I've come to Washington, DC to meet with Canada's Ambassador to the United States.
I'm a little disappointed because I always thought Canada's ambassador to the
United States was Drake.
It's not, it's David McNaughton.
How you doing sir?
I'm well, thanks.
Well thank you for having us here in these chairs in your backyard.
Yeah it's uh, you know pretty humble surroundings and you know lousy
view, but I cope.
I know you're down here a lot and you probably miss home a
little bit.
I do.
All right I brought you a little care package here - this is
everything you're gonna need: ketchup chips.
Awesome.
Timbits, Smarties and a couple of brews.
So this is everything you need to get you through.
Well not quite.
No?
Where's the London Dock?
I don't have that, but I do the next best thing, you're
probably missing your health care, I brought you a flu shot.
Now living in the States we worry maybe, that you know
you're down here so much with the Americans you might lose a little bit of
your Canadian identity, so I have a short little quiz for you.
Would you rather M&Ms or Smarties?
Smarties.
Mac and cheese or Kraft Dinner?
Kraft Dinner.
Coca-cola or Canada Dry?
Canada Dry.
Budweiser or Canadian?
Canadian.
A Bloody Mary or a Caesar?
Caesar.
And the United States is Canada's closest neighbour - how do you spell neighbour?
N-E-I-G-H-B-O-U-R.
My man.
Well, could we have a little look through, at the People's Embassy here?
Sure, sure, absolutely!
Alright, so this is sort of Canadian soil in America?
Yeah it's already popular for parties - how popular you think this place
is gonna be when pot becomes legal in Canada?
You're gonna be lineups outside to get in, I'm just saying you could have
a very good side business.
And then this room is the Niagra Room.
Now here's the question - is this the American side or
the Canadian side?
That's the Canadian side.
There you have it!
I was expecting some ambassador answer of like oh it's a glass half-full
half-empty it depends on how you look at it - but that's the Canadian side.
The Canadian side is always better looking than the
other side so...
You're gonna start a war, careful!
This is the, the gallery where we have displays frequently - this one is a
one that Bryan Adams put together.
So as you see all these are the wonderful
tastefully done ones and then we do have one that isn't very tastefully done at
all and it - - Oh wow, that is beautiful and -
So I don't I don't know who that person is but it - Well I think he signifies Canada
he is as white as the Arctic, he's a very handsome man and look at this - who this
guy is blocking him, however...
President Trump has uh, a problem with the softwood lumber dispute - but I see what you're
doing.
You're getting our softwood in, one tree at a time.
Our country I think is in very good hands with our ambassador.
Ambassador thank you so much.
Well, thanks for having us.
Yeah, it's great to have you here.

For more infomation >> BREAKING!!! Evidence How CIA Made Obama A US Citizen – DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!! - Duration: 12:35. 
















Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét