Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 18 2017

Hi

I'm Bryan Valdovinos

and I need your help

please

Give me some new ideas

or subscribe to my channel

If you subscribe now, I'll send you a big thank you

because that's all I got to give

So go on. Subscribe!!

Thank You

*Weird sound*

For more infomation >> I Need Help!! - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog | I need you for my next project ! - Duration: 5:58.

Well.. The aim of the video isn't to show how i can wheelie on a small road

I suppose nobody care

What I want is to talk to you a bit and even ask you something

But I will explain that after

I'm thinking about doing some tutorials since quite a long time now

like a series

Because... There isn't that much things already done

related to mountain bike (in french)

kind of weird because in other sports you really have many of them

like skateboarding..

even biking but more about BMX etc..

many things, videos, websites...

But about DH, Freeride, Enduro.... there's almost nothing (in french)

maybe more in English

blablabla.....

you're sending me some request on tutorials or you ask me "how to do this..." or "how did you learned that..." quite often

sometimes on intsagram or in the comments

well my exam is this week, but after that i will have two weeks off

it means lot of riding time

even after that i'll be able to ride a lot

what i really want is one video per week

minimum.

more if i do the tutorials

if this is interesting you please tell me in the comments

and i'll start next week

so please tell what you think about that

because if nobody whatch these tutorials.. well.. kind of useless

I want to do that because i think it can help some people

in my opinion we all need advice

the worst thing is when you get bad habits..

tutorials can be really useful to avoid that

so yes tell me what you think !

the second thing that is super important

is that I really want it to be like "interactive"

so I want you to tell me what tutorials you need or you want in the comments down below

because I want it to be useful for you

It can almost be about everything

well about mountain biking, but..

it can be about some basics skills like bunny hop, body postion etc...

well "basics"

or maybe how to use it on the trails

like it is essential to know how to bunny hop but also to be able to use it

it is super useful like everytime. on jumps, on technical parts...

Tutorials can also be about more "advanced" things

like tricks.. whips..

well things i'm able to do

don't ask me to do... a backflip tutorial

simply because i'm not able to do that

but well whips.. seat grabs.. nac nacs

i can do that so..

i can explain it to you

and there's an other important point

i don't really want to explain you what i'm doing when i'm doing something

or not only that. i think i can also explain you the best way to learn it

a bit like "braille skateboarding" but about mtb

like explaining you how to learn it, step by step, the easy way

and i think that this is the best and the fastest way to learn

i mean..

if the best pro teach you how he's doing a 90° whip, that won't explain you how to whip

or at least how to learn it

in my opinion explaining also that can be a good thing

but tell me what you think about that

maybe i'm wrong

don't know

an other idea

if these tutorials are useful for some of you

we can push the "interactive side" a bit further

like I do a tutorial

you watch it, you train a bit and you film yourself, or pics or whatever...

you put it on youtube or instagram and you send me the link in the comments

if the quality is good enough i can put it in the next tutorial etc..

i don't want to do that after somebody do the exact same thing

That's it ! tell me in the comments what you think, what tutorials you want. it can be about riding, bike servicing, shaping...

ask your buddies..

because i don't really know what would be the most useful for you gys

cya in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét