Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Dec 15 2017

What do I do if I can't sell my house? Kris Krohn, Limitless TV and I get this

question all the time in the comments. I know that some of you are trying to sell

a house because there's a need to or there's a financial hemorrhage going on

and I want you to know that in today's video, we're going to be providing some

answers and we're going to provide some really awesome solutions.

I don't know if you can hear that but we totally got the cleaners upstairs that

are that are cleaning the house so we might have a little bit of vacuum sounds

going on in the background, I hope that doesn't bother you too much. What we're

going to be doing today is, we're going to be talking about what do you do when you

have a house you can't sell. We get this question all the time, it's common where

I've got this house, I can't sell it and first of all, I want to talk about some

of the different reasons why people are struggling and actually in this

situation in the first place because it can often be a byproduct of, I didn't

have a plan or the market did something I didn't plan for. Steven, you know, with

you running the back into the entire real estate system, I know that you work

with people on a pretty regular basis that have a home and they perceive and

need to sell it, what are some of the reasons why people become don't want or

need to get out of the house? - First, so first of all, I want to talk about, you

don't ever need to sell a home when the market's bad, right? That's a bad

decision. - That's actually the opposite of what you want to be. When everyone's

selling you should be, what.. - Yeah, you should be holding on to the right or

buy. So the reality is, if you think you need to sell your home, chances

are you probably don't need to sell it, you just need to find a different option.

So I want to just challenge your thinking for a second, right, what if I

need to sell my home or what if I I want to sell it but I can't sell it, well the

real answer is, you just don't sell it, you just hold on to it, as a matter of

fact, when markets go down, if your home is in a lease option or a rental and the

market kind of starts to tank a little bit, you're actually in a better position

than you were before because although your equity that home, may it look

like on paper that it's leaving, it's going away, the reality is, demand for

your home's going to go up because people can't qualify for a homes with

the bank so they have to get into your property. - But I want to push

back, Steven. Some people say, "I'm in a bad financial situation" or "There's

equity in my house" or "I got this house and I can't cover the payments" So

sometimes people will look at their struggling financial situation or a

house just have some extra repairs and it's like, I can't afford to keep this

house so I can't sell it in the market and I'm financially struggling, what do you

tell that person where it's not about the market, it's about their personal

market? - Great so there's a couple things. Number one, if you keep that home in a

normal rental market, it's probably not going to be the best thing for you but

we talked about lease options a little bit, right? The lease option is a

wonderful solution if you're in a financial pinch and let's just

say that you need an extra $2,000 or you need an

extra $5,000 or even extra $10,000, a lease option is a perfect scenario for

you because what a lease option allows you to do is to collect this initial

money right off the bat and click more than your typical rental would be anyway.

- If you don't know the lease option is, check out some of the lease option

videos on our channel so that you can get an explanation of what that is but

essentially what Steven is saying here is, if you need to hold your house and

the market is telling you, we're not going to buy it from you at the price

that you need or want, then you need to hold it. So instead of losing it, hold it

in the most intelligent way. Right now on a lease option, on a home, a single-family

home purchased at or below the median, there's usually a $40,000 difference

between renting and doing the lease option because like Steven said, you can

collect a $3,000, $5,000, $7,000, $10,000 down payment, you're going to collect a higher rent so

if you were renting it for $1,300, you can probably lease option it for $1,500, that

extra cash flow can create that breathing room of, I'm not going negative,

I'm not losing money, I collected a down payment, I got someone

taking care of the house, they're actually doing all the maintenance on it,

it actually manages mostly itself, I can breathe again and then sell that house

at the right time later in the market or you can wait for a rebound, you can wait

for the market to come back but you get to be positive on your cash flow. - So one

thing that people often say is, "Well what if I'm upside down in my house?

I need to get rid of my house or I feel like I need to

but I'm upside down." - That is the worst time to be thinking, "Oh I'm down in the

market, I should sell." - Please don't, like please don't sell off your upside down

in your home but the reality is, the lease option done right also accounts

for that type of a scenario. - Well just think about it, man. Every 15 years, the

market is going through its ups and its downs. In time, it will correct itself.

How can we say that with confidence over the last 3,000 years? I'll tell you, they've

been tracking it and it's because we keep doing this thing called making

babies. Population increases and it always

creates more demand. We might be in a market right now where at one point in

the market, it's like there's not enough houses and we're building like crazy but

you know what always follows that? Too many houses and not enough buyers and that's

when people start getting skittish and fearful, the market goes down, they want

to take, they want out. I'm like, don't sell the house, manage

house. This is part of knowing how to manage your assets so really the message

that we're sharing today is, if the market will not take your house and a

price you need for it to go for, then you need to hang on to the house - get

creative - but do it strategically and watch one of the lease option videos

because we'll share with you the most intelligent way to do that and we even

have a course that will show you, give you the contracts, show you how to market

it, it's really simple, we create so many successes with this system and so if

you're in that position where you're thinking, "Man, I really need to get out of

this." Maybe you don't, you might fast forward five years and say, "Whoa at that

time, I thought it needed out but I ended up making $30,000 out of a lemon

situation, I turn it into lemonade and thirty thousand dollars is way better

off where I was fighting.. - I want to say something crazy here for just a second.

- Give them a bonus okay. - This is a bonus. What if you're upside down in your home,

you can no longer afford your payments so you need to downsize. Now for often

for people, they think, I used to get rid of this home, I need to get it off, get it

out of my mind, I need to move on and move out.. - Because of the fear and the

scares, how am I going to pay for it - Here's an idea.. If you can't qualify

to buy another home, what if you, what if you downsized, what if you rented for a

while and now what if while you're renting, you turn that home into a lease

option? - Well and you can actually get your own self into a lease option. - You

can absolutely do that. - And at the same time, so your own house and before you notice

like, man, I reduced my payments, I increased my profitability,

I'm way better off. - Yeah, all of a sudden, you thought you were down because maybe

you had a decrease in monthly income or whatever the case is but now all the

sudden you're able to maybe make up some of that, maybe make up a lot of that and

put yourself in a situation where five years down the road,

you're not only a little bit better off, you're way better off. - So if you are in a

situation where you need to sell your house and you don't know how and you

want to make that extra forty thousand gain that we're talking about, make sure

you click the link here and we'll go ahead and have one of our team, it might

even be Steven Miller or myself that reaches out to you and actually shares a

gameplan for a very real solution to take a stressful situation and turn it

into a beautiful profitable situation.I hope this provided some really good

optional solution for you on what you can do. The lease option truly

is an amazing way to go click the link so that you can learn more about it.

Otherwise, subscribe and join our Facebook channel. Oh my heavens, Facebook

is the place for us to meet up, it's a place where I'm doing a lot of real time

and life videos, it's a place to find partners and introduce partners, it's a

place where I can share deals with you, if you want to get way more hands-on in

real estate then you know what? Come find us on that Facebook page.

For more infomation >> I Need To Sell My House - What To Do If I Can't - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Admissions: When and how do I need to send my transcripts? - Duration: 0:47.

All right, Katie. So the next question is, "When and how do I need to send my

transcript?" Great question. So when you're applying for admission, you do not send

your official transcripts. We do a self-reported academic record. So if you

are admitted to the University of Illinois, and once you complete high

school, we'll need your final high school transcript that shows all of your

classes and grades for years 9 through 12, as well as your official graduation

date. So that's something that you would send to us, really right away after you

graduate high school. Have your school send that directly to our Office of

Admissions. Make sure you report everything accurately on that self-reported

record, because we do check that later on.

For more infomation >> Ask Admissions: When and how do I need to send my transcripts? - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Admissions: What college forms do I need my parents to help me with? - Duration: 0:43.

"What forms do I need my parents to help me with for college?" One form I would

encourage all high school seniors to have their parents help them with is the

FAFSA, that's the Free Application for Federal

Student Aid. That's going to happen in the fall semester of your

senior year. I would also encourage students to have their parents help them

with their immunization forms. Here at Illinois those are required to be

submitted.So, if you need a help from mom and dad with those immunization forms,

that's definitely something that you should talk to them about.

For more infomation >> Ask Admissions: What college forms do I need my parents to help me with? - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Admissions: When and how do I need to send my AP or IB credit? - Duration: 1:06.

All right, the next question is, "When and how do I need to send my AP or IB credit?"

So, sending your AP or IB credit, really you can send them at any

time. If you already have test scores from previous years, or whenever

you're taking your exams, you can list University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

as a recipient for the test score. So that way you don't have to send them

later on. But otherwise, if you are having to contact the different testing services

to send them to our office, again send them at any time that you want, we start

to award that credit in the summer before you enroll for your first year on

campus. So if you want that credit to be added, make sure to send it to us before

that time. And that's important to note the distinction between AP and IB scores.

If you have AP scores that need to come, those do come directly to the

Office of Undergraduate Admissions. If you have IB exam scores that you need

evaluated for credit, you'll send those to the Office of Measurement and

Evaluation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét