, and Helena Christensen all walked hand-in-hand beside Donatella for an incredible finale walk—making for the greatest fashion week moment of the year.

The Cast of Moonlight Gets A Calvin Klein Campaign   Calvin Klein On the heels of their big Oscar win, the cast of Moonlight landed their first-ever fashion campaign, starring in Calvin Klein Underwears Spring 2017 ads.

Mahershala Ali, Ashton Sanders, Trevante Rhodes, and Alex Hibbert all appeared in the black and white photos shot by Willy Vanderperre.

Rihanna Wins The Met Gala Theme     Once again, Rihanna showed up to the Met Gala schooling everyone on how to dress for a theme.

The singer was one of the few attendees to actually adhere to the Rei Kawakuba avant-garde theme, wearing one of the designers Fall 2016 looks (which was also featured in the Met exhibit).

And lets not forget the lace-up heels that tied up her entire leg.

The Womens March Hits The Runway     The year kicked off with the incredible Womens March that took place across the entire globe—and the fashion industry didnt sit the movement out.

Showing solidarity, Missoni staged a pussy hat march of their own at Milan Fashion Week in February. Models wore Missonis pink striped rendition of the iconic accessory for a powerful finale moment that was both uplifting and empowering.

Fashion Mourns The Loss of A Legend     Legendary designer Azzedine Alaïa passed away at the age of 77 in November, causing the industry to mourn the tragic loss.

The revolutionary designer, oft known as the king of cling, left a mark on the fashion world with his groundbreaking designs and is responsible for helping launch Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, and Cindy Crawford to international success.

In July, he showed his final couture show after a six year hiatus, which Campbell opened.

Kaia Gerber Makes Her Runway Debut     The 16-year-old had a breakout season after making her runway debut at Calvin Klein during New York Fashion Week.

Gerber went on to walk shows like Alexander Wang, Saint Laurent, Versace, Miu Miu, and Chanel in New York, London, Milan, and Paris, proving shes definitely inherited her supermodel mothers runway genes.

Leslie Jones Makes Fashion Week Fun Again     The award for best front row attendee of the year goes to Leslie Jones, who had the greatest time ever attending Christian Sirianos Spring 2018 show in September.

The actress/comedian brought some serious fun to the typically quiet and stuffy front row scene. As Sirianos designs walked the runway, Jones cheered, clapped, and shouted things like YASSS and YOU WORK, GIRL! at the models.

Invite her to every runway show from now on, please. Saint Laurent Stages A Show Under The Eiffel Tower     Saint Laurent kicked off Paris Fashion Weeks Spring 2018 collections with the most epic show venue: the Eiffel Tower.

As models hit the runway, the iconic French monument lit up and sparkled in the background, making for a goosebumps-inducing moment.

The Internet Loses It Over Balenciagas Ikea Lookalike Tote     When Twitter noticed the similarities between Balenciagas $2,145 tote and Ikeas $0.99 cent take-home bag, everyone completely lost it. The hilarious Ikea vs.

Balenciaga memes and tweets led to Ikea trolling the fashion house with a cheeky print campaign titled, How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag. Bella and Gigi Have A Sister Moment On The Runway     When Gigi Hadid suffered a wardrobe malfunction at Anna Suis Spring 2018 show (the model somehow lost one of her shoes), her sister Bella was there to lend a helping hand—literally—and helped her walk down the runway for the finale.

It was an adorably rare Hadid sister moment on the runway that, naturally, flooded social media. The Pirelli Calendar Gets An All-Black Cast     For the second time in its 45-year history, Pirelli cast an all-black cast for its annual calendar.

Starring Duckie Thot, Naomi Campbell, Diddy, Whoopi Goldberg, Thando Hopa, Lupita Nyongo, and more, the Alice in Wonderland-themed calendar shot by Tim Walker celebrated black talent with a whimsical, empowering shoot.

Ashley Graham Becomes First Curve Model To Walk Michael Kors     2017 was a year of wins for Ashley Graham, but the model made major strides at New York Fashion Week, where she became the first plus-size model to walk a Michael Kors show.

Céline Dion is The Unexpected Style Star of The Year     Reigning as 2017s most surprising breakout style star, Céline Dion had a year full of LEWKS.

With the help of new stylist Law Roach, Dions wardrobe transformed into that of a risk-taking, high fashion chameleon.

From the street style scene to Paris Couture Week to her first ever Met Gala, Dion churned out look after look—leaving us all waiting for the next one.

Rihanna Takes Her Bow On The Back of A Motorbike     Rihanna returned to New York Fashion Week with a bang after two seasons of showing in Paris.

For her Fenty x Puma Spring 2018 show (which started with stunt men flying over the runway on dirtbikes), the singer-turned-designer took her final bow on the back of a motorbike, cementing her status as the ultimate bad gal.

Gloria Steinem Attends Her First Fashion Show     Making her New York Fashion Week debut, Gloria Steinem attended her first ever fashion show at the age of 83.

The feminist icon picked a fitting runway for her first and attended Prabal Gurungs Spring 2018 show, which celebrated diversity and feminism.

She even shared the moment on Instagram writing, There is a first time for everything, even at 83! First #nyfw show @prabalgurung, a kind man doing great work in fashion and beyond. Stranger Things Gets The High Fashion Treatment     Everyones obsession with Stranger Things hit the runway at Louis Vuittons Spring 2018 collection.

The French fashion house sent t-shirts emblazoned with the Netflix show down the runway, making for the ultimate cultural mashup.

Jeans Have A Very, Very Confusing Year   From Vetements x Levis butt jeans to the introduction of thong jeans at Tokyo Fashion Week, it was a roller coaster of a year for denim.

Brands tried just about every jean innovation and deconstruction known to mankind—none of which have (thankfully) managed to stick yet.

Also giving classic blue jeans a makeover were Opening Ceremonys detachable jeans, Bella Hadids denim skirt over jeans, and Topshops completely clear plastic jeans. Perhaps its best to keep things classic in 2018.

Jane Fonda and Helen Mirren Make Their Runway Debuts     Walking LOreal Pariss first ever runway show at Paris Fashion Week, Jane Fonda and Helen Mirren (79 and 72 years old respectively), made their catwalk debut—and it was epic.

Each of the legendary actresses brought their own sass and strut to the runway, looking completely incredible while doing so.

Off-White Pays Tribute To Princess Diana     Honoring the twentieth anniversary of Princess Dianas tragic death, Off-White designer Virgil Abloh decided to take inspiration from the late royal style icon for his Spring 2018 collection in September.

From tartan day suits to polka dots and strong shouldered silhouettes, the designer reinterpreted Dianas most memorable looks for the 2017 woman. The end result was a touching nod to the late Princess.

A New Royal Style Icon Is Born     After over a year of monitoring Meghan Markles style and blossoming relationship with Prince Harry, the couple announced their engagement last month–giving us all a new royal style star to follow.

Markle made her first appearance as an engaged woman in a white robe coat, emerald dress, and nude pumps.

Gucci Vows To Go Fur-Free     The latest luxury brand to halt the use of real fur, Gucci announced its joining of the Fur Free Alliance in October.

Following in the anti-fur footsteps of Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, and Net-A-Porter, Guccis impact on not only the Kering group but the luxury fashion industry in general indicates its probably just the first of many more brands to finally go fur-free.

Adwoah Aboah Is Named Model Of The Year     Up against Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Winnie Harlow, and newcomer Kaia Gerber, Adwoah Aboah took home the award for Model of The Year at the 2017 Fashion Awards after a breakout year of runways, campaigns, and more.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét