Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 16 2017

Excuse me.

Where you taking me?

Excuse me, do you know where we're going?

Sorry ladies, I can't actually tell you where you're going. It's confidential.

How far is it?

It's not too far. Just down the road; a few minutes.

Driver, let's just keep going.

Has anyone seen M.I.A.?

I will get there...

...when I get there.

Then you do it!

Bonjour.

Bonjour.

Hello?

Oh.

Olivier.

I am here to interview you.

What?

We've got to go, we've got to go.

Sorry, sorry.

It's too late.

But we're…

Can I stay in here?

It's ok?

Stop! Stop! Stop!

Olivier will drive.

Susanne Sarandon, you are very famous actress.

I enjoy many film with you in them.

Thank you. Merci.

In France, we have game. Emotional charades.

Emotional charades?

Oui.

And we guess what is your emotion.

Curiosity?

No.

What is that one? You smelt something bad?

It was pathos.

Oh! God, pathos.

I haven't seen that in so long.

Your turn.

Disgust.

Not my fault!

She is not here!

What?!

Are you kidding me?!

Where is Amber?

Hello ocean! I cannot swim in you.

This is art.

This is fashion.

I love this wall.

She has a nice trailer.

Maybe I take a nap.

Bonjour Olivier.

Bonjour.

C'est Amber.

Amber.

I want to talk to you.

Oh boy, I'm scared.

When did you first... oh.

Amber, this is nice, when you eh...

Can I make foot massage on you?

Oh, well that is a very generous offer, but I'm a little ticklish.

How about I massage your foot?

Ah, oui. It's perfect.

Well, you're so flexible.

This toe and...

The small one it always make me...

Stop it, stop it, I can't.

It's... you're a wonderful person.

Feel better?

Yes, thank you very much for the interview.

In France, we do 35 times.

Oh, 35.

Do the interview yourself then!

For more infomation >> Purple x Mercedes-Benz Fashion: Petit Oz as Olivier Zahm | 2017 Fashion Story | Concept EQ - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

You wouldn't believe what is behind this Trending Fashion - Duration: 4:26.

my friends had big meaty vaginal lips and I began to feel left out so I

consulted with my doctor and she recommends it camel oh yeah yeah it's

time for another video bye unusual facts welcome and Fitz your first time and if

you are a subscriber a part of the family was I this video today is

shocking because you want to believe what's behind this trending fashion

underwear is it the latest trend seriously why are we don't get the

appeal tons of women are collecting to buy underwear that makes their part more

visible to everyone this is fake camel toe underwear if you have a subscribed

yet be sure to subscribe and as always hit the like button okay now onto this

shocking trend most women don't want their vaginas to be seen by strangers

but there are a few who do enter the camel toe underwear which according to

its makers is just what every lady wants

in case a woman wants to seduce a lover between the sheets the undies come in a

plethora of skin tones from pale Asian to tan and dark the undies are designed

to make your vagina look like it's literally for true ting out this under

word trend is especially strange as most women to try super hard to stop their

pants from showing the most intimate details about their body however this

isn't the first time camel toe underwear has circulated the Internet if you're

unknown the phrase camel toe is slave for the effect produced by tight-fitting

pants around a woman's naughty bits this in turn draws attention to the shape of

her external genitals her lips become more visible apparently most women don't

want to have a camel toe in public like ever seriously these vagina plumping

panties would distract any imperfection on your body from literally everyone

casually men have taken benefit of the product as an opportunity to blast women

this is a disgusting sexually misleading item of clothing

real women will want to cover the camel toe lots of lately show it off to the

world disgusting not a good thing they also come in a

range of skin tone

Japan actually came up with the camel toe undies

the bizarre style is making a crazy comeback if you're anything like us

you're probably wondering this is likely some type of kinky camel toe fetish

beware

it just enhances who you already are

couple side effects include bulging and ripping of clothes increased vaginal

odor and discharge wrote the labial teeth no periods ever again and bringing

up kiss typos vaginosis and hypo scrotus goodbye and love it thank you for

watching our video and please subscribe to unusual facts and hit the

notification button so you can never miss any video from us thank you

For more infomation >> You wouldn't believe what is behind this Trending Fashion - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range - Duration: 7:16.

Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range

Not only is she filling nightclubs around the world with her infectious hits but shes just dropped a bold new fashion line with In The Style.

The collection, which offers pieces from just £5.99 ranging to £59.99, shows off Pias catwalk infused style at affordable prices. Fashion and music have always gone hand in hand for me, the pop beauty explained when we met in a central London.

Ive been fashion designing for a while now but to do my own collection with my own pieces was really exiting. In fact, Pia teamed up with none other than Madonna last year – becoming the brands fashion director and campaign face in one swoop.

Speaking about her In The Style line, she continued: I always like to be out there with my fashion choices. I am always changing my vibe and what I am into.

I designed the whole collection as I have always found it hard to find something to wear when I go out – with the fit and how to compliment my body. Picking her standout piece, Pia added: The lilac lace trim shorts and top are my favourite. At just 21, the Guam native has already released a host of chart hits including 2015 smashes Touch and Chris Brown and Tyga collab Do It Again.

"I find daily life more nerve-wracking than being on stage" Pia Mia As well as being longtime friends with Jaden and Willow Smith, Pia also counts Kendall and Kylie Jenner among her best friends.

However, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians duo are strictly off limits. Keen not to endure the wrath of momager Kris Jenner, Kylies heavily rumoured pregnancy is a no go during out chat.

That being said, Pia was more than happy to open up about life in her showbiz bubble. Jaden and I have been friends since we were 14, she gushed when asked about featuring on the 19-year-olds debut album.

We recorded B three or four years ago actually.

We always just hang out and had a good time, we never planned to do anything with the track. Revealing how she penned the lyrics in her diary, Pia continued: After it was released I went back and found my first journal and the song was my first entry.

Jaden had given it to me as a gift actually – it was a Moleskine – and yeah, my first page in there was the lyrics to B. Over the years Pia admits she poured her heart out into the journal – using pen and paper as a form of therapy.

Ive never been good at speaking which is why music is such good outlet for me, she revealed.

I keep a daily journal and everything I write about musically is about my life. Not stopping there, Pia added: I push out my emotions in it and I get to explain about what I am going through.

I find daily life more nerve-wracking than being on stage. Being on stage is almost comforting for me..

Speaking about how having famous friends is just the norm to her, Pia said: It is hard to find genuine people in life in general. Whether they are working in the public eye or not I dont think it matters.

As long as they are good people and surround themselves with good energy. Despite the fame and fortune, Pia is far from a diva.

Strutting into the central London office ahead of our chat, she looked every inch a star – flanked by staff ready to dote on her every need.

  A post shared by Daily Star Online (@dailystar) on Dec 7, 2017 at 4:04am PST.

Rocking thigh-high boots and with make-up preened to perfection, the blonde beauty cut an intimidating image. However, despite her privileged position, Pia couldnt be more down to earth.

After ordering a feast of spicy Nandos to the building, she explained: In my downtime if Im stuck in LA I am pretty low key. I like to bake cakes, watch movies and TV.

You guys [the British] have a lot of challenge shows, I was watching The Cube as I was getting ready..

In fact, while many artists have never ending tour riders before their shows and appearances, Pia keeps it simple. All day long I eat snacks, the petite star admitted.

I love hot Cheetos. We have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for my mum and my best friend. I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but they both love them and they are always with me so they are on the list.

I ask for Dr Pepper too and candy and fruit plates and popcorn. Laughing Pia added: Its all food apart from candles I would take any but I love the vanilla scented ones..

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner's BFF catapults into spotlight as she strips off for fashion range - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Kors Is The Latest Fashion Brand To Go Fur-Free - Duration: 3:45.

Michael Kors Is The Latest Fashion Brand To Go Fur-Free

Michael Kors is the latest to join a growing list of luxury brands opting to go fur-free.

The American fashion house announced today that it will no longer use animal fur in any of its products.

According to Business of Fashion, Korss no fur policy will become effective in 2018, with production being fully phased out by December 2018.

The policy will be companywide, meaning it will also include Jimmy Choo—which Kors acquired in July for $1.2 billion.

Due to technological advances in fabrications, we now have the ability to create a luxe aesthetic using non-animal fur.

We will showcase these new techniques in our upcoming runway show in February, Michael Kors said in a statement.

More and more luxury brands are now opting to go fur-free, due to pressure from animal activists as well as textile innovations allowing for the creation of luxe faux fur fabrics.

In October, Gucci also announced its joining of the Fur Free Alliance—a huge move for the luxury Italian brand.

Both the Italian brand and Michael Kors join an expanding list of designers that have banned the use of animal fur including Stella McCartney (who has been creating sustainable faux fur and leather designs for years), Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Armani, Tommy Hilfiger and online retailer Net-A-Porter.

While major fashion houses like Michael Kors committing to go fur-free fashion is a huge leap for the industry, theres still a large number of brands fully embracing real fur.

As BoF reports, Fur Information Council of America spokesperson Keith Kaplan revealed nearly 70 percent of major designers included fur in their Autumn/Winter 2017 collections..

Meaning theres still plenty of room for more designers to get onboard the faux fur train.

For more infomation >> Michael Kors Is The Latest Fashion Brand To Go Fur-Free - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Emma McVey teases The Mummy Diaries fashion exhibit in advance on fit persimmon Hey g Breaking News - Duration: 6:27.

Hey guys, I'm feeling much better this week after suffering with the flu last week, I've just been busy trying to finish the Christmas shopping.

I have been enjoying sorting presents this year, but there's just so many people who are difficult to buy for, so I just find myself in and out of shops with no idea what to get them.

Baby appointment We had an appointment and scan on Wednesday [13 December 2017] and everything was good. They told me that if I start feeling cramps every 20 minutes call straight away, so it feels really real now. As soon as it's Christmas it's just going to be a couple of weeks and then he'll be here!

The scan was great too, the staff couldn't believe how small my bump was compared to the size of the baby, they were really shocked.

But mainly they just told me he's growing well and everything's looking really healthy. We have one more appointment the week before his due date, I'm not sure why.

Grey and white theme We've bought everything in preparation for his arrival now, there's nothing left to buy! I'm really liking the grey and white theme as I'm a fan of neutral colours, there is a pop of colour is his wardrobe, I find this time of year everything is so dark and I quite like the light colours.

Third trimester Everyone said the third trimester would be the hardest, but although I'm feeling very tired and struggling to sleep, i definitely found the first trimester the toughest.

I think it depends on whether you get sickness or not. I had sciatica and shingles too, the first was the worst for me! It was one thing after the other in the beginning, but now I'm not too bad.

Gary leaving Geordie Shore Gary announced he was leaving Geordie Shore this week, which was a big move. Gary had spoken about leaving the show for a while, even before the baby. If he had filmed the last Geordie Shore, it would have aired after the baby was born and some people don't realise when they're filmed, and it wouldn't have looked very responsible, out drinking every night.

He just said he can't be a dad and be on Geordie Shore, but he's got other things lined up which I think are bigger moving forward, but he always said you can't be a dad and be on a show like that.

Our own television show I love The Mummy Diaries, which is Sam Faiers' show and I've got Ferne McCann's First Time Mum recorded, Gary and I said we would do a television show like that when the baby's here.

I like real life shows, I don't like the whole staged thing where they make it look like real life and it's not. I think when the baby is here, obviously our life with him is 100 per cent reality. We'll definitely do that and there's talks of television shows already and Gary's got things lined up, so watch this space!

I'm not really as much of a TV person, I do like keeping a bit of my life private but obviously I wouldn't say no to a show with the baby and being included in Gary's life, I would just let Gary take the lead, I'm actually quite a shy person.

As long as it's a respectful show and none of it's scripted I'm fine with the baby being on it, it's Gary's life and he's becoming a dad and he's always on TV. I don't want the baby to have his own or anything like that and he's not going to be an advertisement, but a television series would be about Gary's life and the baby is in Gary's life, so people would want to see that.

It would be nice for people to see the real Gary not just what they've seen in Geordie Shore. Birthing partner We're travelling to the hospital that we picked, because the ones in Leeds are very overcrowded, I've had two friends were there's not been beds and there's not been staff, so no mater what we are going to have to travel a little bit.

But if we haven't got time to travel, I would have a home birth. It's just Gary in the room, at first I didn't want anyone around, you just don't know how you'r going to be and it's not exactly the nicest and sometimes when I'm ill I just like to be left alone, but obviously Gary will be in the room.

This weekend is Christmas shopping and i'm seeing my sister and niece and nephew, then we've got a Christmas party so it's quite busy!

Until next week, Emma and bump xXx

For more infomation >> Emma McVey teases The Mummy Diaries fashion exhibit in advance on fit persimmon Hey g Breaking News - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Wookie here: 'Star Wars' merchandise that will make you a (fashion) force to be reckoned - Duration: 1:44.

You are watching quick news updates from top daily breaking news

With Star Wars the last Jedi in theaters on Friday fans of the franchise once again have the opportunity

to immerse themselves in the Star Wars world and

Thanks to the various licensing deals struck with fashion designers

shoe designers watch brands cosmetic companies and blanket makers

They'll also be able to pay homage to the galaxy far far away when they're far far away from the movie theater

Here is a look at some of the limited-edition Jedi worthy wearables that could well make you a fashion force to be reckoned with

That's if you're lucky enough to find any of this merchandise that appears to be moving faster than the Millennium Falcon on the Kessel run

The force may be with you if you got your hands on any of the apparel from rag-and-bone

surprisingly stylish limited-edition

collaboration with Disney which ranged from

$95 to

$1,295 and rift on the good-versus-evil theme by way of everything from black t-shirts screen printed with the white silhouette of an x-wing Starfighter

too chunky

pullover sweatshirts

with Jedi appropriate hoods and white pants with adjustable lacing cords inspired by Princess Leia and the rebel base on Hoth

first seen in 1980s The Empire Strikes Back the

collection hit rag and bones website and select bricks and mortar stores on December 1st

And as of this writing all but a very few items are listed as sold out

WWE are a Buncombe web link that is all from the NewsCenter, thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Wookie here: 'Star Wars' merchandise that will make you a (fashion) force to be reckoned - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion School with 2BB - Duration: 4:38.

Roll on in and meet the Two Blind Brothers

so today Bradford and I are with professor Evan Mittman

Yo yo! And we are going to give a little talk

on branding in his class at Marist College

up here in Poughkeepsie New York, very excited,

gonna meet some of the students teach them a little bit about Two Blind Brother

and exactly how we think about branding

did you ever think that you'd be a guest lecturer

at a prestigious college? Actually I was thinking about that

that five years ago I was skipping class

and no I'm giving a talk in a class

Let's take a look at this for a second

Now, this area, this is a class

so the class is put together to design, just from

the students. They merchandise it, they create all the products

they learn how to buy from vendors

So cool!

Yeah we got your softness in here man, feel a little softness

naw feel this bad boy this is cashmere

no that ain't cashmere brother, no, no that ain't cashmere

well check it, what is it? It's not cashmere, see the hang tag

I don't know why I tried to look at it

this is where it all happens, right here, and here we are

it's gonna be interesting because we have an hour and fifteen

we haven't prepped at all, not 1%

so I think we're going to make it sort of a question and answer

type of discussion

I'm just wondering how much of a hard ass I should be

homework, no laptops, no phones, 2 hours of homework

no bathroom breaks, and throwing kids out of class!

I would like to introduce to you Bryan and Brad Manning

we definitely don't have the expertise that Evan has from working

in branding and fashion for decades

but one thing we have seen is how you get a project from 0

to that first million dollars in sales

these decisions that you're making, and what he's talking about

can actually end the company before it begins

over 99% of companies that start, go out of business in the first year

that means it ain't easy

so this is the first shirt we ever agreed on making

and the reason we did it, we were told not to, a lot

they were like, don't mix stripe shirts with solid shirts, no ones gonna want that

I think I remember that conversation

Yeah, I didn't want to name names, but it actually is hysterical

because our 4th best seller, and our 5th best seller and our 6th best seller

are these shirts

I like them because it's just a little different

if we don't have a little bit of ourself in it it just doesn't shine through

if you're not sure if you can be better, at least be different

at a minimum if you're different you can make a lot of claims for yourself

good question! I'm so proud of you I put you out there

on our new braille T line we're actually going to start doing this on most of our shirts

we actually raised, you can see here, the L is in braille

the large is also raised, and down here we actually have,

these dots are raised in puff paint

so if you are visually impaired you can actually feel the color that your shirt is

thank you, it was nice to meet you, yeah you too, appreciate it

there's no business, like show business!

So we just finished up at the class at Marist college with professor

Evan "the man" Mittman. The boys did unbelievable, the class loved it

standing ovation, and they deserve it, to my boys

the Two Blind Brothers. Thank you Evan. Boom baby.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét