hey guys welcome back to today's video where we are testing out Shiseido's
wrinkle resistant retinol Express smoothing I masks guys online is blowing
up the beauty blogs are popping over these under eye patches
these retinol containing under eye patches are supposedly it better than
Botox at reducing fine lines and wrinkles on the under eye area those are
some bold claims and listen at $20 apiece
they better be good so if you're ready to check out my review of Shiseido's
under eye patches that are supposedly better than Botox keep on watching
alright let's open up these eye patches and get them on my face ASAP and then
we'll start reading about all the beautiful things that these eye masks
can do oh well this package was really tough to get inside this thing all right
now right off the bat I do want to let you guys know because these under eye
masks contain a retinol you do not want to use them as part of your morning
skincare routine or really even in the afternoon like I'm doing now you want to
make sure when you're using these eye patches or any a retinol product that
you're using it adjust at night or that you're using a really heavy SPF oh all
right let's do this let's open it up let's do our first sniff test oh it
looks a little milky in there oh it smells like heaven it literally smells
like heaven it smells like pink flowers and like powder pink powder pink
powdered flowers let's open this up
alright so as you guys can see these are single application under eye patches
they do come in this nice little sturdy container here with the two patches they
do look like a cloth material kind of like a sheet mask let's go ahead and put
these on the under eye area I have been saving these for a special occasion and
I just thought like you know what today is the day today is the special occasion
you know what I realized every day is a special occasion right about here
it's beautiful it is so beautiful it's like a really nice milky texture it's
clinging right to the skin the scent definitely is not overpowering it's not
too much now Shiseido is known for their brightening and whitening products
anything that's gonna give you kind of like a brilliant radiant skin just say
don't really corners the market on that so I have a really high hopes that this
is gonna brighten and enlighten the under eye area as well let's get rid of
some of those fine lines and wrinkles all right now that these are on here
let's chat I do want to let you guys know at $20 a piece you're supposed to
use these masks three times a week 15 minutes apiece that is $60 a week and
under eye patches I don't know who is going out there and spending $60 a week
on under-eye patches that is crazy now the retinol that's contained in
these under-eye patches is one of the most important ingredients if not the
most important ingredient retinol is a derivative of vitamin A that has been
proven to increase collagen production therefore reducing fine lines wrinkles
giving you more youthful appearance you know the most potent forms of retinol
you do need a prescription for from your doctor what retinol does is help
increase the cell turnover so rapidly that it keeps revealing a new youthful
skin so as your skin continually exfoliates and lifts off those top
players all of those fine lines and wrinkles kind of gets left off and
pushed away revealing new youthful skin that is the beauty of retinol these
patches also contain two different types of hyaluronic acid that are gonna
penetrate deep into the skin absorb all that moisture and help puff up the area
to help get rid of dark circles and puffiness and give you an overall more
full appearance and these eye patches are ranked 4.5 out of 5 stars which is a
really good rating on sephora.com I'll have these linked down below so you
can check them out and see if they're better than Botox for yourself alright
just like that I'm gonna leave these under eye masks on for about another 5
minutes until they dry down I'm gonna set a timer I'll make myself a coffee
I'll meet you guys right back here alright guys so 15 minutes of total has
gone by since I applied these under-eye masks I brought you guys it a little bit
closer because we are gonna peel them off together and we're gonna see if
these under eye patches actually work better than Botox are you guys ready it
definitely started to dry out they're starting to lift around here there
really wasn't as much serum as I thought that there was they didn't apply or
stick to this any better than any of those kind of
cheaper eye masks but let's go ahead well this one just popped off right Oh
see coming right off it's so dry I just turn my head whoo hmm okay it's actually
totally dry there is no serum left my skin does look
what do you guys think hi it definitely looks really hydrated through this area
there are no fine lines or wrinkles I'm not sure if my dark spots kind of
decreased and it does feel sticky kind of like I used a thicker eye cream let's
go ahead and pull off the other side the big reveal what do you guys think what
do you think this side is even more dry than the other side
well my first impression of Shiseido's a wrinkle resistant or retinol Express
under eye smoothing patches yeah that's what was kind of a flop guys now I
didn't notice a whole lot of instant result other than some slight hydration
through the eye area the main benefit of these on dry patches is the retinol and
I know that that's why the price is so expensive coming in at $20 an
application and like I said $20 an application is a giant price tag
especially just for the under eye area and since you're supposed to use these
masks three times a week that is literally a $60 a week that you would be
spending just on your eye contour area I just want let you guys know a little
secret you could go with Botox and have those fine lines and wrinkles completely
eliminated literally for $60 one time for like six months to a year so when it
comes to these under eye patches being better than Botox doesn't work now if
you've ever tried these under eye patches or have any under eye patch or
recommendations I'm always looking at how to hydrate and get rid of those fine
lines and wrinkles and nasty crow's feet let me know in the comments down below
before you go don't forget hit subscribe and that little bell notification so you
know every time I upload a new video because as we know they don't always get
put into your recommended videos if you need more of me in between naama next
video I love to hear from you guys on Instagram snapchat Twitter and Facebook
until the next video guys I can't wait to see you then
bye guys
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét