Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 16 2017

I wanted to get my MBA because it opens up doors that you wouldn't otherwise

have I got the master's degree in information technology the MS IT degree

it's actually probably responsible for me getting the division manager position

I like to add value to myself so an education that gives me the tools I need

to become creative especially in business

it's something I've always been interested in the School of Business is

a Southern Californian Business School for professionals while it has its

hallmark at Redlands it is seven campus wide 28,000 alumni

while our class size may be as you see out there fifteen to one which is what

we want a professional environment our scale is actually large I chose the red

ones for a very specific reason the student body was made up of a diverse

group of individuals from different backgrounds different positions in their

careers and so I wanted that dialogue I wanted that diversity in that

interaction what's special about the red lease Business School is it combines the

history the liberal arts tradition of University of Redlands with a career

focused business education so our students not only are able to take a

broad view of the world but they're also able to develop very specific business

skills that will help them succeed in their careers and the University of

Redlands is also a blessing because they are investing in us as well and I feel

that that's and that's what's gonna drive me to come the best person that I

can be 95% the school business students would recommend this field to a

colleague a friend has really quite an endorsement and something that we really

are proud of they feel a pathway to their success and that's a core element

of how we think about the red student what is their pathway to success

and how can we provide the classes the experiences the opportunities to

expedite that pathway when they're in school and you're here and when they

leave

you

For more infomation >> The U of R School of Business: A Private Southern California Business School - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Update & American Road Trip Journal #10: Bye Oregon, Hi California! - Duration: 8:52.

Hey guys, so it's been a while since I uploaded the last video. We are now in Flagstaff, Arizona

We've been here for a few days now and yeah, I got a little bit of spare time to

record this video, to work on the the video that you're gonna watch after I stop talking

We've been on the road for 40 days already

Yeah, time flies. It feels like yesterday when we left Portland. 40 days!

And I still can't believe that I got to go to all the places

I got to go during the last month

I have at least like 15 episodes, or footage for at least 15 episodes

But they... it will take me at a while to work on those

I still need to develop some photos and scan most of them

They are not ready, but yeah

Eventually. That's because these videos take a long time to work on. At least it takes me a long time plus

I've been pretty busy trying to visit as many places as I can around here and around

California where we spent the whole last month (it was awesome by the way)

But I also the internet hasn't been very reliable on this trip for

Example this is what we have right now here at this Airbnb

So yeah, it's

6.54 megs download and

0.87 upload so as you can imagine it would take me a long time to upload videos here

That's another reason why I haven't uploaded any videos. It's just not possible

Meanwhile if you want to follow our adventures or our trip

I have a thread going on on my Twitter account where I post

photos almost daily about the places where I go, so you can go to my profile and

it should be one of the first post or first tweets there. Also. I post the stories to my Instagram account

mostly daily too, but they're almost the same photos and

I also even have a second account on Instagram now, where I post the color photos that I take, all these photos

I take them with my digital camera

That's why I can share them right away

and yeah

all the links are gonna be in the description below if you wanna follow me there. what else where else oh yeah the film!

I have all my film in this cooler to keep it fresh

And this is all I have left: one two three four

44 rolls of hp5. I have almost half of the film I started with, so not too much left

We still have three weeks on the road, so we'll see if I have to order more or not also

This is the film that I still have to develop. There are eight rolls here. I've developed

I don't know, thirty, forty so far so yeah not too bad

Anyway, that's all I had to say I guess it's just that we are still on the road

We're doing fine, but I don't have time to work on these videos, but they will come eventually

So about today's video, this is the first one from California, and yeah

There are no more videos from Oregon because we had an incident at the hotel

we were staying at with some crazy guys

pounding our door at 1:00 in the morning so, anyway, we had to leave Oregon early

it was a bummer because I didn't get to see or to visit the southern coast of Oregon, that I love

I didn't have a chance to

To take more photos of it, but that's alright. this video is the first one of the three I believe that I'm gonna post

from Northern California, and Northern California, I mean the actual north

where the redwoods, and Eureka, and Arcata and all those towns are, and I hope you enjoy it!

All right, so that wasn't the best video or the best photos, but there are a couple of them that I really like

yeah, just working on this video and putting it together

I realized how much I miss the rain and all that green

from Northern California, and Oregon. It's been very different here

It's been beautiful too, on its own way, but I kind of miss that green

the rain. I haven't seen rain for more than a month, and that feels really really weird and

I should shut up now

So thank you so much for watching once again for being there, there will be a new video

two - three weeks. I'm not sure, but anyway there will be more and there are a lot of them coming and a lot of photos, so

Stay tuned and thank you so much

For more infomation >> Update & American Road Trip Journal #10: Bye Oregon, Hi California! - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

California exodus could occur amid housing crisis - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> California exodus could occur amid housing crisis - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

SHOCKING News From California… Major Company Makes Assassination Threat At Trump!!! - Duration: 2:27.

SHOCKING News From California…

Major Company Makes Assassination Threat At Trump!!!

Liberal companies have been mobilizing against Donald Trump almost immediately after he was

inaugurated.

After Trump issued his executive order banning travel from seven Muslim countries, those

liberal companies really went into overdrive, publicly opposing both the order, and Trump

himself.

But this liberal CEO?

He just took it way too far.

Most liberal CEOs keep to opposing Trump in the usual way.

Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, announced that he would hire 10,000 refugees in response

to Trump's executive order.

It's irritating to many Americans, but it's not criminal.

What Ted Kornblum just did, though, is.

Kornblum is the CEO of Magnatone Guitars and Amplifiers.

And apparently, he isn't very bright.

Like a typical liberal, he opposes Donald Trump.

But most liberals are at least smart enough to know that posting assassination fantasies

online isn't the best idea; at the very least, it will get the attention of the Secret

Service rather quickly.

Yet Kornblum still went ahead and posted an assassination threat, on both Facebook and

Twitter.

He evidently really, really wanted to make sure everyone knew about it.Can you imagine

the reaction if the CEO of a right-wing company had said the same thing about Obama while

he was in office?

The media would have had a field day!

But because it's Trump, the media is silent.till, the damage may have already been done.

The Magnatone Facebook page appears to have been yanked.

Nothing about the assassination threat, including the apology, appears on the Magnatone website.

Kornblum appears to have gone underground, possibly in fear of being arrested by the

Secret Service.

It's one thing to peacefully protest — but liberals don't seem to understand that when

you start advocating for violence, or rioting, or physically attacking people, you can no

longer call what you're doing a "protest".

And it certainly can't be called peaceful, either.

Calling for the president to be assassinated isn't just an invalid form of protesting,

it's illegal and stupid.

For more infomation >> SHOCKING News From California… Major Company Makes Assassination Threat At Trump!!! - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

California recomienda que los menores se alejen de los celulares | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> California recomienda que los menores se alejen de los celulares | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Battle rages to contain Thomas wildfire in California - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Battle rages to contain Thomas wildfire in California - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Image of the Week - Southern California Wildfires, December 2017 - Duration: 0:56.

Landsat 8 images show southern California in

December 2017. Extremely dry, strong winds rapidly

spread wildfires through the area northwest of Los Angeles.

The Thomas Fire burned over two hundred thousand acres

between December 4th and 13th.

Fires are not typical this time of year, however,

very little rain fell during the previous summer and fall.

Landsat's 30-meter resolution allows detailed mapping

of burn severity. Its shortwave infrared and near-infrared bands

provide an accurate distinction between burned and

unburned vegetation.

The image from ASTER complements Landsat's imagery.

Here, vegetation is red and the burned area as gray.

For more infomation >> Image of the Week - Southern California Wildfires, December 2017 - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

"Hablen en inglés", el ataque a dos personas que se comunicaban en coreano en California - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> "Hablen en inglés", el ataque a dos personas que se comunicaban en coreano en California - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Indignación por las imágenes de una redada de ICE en un taller mécanico de California - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Indignación por las imágenes de una redada de ICE en un taller mécanico de California - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

As Republican Tax Plan Moves Forward, California Explores Its Options - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> As Republican Tax Plan Moves Forward, California Explores Its Options - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

High, Dry Winds Bring Fire December Fire Threat To California - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> High, Dry Winds Bring Fire December Fire Threat To California - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Vegas PBS Special Ticket Offers | California Space Centers - Duration: 0:46.

Join Vegas PBS for an overnight trip

to Los Angeles to visit the Griffith Observatory

and also see the space shuttle Endeavour

at the California Science Center.

You'll depart Vegas PBS on Friday, March 23

via deluxe coach for an afternoon tour

of the Griffith Observatory,

the planetarium and space exhibit gallery.

Then enjoy an overnight stay at the L.A. Hotel Downtown

and dinner at the Souplantation.

Delight in morning pastries and coffee the next day

before departing for the California Science Center

to visit space shuttle Endeavour

and the exhibit.

Donate $289 per person based on double occupancy

by calling 702.737.7500

or visiting VegasPBS.org/Specials.

For more infomation >> Vegas PBS Special Ticket Offers | California Space Centers - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

50 Years of Justice in the Central District of California - Duration: 11:27.

The building was enormous in the old schools a bunch of concrete and granite benches kept

up and burnished beautifully and walking the marble halls.

It is a beautiful courthouse so many cases have gone on there. It is majestic. So many

phenomenal judges have been in there. It is storied and I think the heart and the spirit

of that is something that everybody needs to keep inside of them because that's what

really who the Central District is. From the judges to the staff to the law clerks to the

court clerks to the AUSA's to the Public Defenders, that is the family.

Of the people first and foremost, the history of this office. The remarkable legacy that

one inherits and then one has an obligation to carry forward into the future. And we just

attract the best people who understand that ethic and that commitment and live by it.

Here in Los Angeles, I got a call from Senator Wilson and he said, "well Mr. Bonner I'm

so pleased that you are willing to become the United States Attorney because I'm going

to be submitting your name to President Reagan" and I'm saying, "you're pleased, you

couldn't have made me happier Senator I mean this is this is my dream job".

I mean look, I'm incredibly blessed to say the least. It was beyond my wildest dreams.

And you want to talk about sort of your life flashing in front of you.

When the word came out that I had been nominated, "first woman" and of course always the

stories about me almost from the beginning were "first woman." I am being interviewed

and I talk about my parents, my mother born in Mexico and my father born in England and

I never formalizing his relationship to this country, he's the illegal alien but my mother

was a naturalized citizen. Kept arguing or telling me how young I was

and I didn't have any experience and I didn't know what I was doing as US Attorney.

The reason I went to law school was having seen and read "To Kill A Mockingbird"

having read the book and I thought boy that's what I want to be Atticus Finch wow. And well

then when you get out into the real world at least I'm just talking me, I realized

that holy cow, what a privilege this is to be able to work for the ideals and the values

that are in the Constitution. Look at the cases that the U. S. Attorney's

Office out here brings. Look what the OCDETF folks brought, Major Crime's folks or the

Fraud folks. You can look at ten, twenty, thirty, several hundred (bleep) have been

ensnared by the Federal Government in some of those very strong driven cases by the DEA,

ATF, FBI and all the other agencies. When I was the U.S. Attorney we had more cases

than you can imagine. Almost every area you can think of major narcotic cases, major money

laundering cases, defense procurement fraud cases, security fraud cases through the principally

through the Major Fraud section and so forth. It was clear that the Rodney King prosecution

had to be resolved. People were not in agreement in the U.S. Attorney's Office. Some people

thought we should go ahead right away and indict them and go for it. Others including

myself I felt it was the States problem, it was the State guys that had done it, it wasn't

the Feds that had done it. Well as you know they did not prevail, they got a Grand Jury

together the very next day and we had the indictments in a week at least state that

there had been an indictment and we were going to go forward with the case.

Some of the tougher decisions and the ones that actually came to me immediately were

whether to appeal an adverse decision. I mean the Armstrong case I was very involved in

that case. That was the case that went to the Supreme Court over allegations of selected

prosecution in crack cocaine. And I had to fight pretty hard to get them to take that

case. I mean they don't take many discovery cases to the Supreme Court.

The espionage cases you realize you can't always surface all the information that you

have. So when you analyze the situation you have to look at it with the framework of a

single spy now a double spy but what if they are now going in triple because that did happen.

Bank robbery, there was a bank robbery every day in Los Angles on average. It was almost

like half the bank robberies of the entire nation occurred in the Central District of

California, I'm not kidding you. It was an extraordinary period but also a very period

of great energy and enthusiasm and espirit de corps within the U.S. Attorney's Office.

I was the appointed United States Attorney in Los Angeles after 9/11. And the world changed

on 9/11 at least for us in federal service. I could feel that difference and it felt very

daunting and it felt very serious and it felt very needing of the utmost caring attention.

I remember in particular some of the gang work, they cleaned up the entire neighborhoods,

what's the impact, what happened? A year ago the Feds came in they took down I can't

remember the number now 77 some odd gang members and the answer is, we can walk the streets.

These little kids can walk down to catch the bus and they're not going to get jumped.

I had a vision which I saw needed some work. Is to try and bring both the Criminal and

the Civil side together as a single office. Resources was always the battle, there was

the Attorney General Advisory Commission that the Attorney General put together and everyone

was looking for resources. I was very fortunate and that I could stand-up and say, "hey

wait a minute we are three times the size of the second largest New York, which is always

our competitor and we are three times as large not only in territory but certainly in population

and in the criminal statistics". The amount of institutional knowledge that

the Brosios had both with the respect to the Criminal and Civil Divisions was amazing and

it was important to the office. Bob was the unique person; he was the one

who had the ever-living mind. Fred was a genius, Bob knew everything about

the criminal justice system and if you could get your case by Bob Brosio, it was going

to be a winner when you went to court. It's important for AUSA's to connect with

the community so that they understand the community that they are serving and protecting.

What's going to separate you is being a good guy or a good girl and projecting and

if you put that together you can't miss.. Probably put more emphasis on personality

than grades. I thought grades was certainly an indicator and very important but I like

to think that I was getting people persons because that's the job of an Assistant in

court is to be a people person to sell. There aren't too many lawyers who can claim

that they represent the United States of America. That's the position that I think they should

they have to take. They are not there to win or lose cases, they were there to represent

the United States Government. It is the single best job you will ever have

your worst days as an AUSA is hundred times better than your best days in private practice.

As U.S. Attorney you will always be on the good side of anyone you hired as an AUSA.

Because you will always be the person who gave them the best job of their lives.

It's really the greatest job you can do with a law degree. The fact that AUSA's

are given almost card blanche permission and authority to go out to do the right thing.

But it's the best job but if you actually make the most out of it.

The U.S. Attorney's Office, that was the best job because you're really right there

in the thick of it. You want an office, you want people who understand

that their responsibility isn't just to go down and slash and burn. That's not the

responsibility, the responsibility really is to do justice.

I think that fairness and honesty is probably the most important.

You will be one of the most important people in the lives of another individual. One has

to make sure that one dedicates ones entire wealth of talent and energy to make sure that

the gravity of the situation is met with the dedication of that talent and energy.

Soak it up enjoy every single second of it. Volunteer, get in court, that's what you

came here to do. It's okay to stumble, loose cases, it's okay. Enjoy the ride because

it will be so memorable. But the AUSA's with the support of that

staff were really the heart and soul of the office.

You have great AUSA's who are making great cases, that makes for a great office. We're

lucky when we get to be the U.S. Attorney because we get to work with and collaborate

with phenomenal AUSA's. But the heart of the office isn't the U.S. Attorney; the

heart of the office is the AUSA. You got to find something that you really

love and that means something to you. Man they ought to, I ought to be paying them to

do this stuff, I really like this. One of the reasons we started this history

project is to memorialize all the great stories from Assistant U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Attorneys

who have served in our district. Unfortunately, we lost Matt Burns far too soon. But we hope

in our history project, many of his colleagues and those who worked for him will tell the

stories and add and embellish to them just the way that Judge Burns would have done.

All I hope is that I have done the right things in each year I had to practice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét