what is good do to warstu here with a video on the Justice League news
please Justice League news videos are not gonna stop just because the movie
has been released because there is so much information coming out Alan are you
guys I love it so Chris Terrio I believe that's how you say it work doesn't just
see script massive early and he had this to say I have written Justice League
part one bite won't necessarily write part two this has been the most rigorous
intellectual exercise I've had in my write in life for about a Superman I
wanted to really dig into everything from the ideas of the Amazonia and
that's alright from the ideas about the American power to the structure of rub
revenge tragedies to a huge canon of DC Comics to the Amazonian methodology but
just seek I could be reading I could be reading in the same day about red and
blue shifts in physics and then it goes on war between the Amazons and the
Atlanteans or the deep sea biology and what kind of life plausible might be in
the marine Trench if you told me the most rigorous and chill meant tremendous
real project in my life would be a super movie I would say you were crazy but I
do not think fans deserve that I felt I owed that fanbase all of my body and
soul for two years because anything less wouldn't have been appreciated for I
appreciated the opportunity had so what the hell guys is going on
seriously you read this right he co-wrote the Justice League movie and
this looks like he put his heart and soul into this script for two years two
years and we got this movie so let's break it down so they cut one hour off
the movie so that's like they cut 50 to 70 pages off the script that he wrote he
must be absolutely flaming out Warner Brothers but doing this bring in a mr.
Joss Whedon who is the Avenger kind of I kind of wrote Avengers and yeah just
what is going on why would they get rid of the original script although this
article is very old it you shows context of how much hit of his heart and soul he
put into this movie and this is the movie that we got we got a Superman
saying I'm itchy I smell good I believe in justice okay maybe last bit
might be true but it's pretty mad and he must be absolutely it just angers me
when you read this of how much he put into it two years into a script and then
drew and reshoot it gets scrapped and you get Joss Whedon because he's got the
Avengers factor he must be absolutely flaming so also in
other news so Superman had some CGI on his mustache I recently posted an image
on Instagram I'm gonna overlay the image right and now and you can see it's a
picture of Henry Cavill with a mustache okay it does look a bit creepy but to be
honest it looks better than what we got on this cinema why would Warren weathers
Rumeli spend thirty million dollars removing a mustache really he looks
better with mustache I know they wanted the kind of iconic clean-shaven
classical Superman look like Christopher Reeve but seriously guys this looks a
lot better than what we actually got at the cinema so I don't understand why
they would put Henry Cavill through this it just makes no sense and the whole
kind of statement of Henry Cavill coming out saying this is the true Superman
that we've got and just think it was the best a version of Superman we have had
on TV inside the DC EU I don't agree with that I believe that all these
actors are told what to say they were under contract they can't slag off the
accompany and I believe if Zack Snyder if we ever got his cut and we've seen
Zack Snyder's version of Superman we would still say the same thing so I'm
not gonna bash Henry Cavill for saying it's the best version of Superman
because guys it is the best version of Superman a lot of people one tooth man
that we got during Batman vs Superman although the version in Man of Steel was
pretty cool but everyone loves the kind of beard rugged look that you had in Man
of Steel so I can't understand guys why we couldn't have just just got that kind
of image that we got you're in Man of Steel so also in of the news so recently
some images have come up online of the Justice League dark concept from the
2015 Joseph I believe that's how you say it concept
part which is pretty cool it shows swampthing that looks pretty awesome
shows Astana shows Constantine and it shows I think it is it who else is it
just can't remember who it is but it's just concept art and they all look
pretty cool as you know they have slated the Justice League dark movie back on
the slate that suffered the same issue that the flashpoint movie is suffering
with the director so just see dark is currently safe 2019 if the characters
end looking anything like this constant part that recently come out that would
be pretty awesome guys anyway let me know what you think about just leaked
news today I'm not really done much Justice League news recently because the
movie has been out for over a month now but there's still so much information
going out well there's AK Snyder cut we've got
people working on movie saying there is so much more footage that could make the
director's cut this really coming out in February I hope it comes out after that
because then that means we have a lot of time to work on it
and add these scenes that we never got to see anyway guys let me know what do
you think do you think Henrique about sorry hemming Kabul looked better with
the mustache then we got on the cinema based on what everyone's saying on the
Instagram post I believe he did look better have you seen the Justice League
dark contact art I will overlay an image right now and what do you think about
Chris's Justice League script getting absolutely mushed over I will link
everything down below I really feel bad for him as his act I mean if I was him
and I wrote the script and I went to watch it and that's what we got it's
like I still love this movie but it's nothing like what he says he says he put
his body in the soul for two years into a script and then they cut an hour off
the script it's so disrespectful people that work in the movie world it's not
about the money because I've already got the money all these actors and script
writers will not do it if it's for the money yes they want to get paid but it's
more because they love doing their craft they do most script writers and actors
have earn enough money to already retire quite young but they keep going and
going because they like script right and they like acted so it's not about the
money they do it the passion anyway guys you should
follow me on instagram at would you as I do post a lot of stuff on their Twitter
at moose you join the warheads crew by hitting that Bell button down below and
subscribing I'm aiming to get to 10,000 subscribers by next summer
if we can so guys please like to scrub and comment and I'll catch you in
another video very soon guys catch ya later
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét