US-Kamal-India alliance to bring BNP to parliament-latest politios news of bangladesh-songbad 24
-------------------------------------------
The House Has Great Panoramic Views On Fire Island, United States | Small House Listings - Duration: 11:36.
The House Has Great Panoramic Views On Fire Island, United States | Small House Listings
-------------------------------------------
Iran Pushes Warships Closer to US Waters, Plans To Close In On Atlantic - Duration: 3:16.
For more infomation >> Iran Pushes Warships Closer to US Waters, Plans To Close In On Atlantic - Duration: 3:16. -------------------------------------------
U.S., China to hold trade talks in Beijing this week - Duration: 0:39.
A U.S. delegation is due in Beijing for two days of talks on trade starting Monday...
as the two sides look to end their trade war before U.S. President Donald Trump's 90-day
deadline comes in March.
It would be their first formal meeting since a truce was declared last month on the sidelines
of the G20 summit in Argentina.
The office of the U.S. Trade Representative confirmed a statement released Friday by China's
commerce ministry... that the U.S. working-level team will be led by Deputy Trade Representative
Jeffrey Gerrish.
The closely watched meeting follows a dismal week for U.S. stocks, with losses fuelled
partly by uncertainties on trade.
-------------------------------------------
A HIDDEN GEM IN CHILE : BETTER THAN THE UNITED STATES? - Duration: 6:56.
For more infomation >> A HIDDEN GEM IN CHILE : BETTER THAN THE UNITED STATES? - Duration: 6:56. -------------------------------------------
WW3: US on ALERT - China REVEALS 'Mother of All Bombs' that could OBLITERATE US defences - DAILYNEWS - Duration: 2:39.
WW3: US on ALERT - China REVEALS 'Mother of All Bombs' that could OBLITERATE US defences
CHINA has put US officials on military alert after testing a so-called 'Mother of All
Bombs' that could "completely obliterate" fortified defences in the West.
China has revealed shocking footage of the test launch of one of the world's most powerful
bombs - putting US security officials on edge.
China's defence industry giant NORINCO released a video of the country's largest non-nuclear
bomb - a rival to the US-built 'Mother of All Bombs'.
The footage is the world's first glimpse of the devastating weapon that could wipe
out US defences.
The destruction potential of the bomb is second only to nuclear weapons.
In the military footage, the bomb was airdropped by a supersonic H-6K bomber and caused a gigantic
explosion
The test launch shows the massive bomb drops onto an unknown plain before producing a gigantic
ball of fire and black smoke.
The bomb is suspected to be a response to the US' GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast
(MOAB) weapon, more commonly known as the "Mother of All Bombs".
No details on the date, location or range of the bomb blast were provided.
The US deployed the MOAB weapon in Afghanistan in 2017 on suspected ISIS targets.
The Chinese weapon is smaller and lighter than its American counterpart.
Beijing-based military analyst Wei Dongxu said the bomb looked like it was approximately
five to six meters long.
Mr Dongxu said: "The massive blast can easily and completely wipe out fortified ground targets
such as reinforced buildings, bastions and defence shelters.
"The US bomb is so large that it has to be carried by a larger transport aircraft rather
than a bomber."
The Chinese analyst warned that this meant China had an advantage over the US in military
force.
He also claimed that the bomb could be used to clear a landing zone for troops on helicopters
to rappel down, in case the area is covered by obstacles such as forests.
There are growing concerns of an escalating arms race amid a deadlocked trade war between
the US and China.
-------------------------------------------
U.S., China to hold trade talks in Beijing this week - Duration: 0:43.
A U.S. delegation is due in Beijing for two days of talks on trade starting Monday...
as the two sides look to end their trade war before U.S. President Donald Trump's 90-day
deadline comes in March.
It would be their first formal meeting since a truce was declared last month on the sidelines
of the G20 summit in Argentina.
The office of the U.S. Trade Representative confirmed a statement released Friday by China's
commerce ministry... that the U.S. working-level team will be led by Deputy Trade Representative
Jeffrey Gerrish.
The closely watched meeting follows a dismal week for U.S. stocks, with losses fuelled
partly by uncertainties on trade.
-------------------------------------------
Mobile phone industry in the United States | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 6:38.
For more infomation >> Mobile phone industry in the United States | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 6:38. -------------------------------------------
Private highways in the United States | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 12:51.
For more infomation >> Private highways in the United States | Wikipedia audio article - Duration: 12:51. -------------------------------------------
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Diesel And Seven-Seat Models Cancelled From U.S. Lineup - Duration: 2:15.
When Hyundai announced the all-new 2019 Santa Fe for the United States, the headlines were all about the SUV becoming the brand's first model to feature a diesel engine
The carmaker initially planned to offer a 2.2-liter diesel engine as an option for the 2020 model year
Fast forward to late 2018 and it appears that Hyundai's strategy changed dramatically
Hyundai spokesman, Brandon Ramirez, told Green Car Reports that the diesel-powered Santa Fe won't be coming to the U.S.after all.
According to the representative, Hyundai canceled the power plant as studies indicated the buyers' reluctance to have a turbo diesel engine in a crossover
The current low gas prices and the advent of electrification probably didn't help the Santa Fe Diesel's case either
The move follows a similar decision from Kia earlier this year to cancel the 2.2-liter turbo diesel engine for the Sorento
An indirect result of that decision is the Santa Fe won't offer a three-row version either, Ramirez confirmed
That's because the seven-seat Santa Fe was initially planned to be offered exclusively with the diesel engine
In the future, customers will need to step up to the 2020 Palisade if they want a three-row SUV from Hyundai — the current 2019 Santa Fe XL is based on the previous-generation model and will be replaced by the Palisade for 2020
With no diesel-powered Santa Fe on the horizon, Hyundai might offer a plug-in hybrid version in the future
The only major carmakers that currently offer diesel-powered SUVs and crossovers in the United States are Chevrolet, GMC, Jeep, and Land Rover
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét