Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 15 2017

[ Music ]

>> Hello. I'm Sally Aiken, a faculty member in the fashion design

and apparel technology department here at West Valley College.

I'm excited to tell you about our comprehensive fashion program

and hope you join our many graduates who have found rewarding and creative careers

in the fashion industry as designers, assistant designers, technical designers,

production coordinators, merchandisers, pattern makers, and more.

From its inception in 1984, our program has provided industry standard training

in both apparel design and production.

Our strong industry focus ensures you will be learning the most up-to-date information,

methods, techniques used throughout the global apparel design and manufacturing system.

Our program includes both traditional and computer-aided design

and apparel production methods.

You will learn computer-aided design for apparel and textiles,

the latest in computer-integrated manufacturing, and through our partnership

with Gerber Technology, the world leader in computer systems for apparel,

you have the opportunity to learn the computer pattern design

and production in a state-of-the-art facility.

Our program includes certificate and AS degree options

and offers two career paths in production and in design.

Through a core set of courses in both design and production, you can explore your aptitude

in all areas before making a final career choice.

If you're ready to learn more, check out our department course offerings.

[ Music ]

For more infomation >> Fashion Design West Valley College - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

QUEEN LETIZIA OF SPAIN Shows Sophisticated FASHION STYLE in a SUIT by HUGO BOSS at SENEGAL 2017 - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> QUEEN LETIZIA OF SPAIN Shows Sophisticated FASHION STYLE in a SUIT by HUGO BOSS at SENEGAL 2017 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ballet is fashion! Yoon Ah & Sungeun shop for ballet dresses [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 6:05.

- You know, right? / - We need good equipment.

That's why this is important.

(Yoonah and Sungeun are shopping for equipment.)

It's so nice to be a girl, right?

- I know. / - Look at this.

- Can you believe it? / - It's adorable.

Is this called a leotard?

Yes, a leotard.

(A skin-tight one-piece garment)

(It looks like a swimsuit.)

- To wear this... / - It's embarrassing.

- Of course. /- But,

- ballerinas... / - They all say that at first.

- Isn't this worn without any underwear? / - Yes.

What about panties? Do you wear those?

- What? / - Normally, you don't.

- Is that so? / - However,

amateur dancers or students still wear them.

- Don't they wear them during shows? / - No.

- I didn't know that. / - Me neither.

Many of my friends who have

watched the show want to try ballet too.

They're all terrified about wearing this though.

As you know, most of them are moms,

so they're scared of dancing only in these.

As for beginners,

it's best to wear a sleeveless leotard.

It's easier to check your posture

and the way your muscles move.

- To do it right, we need one too. / - That's right.

There's a reason why Jiwon wears what she does.

- She... / - She doesn't need to check anything.

- We do though. / - So we need a leotard.

- We shouldn't even wear skirts. / - No.

We should just wear the leotard.

We still need to look appropriate on TV though.

What about the skirts? What are they called again?

- Tutu? / - It's called a tutu.

(Sungeun wore a ballet skirt at her last performance.)

- What is the exact pronunciation? / - Tutu.

Keep in mind that it's French.

- Did you hear that? / - I did.

- It's hard to pronounce. / - I thought it was tutu.

- That's right. / - I guess we were wrong.

The classical tutu is one that's short and spread out.

- Is that the classical tutu? / - This one

- is the romantic tutu. / - It comes down to the shins.

- I see. / - It's also bell-shaped.

Aren't these skirts usually worn by ballet instructors?

These rehearsal skirts are mostly worn

- during rehearsals. / - I get it now.

- I see. / - Beginners should stick

to skirts that are short though.

- That's right. / - We need to see our legs.

Of course.

- We want to look pretty though. / - I know.

You should wear outfits that show off your lines.

In terms of shoes, can we just wear anything?

These are what you wear in practice.

- What's this? / - Is this leather?

- Practice shoes... / - These are what we wear.

These or these.

It can either be fabric or leather.

The best shoes for beginners are these

with one long leather sole.

I heard that these aren't worn anymore.

I've never seen shoes like these before.

Really? Come to think of it, I think I wore

shoes like these when I started to dance.

Since we're not completely beginners,

we should wear these.

These aren't flexible enough.

- These are for absolute beginners. / - Right.

Jiwon even has those. What's that?

That's right. I'm curious too.

(Jiwon wears them before every practice session.)

We all just want to be like her.

Do these keep our feet warm?

That's why she wears them while stretching.

We need these to warm up as well.

Hold on. Let's wait until it's much colder.

We'll be broke at this rate.

(We'll be broke at this rate.)

Can you help me choose what I should wear?

(Yoonah and Sungeun now look for their outfits.)

(They're both busy shopping.)

We'll try these on.

Can you step out first?

You come out first. Mine's more revealing.

Come on out.

Yoonah?

Doesn't she look amazing?

- You look amazing. / - You do too.

- Do I? / - I love the lace detail in the back.

Also, pink is a good color for you.

Do you see how my shoulders are slightly caved in?

My lines used to be prettier,

but now they're not so nice to look at.

That's why I need to do ballet.

It's the same for all women.

- Women need to do ballet. / - That's right.

Seeing the barre makes me want to do splits.

Then go ahead.

You should know that she's the least flexible member.

- Do the shrimp bend. / - I don't want to.

- Why not? / - It's the move I'm worst at.

- It is. / - Then show me your best move.

I could lift my leg in the air.

Yes, go ahead. Show me.

I practiced yesterday and the day before that.

My gosh.

(Elegant)

- Oh my. / - See?

No way. That's unbelievable.

I practiced a lot since

- my nerves get the best of me on TV. / - Let me.

(Stiff Sungeun tries the split too.)

- You already look hilarious. / - Really?

You're doing it!

(How can this be?)

(Trembling)

I can't hold it.

I couldn't help myself from falling.

My body just kept leaning over.

- Did I do it though? / - If you think about it,

there aren't much you can't do.

- Why do I look funny though? / - Exactly.

(Everything she does is hilarious.)

- You can do it though. / - You looked incredible.

Meanwhile, I kept on leaning to the side.

Why can't I look elegant?

-You're doing it. / - I can't hold it.

(I can't hold it.)

(She needs to work harder.)

- Just hold it. / - It needs more practice.

I know.

Now that I have a pretty frock on,

I'm dying to do some ballet.

- Me too. / - Let's promise to look pretty

- at the next practice. / - Sure.

(New outfits have them motivated.)

For more infomation >> Ballet is fashion! Yoon Ah & Sungeun shop for ballet dresses [The Swan Club /2017.12.13] - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Emma McVey teases The Mummy Diaries fashion exhibit in advance on fit persimmon Hey g Breaking News - Duration: 6:27.

Hey guys, I'm feeling much better this week after suffering with the flu last week, I've just been busy trying to finish the Christmas shopping.

I have been enjoying sorting presents this year, but there's just so many people who are difficult to buy for, so I just find myself in and out of shops with no idea what to get them.

Baby appointment We had an appointment and scan on Wednesday [13 December 2017] and everything was good. They told me that if I start feeling cramps every 20 minutes call straight away, so it feels really real now. As soon as it's Christmas it's just going to be a couple of weeks and then he'll be here!

The scan was great too, the staff couldn't believe how small my bump was compared to the size of the baby, they were really shocked.

But mainly they just told me he's growing well and everything's looking really healthy. We have one more appointment the week before his due date, I'm not sure why.

Grey and white theme We've bought everything in preparation for his arrival now, there's nothing left to buy! I'm really liking the grey and white theme as I'm a fan of neutral colours, there is a pop of colour is his wardrobe, I find this time of year everything is so dark and I quite like the light colours.

Third trimester Everyone said the third trimester would be the hardest, but although I'm feeling very tired and struggling to sleep, i definitely found the first trimester the toughest.

I think it depends on whether you get sickness or not. I had sciatica and shingles too, the first was the worst for me! It was one thing after the other in the beginning, but now I'm not too bad.

Gary leaving Geordie Shore Gary announced he was leaving Geordie Shore this week, which was a big move. Gary had spoken about leaving the show for a while, even before the baby. If he had filmed the last Geordie Shore, it would have aired after the baby was born and some people don't realise when they're filmed, and it wouldn't have looked very responsible, out drinking every night.

He just said he can't be a dad and be on Geordie Shore, but he's got other things lined up which I think are bigger moving forward, but he always said you can't be a dad and be on a show like that.

Our own television show I love The Mummy Diaries, which is Sam Faiers' show and I've got Ferne McCann's First Time Mum recorded, Gary and I said we would do a television show like that when the baby's here.

I like real life shows, I don't like the whole staged thing where they make it look like real life and it's not. I think when the baby is here, obviously our life with him is 100 per cent reality. We'll definitely do that and there's talks of television shows already and Gary's got things lined up, so watch this space!

I'm not really as much of a TV person, I do like keeping a bit of my life private but obviously I wouldn't say no to a show with the baby and being included in Gary's life, I would just let Gary take the lead, I'm actually quite a shy person.

As long as it's a respectful show and none of it's scripted I'm fine with the baby being on it, it's Gary's life and he's becoming a dad and he's always on TV. I don't want the baby to have his own or anything like that and he's not going to be an advertisement, but a television series would be about Gary's life and the baby is in Gary's life, so people would want to see that.

It would be nice for people to see the real Gary not just what they've seen in Geordie Shore. Birthing partner We're travelling to the hospital that we picked, because the ones in Leeds are very overcrowded, I've had two friends were there's not been beds and there's not been staff, so no mater what we are going to have to travel a little bit.

But if we haven't got time to travel, I would have a home birth. It's just Gary in the room, at first I didn't want anyone around, you just don't know how you'r going to be and it's not exactly the nicest and sometimes when I'm ill I just like to be left alone, but obviously Gary will be in the room.

This weekend is Christmas shopping and i'm seeing my sister and niece and nephew, then we've got a Christmas party so it's quite busy!

Until next week, Emma and bump xXx

For more infomation >> Emma McVey teases The Mummy Diaries fashion exhibit in advance on fit persimmon Hey g Breaking News - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion School with 2BB - Duration: 4:38.

Roll on in and meet the Two Blind Brothers

so today Bradford and I are with professor Evan Mittman

Yo yo! And we are going to give a little talk

on branding in his class at Marist College

up here in Poughkeepsie New York, very excited,

gonna meet some of the students teach them a little bit about Two Blind Brother

and exactly how we think about branding

did you ever think that you'd be a guest lecturer

at a prestigious college? Actually I was thinking about that

that five years ago I was skipping class

and no I'm giving a talk in a class

Let's take a look at this for a second

Now, this area, this is a class

so the class is put together to design, just from

the students. They merchandise it, they create all the products

they learn how to buy from vendors

So cool!

Yeah we got your softness in here man, feel a little softness

naw feel this bad boy this is cashmere

no that ain't cashmere brother, no, no that ain't cashmere

well check it, what is it? It's not cashmere, see the hang tag

I don't know why I tried to look at it

this is where it all happens, right here, and here we are

it's gonna be interesting because we have an hour and fifteen

we haven't prepped at all, not 1%

so I think we're going to make it sort of a question and answer

type of discussion

I'm just wondering how much of a hard ass I should be

homework, no laptops, no phones, 2 hours of homework

no bathroom breaks, and throwing kids out of class!

I would like to introduce to you Bryan and Brad Manning

we definitely don't have the expertise that Evan has from working

in branding and fashion for decades

but one thing we have seen is how you get a project from 0

to that first million dollars in sales

these decisions that you're making, and what he's talking about

can actually end the company before it begins

over 99% of companies that start, go out of business in the first year

that means it ain't easy

so this is the first shirt we ever agreed on making

and the reason we did it, we were told not to, a lot

they were like, don't mix stripe shirts with solid shirts, no ones gonna want that

I think I remember that conversation

Yeah, I didn't want to name names, but it actually is hysterical

because our 4th best seller, and our 5th best seller and our 6th best seller

are these shirts

I like them because it's just a little different

if we don't have a little bit of ourself in it it just doesn't shine through

if you're not sure if you can be better, at least be different

at a minimum if you're different you can make a lot of claims for yourself

good question! I'm so proud of you I put you out there

on our new braille T line we're actually going to start doing this on most of our shirts

we actually raised, you can see here, the L is in braille

the large is also raised, and down here we actually have,

these dots are raised in puff paint

so if you are visually impaired you can actually feel the color that your shirt is

thank you, it was nice to meet you, yeah you too, appreciate it

there's no business, like show business!

So we just finished up at the class at Marist college with professor

Evan "the man" Mittman. The boys did unbelievable, the class loved it

standing ovation, and they deserve it, to my boys

the Two Blind Brothers. Thank you Evan. Boom baby.

For more infomation >> Fashion School with 2BB - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Kitty Spencer chats after Tallia Storm at fashion bash stability Earl Spencers Breaking News - Duration: 4:10.

Earl Spencer's eldest daughter helped Fendi celebrate new boutique store Kitty, 26, donned head-to-toe Fendi including a £2,930 silk georgette gown

Rubbed shoulders with stars including Tallia Storm and Edward Enninful, OBE She's a rising model, socialite and budding singer with A-list credentials.

And with the festive season in full swing, Lady Kitty Spencer has been working the social circuit of late. At Kitty's latest outing, a fashion bash in Sloane Square to christen Fendi's new boutique store on Thursday night, she rubbed shoulders with fashion royalty including new British Vogue editor Edward Enninful OBE.

The niece of Princess Diana, 26, was also seen cosying up to singer Tallia Storm and It-girls Bee Beardsworth, Billie JD Porter during the star-studded soirée.

Scroll down for video She opted for a Fendi design in festive red, donning a £2,930 silk georgette frock from the Italian label's ready-to-wear collection.

Even her coat, en elegant herringbone number with mink fur trim, was from Fendi. Fendi Boutique, designed by Dimore Studio, is billed as 'a highly curated mix of hi-design vintage furniture, collectible contemporary design and art pieces designed to emulate a chic, elegant yet contemporary Roman aristocratic apartment'.

And the stars were certainly out on Thursday night to toast Fendi's latest branch with stars including Lady Mary Charteris joining the party.

Kitty, who is signed with Kate Moss's former modelling agency Storm, is regarded as one of the most eligible young women on London's social scene, having split from her property tycoon boyfriend at the start of the summer.

And the Earl Spencer's eldest daughter, who grew up in South African and is now based in Fulham, seems to be throwing herself into work and play since she and Niccolo Barattieri parted ways.

She recently joined Liar star Joanne Froggatt at a launch at the Lulu Guinness store, after jet-setting her way around the international fashion weeks - including Milan where she walked for close friends Dolce & Gabbana.

Kitty and Niccolo dated for three years before splitting earlier this year. The 26-year-old model went on to mend her heart with a summer of globetrotting and girls' trips.

Her seemingly endless jaunts included a holiday to Montenegro with a bevvy of pals, where she also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding of her friends Vesna Vasiljevic and oil trader Luka Obradovic.

For more infomation >> Lady Kitty Spencer chats after Tallia Storm at fashion bash stability Earl Spencers Breaking News - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

TSV Officina della Moda [fashion preview] - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> TSV Officina della Moda [fashion preview] - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Purple x Mercedes-Benz Fashion: Petit Oz as Olivier Zahm | 2017 Fashion Story | Concept EQ - Duration: 4:15.

Excuse me.

Where you taking me?

Excuse me, do you know where we're going?

Sorry ladies, I can't actually tell you where you're going. It's confidential.

How far is it?

It's not too far. Just down the road; a few minutes.

Driver, let's just keep going.

Has anyone seen M.I.A.?

I will get there...

...when I get there.

Then you do it!

Bonjour.

Bonjour.

Hello?

Oh.

Olivier.

I am here to interview you.

What?

We've got to go, we've got to go.

Sorry, sorry.

It's too late.

But we're…

Can I stay in here?

It's ok?

Stop! Stop! Stop!

Olivier will drive.

Susanne Sarandon, you are very famous actress.

I enjoy many film with you in them.

Thank you. Merci.

In France, we have game. Emotional charades.

Emotional charades?

Oui.

And we guess what is your emotion.

Curiosity?

No.

What is that one? You smelt something bad?

It was pathos.

Oh! God, pathos.

I haven't seen that in so long.

Your turn.

Disgust.

Not my fault!

She is not here!

What?!

Are you kidding me?!

Where is Amber?

Hello ocean! I cannot swim in you.

This is art.

This is fashion.

I love this wall.

She has a nice trailer.

Maybe I take a nap.

Bonjour Olivier.

Bonjour.

C'est Amber.

Amber.

I want to talk to you.

Oh boy, I'm scared.

When did you first... oh.

Amber, this is nice, when you eh...

Can I make foot massage on you?

Oh, well that is a very generous offer, but I'm a little ticklish.

How about I massage your foot?

Ah, oui. It's perfect.

Well, you're so flexible.

This toe and...

The small one it always make me...

Stop it, stop it, I can't.

It's... you're a wonderful person.

Feel better?

Yes, thank you very much for the interview.

In France, we do 35 times.

Oh, 35.

Do the interview yourself then!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét